This is a steak

This is a steak
Worship it

that steak is fucking ruined

I don't like steak. It's too chewy and annoying to eat. I only eat chicken.

It's just raw meat
What's so special about that?

Is that cool whip on your potatoes?

Why is there a whole tree of rosemary on there? The sear could've been harder. Temperature looks fine. Don't like the huge chunks of raw dried spices all over it. Bet those huge rocks of salt would crack your teeth.

Sour cream nignog

How about this one?

I swear to god, if someone of you put ketchup on it, i will be fucking mad.

the sheer amount of spice on there is disgusting

Sup Forums, the cesspool of uncultured plebs who cannot even afford, let alone appreciate, a fine medium rare waigu steak
fuck you losers

Here you go

This is snek

Not OP, but by the looks of it its just a mixed peppercorns with salt sprinkled AFTER it was cooked. I approve.

thats mine

Chef here, you're a dumb fuck if eating wagyu that rare is good. You need to let it cook to at least medium to render the fat fully. The quality of most wagyu is tender enough to eat past medium. Nigger

Here's my steak.

Another dumb fucking hick has entered. Salting after is bad. Salting early on the cooking process helps to season without turning bing the flavour of the meat. Salting afterwards leaves the steak tasting like meat with a layer of salt. Nigger

continue

Did you add flour to those potatoes? Gross, slimy looking, probably used a good processer wich stretched the gluten in the potatos that makes it taste like ass.

Garlic bot roasted properly to become gelatinous and will taste like raw garlic. Learn to cook.

you are now officially steaked!

Only steak worth eating, is a well done steak

I'm sorry for your loss, when did you lose your taste buds?

when i decided not to be an animal, and become a civilized human being

I didn't realize that human beings ate shoe leather.

leather is made from the skin of a cow not the meat you retard. enjoy your assworms and food poisoning

if you're trying to troll, you're trying too hard. If you are serious, you have my pity.

god this looks good.

prove me wrong, bozo

fucking social inept retarts

This is a brisket sandwich. stop being a prissy boi and eat like you got a pair for once.

>Social
Because my ability to talk to human dictates what I eat?!!!!?

what the fuck is that on the right ?

ikr. gonna post some more meats

Everyone here eats steak like Trump: burnt to a crisp, swimming in ketchup.

Bread with Pork inside

Thats literal clits

No that is raw meat you hipster faggot

KYS and get a BBQ

>inept retarts

That lack of protein is starting to affect your brain, salad shooter.

well yeah you're a gay boi so obviously you're afraid of a little clitoral texture

Enjoy your parasites you fucking caveman. Who eats raw meat like that?

eww
that thing was broiled
if you like very rare steaks, at least cook them on a flat iron grill to sear in the juices

>She does

Why are there crack rocks by the steak

>sear in the juices
Kill yourself if you believe this.

I used to only eat well done steak because I thought having a section in meat raw was disgusting. Until one day I was at a work event were everyone got steak, but not to their specifications. I got a rare steak that, once I got past the past that it's raw meat, absolutely LOVED. The juiciest and most flavorful steak I have ever had. Eaten 'em rare ever since.

im pretty sure thats too hot.

This looks delicious, but still fairly raunchy. I'd eat it.

eh just give it 3-5

>TFW you have a steak folder full of steak pictures

omg yes. I'm so fucking hard right now.

sadly I'm running low on steaks. may move on to rubs soon. sucks that my folder is random food pics and I have to look one by one

ughhh im about to cum

>rubs
lol meant ribs

sick...

The human body evolved to consume meat. Who am I to argue with millions of years of evolution.
Beautiful bison, delicious duck, luscious lamb, savory steak, varieties of veal ...
Deal with it.

E-coli

it's barely cooked. 1/10

Worth it.

Nigger