I really don't get it

I really don't get it ...

They could murder 6million jews
> In times the jews got the genocide the amount of Afro"s was less than 10 million
> Why didn't they kill at least half of the Afro-Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZFXr9kyZCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The afro Americans were more fun to watch play sports than the Jews. So we let them live, paid them table scraps and let them think they were rich.

>make them think they were rich
some of those niggers make 50mil or more a year

link dipnose

and they spend it faster than they make it, right back into the economy and into the hands of whites again

Your hands are empty tho you autistic poor fuck. American people are thick if this is actually what they believe

>afro americans

Because the holocost was in Germany you plum.

Hey. Ive been to america many times. And many different parts.

Theyre all normal and cool. Sup Forums and the news media do not represent them in the slightest.

>comparing the holohoax, a made up event that convinced the entire world into feeling sorry for slimy to Jews, to a nigger raping women

For shame.

What shitpost is this? It's almost like you're pretending not to be Murican as if that makes you feel a bit smarter.

Im Canadian.

And if youve left your house ever wherever youre from you might have noticed people are people. Some suck some dont. And thats universal.

You also should know that some people think youre a total retard because of where youre from, your skin colour, or your political beliefs whatever any of that may be.

Americans are fine. The news is dishonest. All of it. No exception.

Niggers aren't human though.

t. american

They think you arent human.

Pattern?

Than again: half of them are useless. They could use eugenic-genetical screening to predict or the nignog would leave another trail of *slavery blame* bloodlines...
> all of them, on the train. The USA had even better railroads back than.

As an European I have to say that your form of NatSoc is fucking it up for the rest. The anti-semitism is worrying: the holocaust happened.

The canadians in all their naiveness...

>Murican as if that makes you feel a bit smarter.
how hard is it to believe im not a Muricunt?.
> Everything is better than black.

Niggers always think whites aren't the masters despite history showing that we are.

You silly syrup rapist.

Yep. Definitely smell the uneducated stench of bigotry. Definitely an American.

Hwmm Whitey wuz inferior to blacks
Hwmm Whitey is physical weaker than blacks
Hwmm Whitey ......

Remember these words next time you and your people cry about moving to my country cause your fellow citizens can't elect worth shit. Stay underneath us you cucks.

Comparing your current generation with your ancestors is smart as comparing modern italians to the Roman Empire.
Your ancestors piss on you

>smell the uneducated stench of bigotry
How funny that blacks always start about education while non of them finished high school.
Also: yup, Dutch as fuck but you're a desperate nigger what relies on his own deformation of the reality. Thats the only way blacks can argue. We're done with ur tricks. Now back to Africa or you'll get lynched by a white Americunt brother for being a nigger.

>Your ancestors piss on you
nope: if we calculate the tech dev of the last 1200 years on our side we will skullfuck each one of them before we even start.

There were many great black empires. Most recently the mali of west africa who fell not 400 years ago which on the scale of time is not long at all.

Empires rise and fall and races dominate then vanish into antiquity. Its always been this way. Whites have been the unquestionable superpower for like a hundred years only.

Also them slaves you got were bought from a military superior black african group. You didnt show up and round them up or steal them. This whole master thing is just some idea you came up with so you can take credit for all whites have accomplished.

Youre hiding behind the accomplishments of individuals youve never met much smarter than you. You have done nothing to contribute to this civilisation in any big way.

It would be equally stupid of me if i blamed you for slavery. You had nothing to do with it. Any of it.

And hiding behind a race in such a way is cowardice and dishonest. Especially when black people much smarter, more educated and more accomplished than you do exist.

And they too whether they identify with their race or not have nothing to do with any of the accomplishments or bullshit of the rest of their race.

Yeah keep assuming I'm black. Not really your fault though, with your room temperature IQ level

Yeah ur black. Stop trying Jerome.

> tech developments
Oh boy, seems he misread it! Someone care to read between the lines for this fat illiterate mong?

> Jerome
Wowee!! Next he's going to correctly guess my license plate! Stay and observe, gentlemen!

> Ur
Kys nigger

>Nigger outliers determine the entire species

kek

>There were many great black empires

>Whites have been the unquestionable superpower for like a hundred years only....

