I'm not a cuck, im just gay and i like fantasizing being a sissy femboy for BBC

I'm not a cuck, im just gay and i like fantasizing being a sissy femboy for BBC

That's not cuckoldry, its just faggotry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ED7nG2HxBls
renderotica.com/artists/Kanzler/Gallery.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're probably on par with cucks in terms of degeneracy.
You disgusting fuck.

it's just a fetish man
What's wrong with this?

thats still pretty bad, but its not cuck bad.

i respect that, op

its still degenerate, go get help.

is that chelsea manning?

WOW, an OP admitting his faggotry... this is a new age...

- OldFag

It's not degenerate you idiot.

Sucking black cock is not worse than sticking your penis into a stinky vagina that is full with body smelly fluids

being a normal straight person with a job is lets say 10 points

being a cuck is -1000 points.

now lets see being a faggot is -999 points. being honest about it is -1001 points cause despite what ppl tell you honesty gets you nowhere.

fucking fag.

Nothing, do what makes you happy, just dont be weird about it.

Ignore these backwards minded Sup Forums autists still living in the caveman era. Lul there's a reason people prefer reddit more than this twisted shithole.

There isn't a point system, its just seuxal preferences

I wanna become a hormonally feminised faggot, but not live as a full time tranny. Can anyone relate?

yeah, that would be the dream

I'm gonna actually do it.

Pic is a full-time tranny tho, but she could pass for a faggot easily.

You should probably have your testicles removed then.

Will do.

Well for me sissification is hot but i would never go as far as removing my testicles, i like them

I love the idea of removing my nuts. I also wanna have a tiny dick. It's 5 inches now, but will probably shrink to 4 when I go on estrogen.

any white bois here actually been BLACKED?

Any sissies wanna talk to a domme hispanic daddy? Kik tryagaintryagain

It's really a reddit autistic faggot thing to call everyone who disagrees with you "backward minded" or "close-minded", you don't even try to understand another opinion, you just call names because you think you're progressist while you're just a dumb hippie teenager who can't think by himself

"Do what makes you happy" and how is this a realistic, useful advice in life ? That's not how the world works, you can't do whatever you want because you will always be judged by other people, because being trans is a mental issue and people know it, it's not a Sup Forums thing, it's a reddit/tumblr thing to think that accepting everything, whatever it is, is progressist

>"Do what makes you happy" and how is this a realistic, useful advice in life ?

Are you retarded? what do you think the advice should be, "Do what makes you less happy"?

You know nothing about technology, kid. Listen, dude: I'm almost 49 years old. I've been using computers since the original Apple 1 was in stores. In high school I used a multi-user BASIC system running on a Data General Nova minicomputer connected to 3 schools via 300bps modems over leased phone lines. The first computer I built was based on a 1976 Popular Electronics article and used an old Teletype ASR-33 as a terminal. The next three computers were S-100 bus systems running CP/M v2.2. Depending on your age, I may have been writing code in C under CP/M before you were even *born*. I've owned no-name Taiwaneese knock-off XT clone motherboard-based systems I built on the cheap, with monochrome (yes, the ugly-ass green-screen) graphics. I remember the original Mac looking like someone's idea of a joke to me. I thought Windows v2.x was the most useless thing on the planet. I actually ran IBM's OS/2 for a couple *years* and thought it was awesome. The only reason I changed from Win95 was because the USB support was virtually non-existent. The only reason I changed from Win98SE to Win2k when it wasn't stable on a CPU running over ~800MHz. I had an entire WinNT4 domain, complete with PDC, running in my apartment, while I was getting an MCSE.

You got that? Newfriend.

Damn bro that's it? Random stranger churched your ass, you sound dumb.

Oh yeah, because with their 38 to 40% suicide rate, trans people looks really happy, they sure are doing great
They need medical and psychological assistance like people with depression or ptsd, not some useless internet support and cuckery

Trans will never be a norm, stop trying to force it down normal people throats when it doesn't even help anyone

Who are you talking to ? If it's you you didn't even try to bring something, some arguments, you're juste pointing out a word in a sentence ignoring everything else, you didn't do anything

Sorry bro, I just got it

Nice strawman there my friend
It's actually becoming lower as more and more people in society stop being dicks like you

i want to create a week long relationship with a young girl then after the week watch her get fucked by 2 BBC's

How am I a dick ? I just stated that we should give them help, while you just want to give them some facebook support posts, telling them that they should keep doing that way, nice idea, do you want all trans people to kill themselves ?

Ok bring me something that shows the suicide rate among trans people is going down, I doubt you will because it doesnt, trans people keep killing themselves as much as 15 years ago

I have nothing against trans people, no one has nothing against them, we just want to help them instead of letting them change basic science, make it a trend or something considered brave
It's not brave not to accept the sexe/gender you're born with, it's cowardice

Being brave is trying to solve your mental issues intstead of forcing your "progressists" hippie bullshit to everybody

You are a dick because you are implying im mentally ill just for liking penises

honestly fuck off

The human species is on the verge of total body customization and human engineered evolution and some of us are still put off by a bit of gender bending.