Before we go further?... Lemme guess Jamal, Afro American?

Keeps arguing like he's in conversation with one of his fellow Amerifats.

>a military superior black african group
Ow w8
You didn't mean the Arabs do you?
They were not your allies Jamal

Arab Enslavers Practiced Genetic Warfare

The Arab slave trade typically dealt in the sale of castrated male slaves. Black boys between the age of 8 and 12 had their scrotums and penises completely amputated to prevent them from reproducing. About six of every 10 boys bled to death during the procedure, according to some sources, but the high price brought by eunuchs on the market made the practice profitable.

Some men were castrated to be eunuchs in domestic service and the practice of neutering male slaves was not limited to only Black males. “The calipha in Baghdad at the beginning of the 10th Century had 7,000 black eunuchs and 4,000 white eunuchs in his palace,” writes author Ronald Segal in his 2002 book, Islam’s Black Slaves: The Other Black Diaspora.

Nope. White.

Grew up in an upper middle class black majority neighbourhood.

The parents were all doctors and lawyers and successful business people.

Their kids were punk fuckhead compton gang copy cats.

Teenagers trying to identify with something like any other, being fucking stupid, like any other teenager, and their only available mainstream role models were hip hop artists and world stars.

Black lives matter falsely teaches them they cant accomplish anything because the white man will stop them. As do people like you.

So they learn they have 3 options to make a liveable salary: hip hop star, NBA, or rob stores.

A huge majority of them grew the fuck up and have decent jobs now.

>Especially when black people much smarter, more educated and more accomplished than you do exist.

Blax are the human AIDS of every city for the past 70 years since segregation.

They didn't kill them because they knew that they couldn't compete with BBC...

because how can white bois even compete?

Ah, nice story Jamal
My eyelids are getting loose, go on.

yeah exactly: their kids lived on by the thug nignog stereotypes and 8/10 didn't complete high school like the average hood rat.

Mainstream role models are all the same bs for niggetynogs: quite explanatory why they kept living with a slave resentment. "Never forget what whitey did to us". OP's example is an College athlete and still: nothing changed in his attitude towards his fellow white citizens.

Nignogs are apes: period.

Stupid ape: not realising that he's stabbing his own back by giving fuel to his utterly racist BBC stereotype.

If you're not a virgin you should have known that most girls/women can't handle larger than 20cm (7inches). If they can they either are cumdumpsters or mud sharks. Again: nice try Jerome.

>never forget what whitey did to us

Thats a new sentiment. I can tell you the older generation does not think that way. Its a new wave brought with the rise of hip hop in the 90s. The sentiment if the civil rights movement lead my mlk was that black people can achieve despite the obstacles. They embodied that. Hence the fact all these punks i knew's parents were just fine. Now its all fuck whitey kill whitey racist bigot blah blah blah. And young people are retarded.

I present to you mainstream black music from 1979:
youtu.be/UZFXr9kyZCY

This is not genetic inferiority. Its a cultural shift in a very unfortunate direction. Dont forget most of the criminal animal ass teen punks in britian are white.

You can do this to anyone with the right conditions.

Id personally argue (as an opinion) this us politically motivated to divide people and distract from shit that matters and is really going on, particularly wars and feeding the rich more money pushed by the dems, reps, or more likely both but thats a whole different debate.

>I can tell you the older generation does not think that way. Its a new wave brought with the rise of hip hop in the 90s. The sentiment if the civil rights movement lead my mlk was that black people can achieve despite the obstacles.

Funny that Baldwin openly stated that the entire MLK movement and experiment was failed because despite of MalcolmX calling him an Uncle Tom, MLK became too much radical. So did 90% of his followers: one of the reasons Baldwin was convinced the gov. killed him in the first place. Wrong influence: failed movement until these days the BLM bogus.

There certainly is an Eugenic explanation for the aggression blacks have to deal with what keeps their intelligence low. Aggression is the source of their self proclaimed stronger physical capabilities. Aggression is the reason why the entire slave trade history will never be forgiven by these full blown Afro ego's.

You can't reduce any topic in this debate to either one of those allies. You're running for the truth (like many other blacks before)

Why the fuck are we even talking about niggers. Lets pretend they don't exist and kill them.

all money is fake

Ow whoa, well, that escalated quickly.