If the thought of people modifying their gender triggers you you are so unprepared for how serious things are about to get.

Yes!!!

Go to 9:30 in this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=ED7nG2HxBls

Now you will see what a real tranny looks like IRL and who works at google

You're not mentally ill because you like penises, you're mentally ill because you can't stand the gender you're born as
Having mental issues doesn't mean being a crazy freak, it just means that you need help instead of dressing like a girl and having a boobjob

And you fuck off, my own brother has mental issues (some kind of autism) but he's not acting retarded saying that the world should accept him as he is and adapts to him, no he's working on himself, he's improving everyday so he can be a normal person who will be useful in society
Guess what ? He's one of the best at school, want to become a game developper and doesn't want to suicide

Try to accept the society instead of forcing the society to accept you

Changing your flesh arm with a robotic arm is not the same thing as changing your penis into an ugly bullet hole

My advice was to do what makes them happy, although I'm not gay/bi/trap myself I understand that bullying those sorts of people online (which is what basically 90% of Sup Forums is) definitely doesn't help with the suicide statistics. You can't call these people derogatory terms like 'degenerate' whilst KNOWING that they're more likely to commit suicide and then deny being backwards minded (it's pretty sad on your part tbh), atleast admit to your guilt, man.

yes

I have no guilt to admit since I'm not part of people that call them degenerates
I'm part of the one who knows it's a mental issue and want to help them, not by supporting their transition (which is proved to not help at all with their depression) but by accepting their own body, to make them understand they are a man OR a woman, they can be feminine men or manly women, but they are the one they're born with

And let's be honest, it's completly retarded for a trans to lurk Sup Forums, and don't be suprised if normal people call them degenerates when they make posts about getting raped by 5 black men while wearing a schoolgirl skirt, that is degeneracy whatever you're trans or not

I want to sell my friend to bbc. I found there Tumblr and they are such a fag. Look at them

source?

Yeah, I somewhat agree.

I think the main reason they turn to suicide is because of how much they overestimate their hapiness after the transition. Nobody realistically wants to be friends with Erica who used to be Eric unless they're really hot (rare cases). So they end up with no real friends and an awkward looking body. HRT pills should be banned, people don't know what they're getting themselves into.

And just because you support an opinion that we don't doesn't prove at all that we are "backwards minded", you consider yourself progressist while acting like a 14 yo instagirl quoting things like "do what makes you happy",which is not minded at all
You're not thinking or trying to solve the problem, you're trying to find ennemies to fight and to call names like "biggot" or, again, "backwards minded" just because we see it with another point of view, that's not progressist that's just childish and not useful at all

renderotica.com/artists/Kanzler/Gallery.aspx

>renderotica.com/artists/Kanzler/Gallery.aspx

thank you

>the black woman pitying white females because of their sexual frustration always gets me hard

I'm happy to see that we agree on something

Perhaps I just didn't make myself clear enough.

I don't agree with the idea of transition, what I'm saying is that for people who've already transitioned, it is what it is.. The only thing they can try to do is stay happy (reversing hrt effects can be super complex), and calling them negative things online is just increasing the suicide rate (some people really do care about what strangers think).

came to these

being killed ruined it tbh

makes it more realistic

English is not my first language so yeah, I probably misundertood

And I completly agree, I'm juste saying that calling them brave, make it a trend on social networks and make it looks like it's a normal thing, when it's clearly a mental issue, is dumb and counter productive

The problem is that progressists/liberals/whatever you call them, just accept everything we tell them blindly and will make some sort of SJW army who will try to destroy every different opinions
It's not racists vs non-racists, transphobic vs non-transphobic, etc, it's just different opinions, and other people are not close minded because they don't share your opinion

look kid you seem nice so imma let you in on alil secret doesn't hate everyone different,its just a cover to keep the tumblrinas far far away.

do i hate you for being gay? no
do i hate you for feeling then eed to bring it up?kinda

the pic stated start it all for m., my fucked up little 18 year old mind saw this, and by 20 i owned by first cb6000s. now im own 3 chastity cages, get regular pedicures, my "gf" has me dress like a sissy, she fucks me with a strap on, has me goes months without erections so i forget what it feels like to be male, im cuckolded, and forced into bisexuality

Yeah this new buzzfeed induced 'everything is okay' type of thinking needs to stop, because a lot of it really isn't okay when you look at it from a deeper perspective

This

>3rd fav caption of all time

i'm not gay, but i do like 13-yr-old boys

they may not be innocent, but they sure look it

>2nd fav caption of all time

I found out my cousin was a cuck, it made it real weird that he told me AFTER I shared my gf with him.

MAXIMUM HOMO DEGENERACY.

you fucking lie

dubs of truth

most fapped to cartoon in last 2 months

That pic is so hot. I like to be a submissive cocksucker for bbc. But chastity cages and cuckold fetish are degenerate. Trans people who cut their bodies are mentally ill. IMHO you're allowed to be a trap from 20 to 30 years old. After that it's gross.

i'm highly into submission and humiliation plus i'm bi. so honestly being sissy and letting my wife fuck another man would go hand in hand.

ohhhh myyyyy that ass in bottom right!