Niggers are like feral dogs
Sure you can kill them but its kind of mean to if they aren't trying to bite you

>running from the truth.

Im openly telling you there is a serious problem with their culture, that many are criminals, and black lives matter is fucking bullshit.

But i also have something im positive you dont.. Personal up close experience with them, and interpersonal relationships. Im 30 years old, ive been alongside them my whole life and ive watched many abandon their stupidity and become hard workers, upstanding citizens, and even great fathers despite all your stereotypes. Ive watched hood nigs drop their gang colours drugs and guns in a heartbeat without thinking at the very offer of a well paying job.

You read the news, blogs and red pill websites.

If you cant figure out who has a better idea here, youre hopelessly ignorant.

None of this should even necessarily convert you, but if you were an intelligent person it would at least open the idea in your mind that maybe.. Just maybe. You got it all wrong or are approaching it from the wrong perspective.

Why should the ultimate goal be to exterminate all nignogs? I've lived around tons of Black People all my life, and while there is a significant percentage of them that completely engulf themselves in the ghetto, hoodrat drug slangin' gangbanging Lifestyle, you'd be surprised to know that a very good portion of them live pretty solid, decent, clean and productive Lives.

Why get rid of all of them? Get rid of the hoodrats, get rid of the "gangstas" and "thugs", the ones that look at Rapper lifestyles as a Life choice rather than a source of musical inspiration. I'd bet money on it that if we exterminated all of the Bad Apples in the Nignog race, the Race would drastically improve on all fronts

Their labor was useful, and no one ever though that people would be stupid enough to end segregation.

PEANUTBYTTTTTTEER

Good think I use Kelvin bitch

WE
WUZ

to be fair
how many black girls was raped during the slavery years?
how many was punished for that?
'The parents have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge'

Yes, because some black girls a hundred years ago got raped by god knows who by now, that's an okay excuse for this guy to find a random, innocent white girl and rape her

you seem to be forgetting that the people from back in the slavery times are not the same people as today, neither slave owner nor' slave

>'The parents have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge'

Uhm
Great-Granchildern
> keeping the resentment sour for 150 years?

does tyrone on the left have a turd on his eyes?

You must be lynched as well.
> worthless nigger.

Wtf am I reading?
What language do you speak faggot?

hunder years its not much time in term of history.
and im not saying its ok to rape, as it wasnt ok back then to rape. yet people do it. legelly. so he make good point. how can 'they' punish him for things they did not so much time ago? and im saying they because obvisly in the court will seat white people.
and at the end of the day they'll give him 10+ years in jail. altough if he was a white guy hed be sent free the same day.

>You read the news, blogs and red pill websites.
I find it so interesting that you know what im doing during my days without knowing me.
Again; Blacks can only rely and argue on their own made-up reality: you don't even know where my life experience is based on.

After 30 years of being a complete degenerate they finally found their *right turn* in life?. Whoa: thats gr8 m8.

Ive got it not wrong: Aggression is the core reason why blacks behave differently.

> at kindergarden Jamal always bullied white children and got bullied and rejected if the majority was white
> at youth Jamal became an apologist for his aggressive behaviour and gave white people the blame
> during youth Jamal became gang banger, dope slanger and even killed Jerome for looking at him longer than 10 seconds. Jamal was a real G, nobody messes with Jamal. (bob crime)
> at 30 Jamal became phisically weaker and retired from the thug-life lifestyle, besides he learned that women falling for guys with a stable life.
> at 35+ Jamal finally became an employee at the City-Metro station around the corner.
Aggression, Aggression, Aggression.

ebonics.

Do you really think those blacks in the NBA are somehow poorer than the average white man?

No one ever murdered 6 millions Jews, bud. If you look at the Red Cross reports of the labor camps only 200,000 deaths were recorded, most due to starvation and typhus from allied bombing. Where did this ludicrous '6 million' number come from anyway?? It's waaaaay off

Thats not Sup Forums. Holocaust denial is nr. 1 topic there.

How did 50cent lost his fortune?.
> Nigsgonnanog that hard
Guy is literally poor after 8,5 years of living like a chimp.