If you are over the age of 22 or finished college...

If you are over the age of 22 or finished college, then you are a degenerate man child if you still use drugs or binge drink alcohol.

Seriously? How do people still smoke weed in their mid 20s? If at mid 20s the only satisfaction you can get is by indulging in a something that alters the way you think, then you are a degenerate to this society. I guess if you drink a little, or smoke pot every now and then it's understandable. But to get drunk or smoke weed every weekend or every other weekend is just dumb.

Have you ever tried seeking satisfaction in meaningful things? Like money, work, learning, family, or relationships? Drugs hinder your ability to do that. You need to learn this.

In my experience, drugs really don't help at all. They are just a gateway to forgetting about your problems. A drug/alcohol abuser is just someone that doesn't know how to deal with problems.

Someone explain to me why you feel the need to do drugs so often.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6cnw_uEXPx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meaningful things? Like money, work, learning, family, or relationships?
first you gotta explain how money, work, learning, family and relationships are meaningful things.

implying anything in life has meaning, we are a spec of dust in the infinite existence
nothing we do matters
chasing dopamine is legitimately the only logical thing to do with your life, whatever your means

How about fuck you OP. I'm free to do whatever the fuck I want as long as I am supporting those I love and leaving a positive impact. Fuck you.

Open your mind op, you big faggot.

OP is definetly that quiet kid that always felt awkward at parties. He cant dance, has wierd shitty freinds and probably has never smelled a woman before.

I dont feel bad for him. Fuckum. I like to drink, I like to fuck chicks and make great memories with freinds and family.

I have all of those "meaningful things"... However I still smoke up. Unless you've smoked some good heavy indica you'll never appreciate the effect of being locked to your couch and that French onion dip is a universe unto itself.

Smd op. I work, love, garden, and support my family. If I wanna relax with a joint while I'm picking weeds out of my squash plot, who am I hurting? Im geek'd on Molly RN and laying fiber optics today. So you can thank my degenerate ass for building the internet your judging me on

"In my experience" - OP 5/19/17

So? If you grew up as i did youd be glad to be as stable as me and a drink from time to time or a nice jay wont harm my life in general.

Fuck you for feeling superior as if you knew everything. I bet you are under 25.

Mah Nigga.... Im building a new class C and working on firewall rules....ill go smoke another bowl in about ten minutes.

If you post to Sup Forums with a set of rules about what is and isn't age-appropriate, then--no matter how old you are--you are a sanctimonious asshole.

I'm a sanctimonious asshole, too. We should hang sometime! Can you send me pictures of your gf's asshole so I can jerk off in a little bit?

I'm a 25 year old nursing student, I guarantee you I've studied and worked more in the past 2 years than you ever will in your entire life. I have my own place and car, I pay all my bills and yet in a degenerate? Fuck you, I'll contribute more to this planet and its people than you ever will. Enjoy that butthurt when you realize a stoner is better than you.

>Stop liking what I don't like!

Full time job holder, middle class weed smoker reporting in. What the fuck is wrong with you, OP? Nothing a little weed can't fix...

Yeah, You are the final authority on what constitutes being a man-child. Sheesh!

I like a nice huff of the ol cocains before a run get raped u nigger horse OP

Gotta have money to make money
youtu.be/6cnw_uEXPx4

As a wise man once said "it's just a ride"

Weed helps me sleep.

>Do more shit and to exhaust yourself

Nigger don't be Stupid.Chronic hyper-Insomnia isn't a joke.

Meaningful things... Go on to list money first. People alter their minds instead of subscribing to your boring life for a reason. There's more than one way to live. If economy falls I'm sure all the money and possessions you lust for will teach you how to grow your own food

>gateway to forgetting about your problems
yup
>doesn't know to deal with problems
yup

420 blaze it, only smoke can take away my tears

so you're telling us that you're over the age of 22 and you just stopped smoking weed.

Well faggot, some of us got rekt in the army and now smoke so we can sleep and eat at least once a day. Otherwise we might be up for four or five days without eating. So yeah. I'm 22 and I smoke pot. Come at me faggot

>22
>got rekt in the Army

ok dude. no you didn't. chances you were combat arms and actually saw any combat are extremely fucking slim. Like ridiculously.

>meaningful things
>money

go fuck yourself

OP here, all I hear are excuses.

basically.

especially this faggot

Try raising a family and being happy on 9 bucks an hour.

come again mr burger

>Have you ever tried seeking satisfaction in meaningful things? Like money
Bait/10

>24
>live at home
>still working on BA
>jobless but had jobs before
I used to blaze hurr durr everydayy but recently I have knocked that shit off and blazed 1/100th as much as I was. But I have been going to the bar more and spending money there which adds up to more in the end maybe. I just wish I could meet some women, college is a meme for meeting women and I don't go to the gym or any other public place really. Help

I love this shit. "Every sinner has a future; every saint has a past." And if you're perfect, your Jesus Christ...and I haven't seen many people walking on water lately. "It's ashamed youth is wasted on the young."

>If you are over the age of 22 or finished college, then you are a degenerate man child if you still use drugs or binge drink alcohol.

I mean, i know this thread is bait even though its the truth and an "unpopular opinion" but OP is right.

26 btw.

I've never done either, but okay. Have fun being a whiner, OP.

Meanwhile, I'll sit here alone in my mum's basement.

So you're the kind of dumb ape to blame for all the shoddy installation jobs that are done around the place. I always wondered why the dumb apes over here couldn't install shit to save their lives. Now I know why.

Some of the dumbest and most puerile shit I've ever read. I own a successful business, have a happy family and good relationships with friends, I travel, read, work out, etc etc. And I smoke weed. Several times a week.

I think you are talking about the weak-minded, OP...those who can't manage their substance intake and balance it with real life obligations and endeavors. Maybe you are talking about yourself?

Protip:

You can enjoy drugs without abusing them. Most people don't smoke weed or drink alcohol to "forget about their problems"

6/10 made me reply.

Sounds comfy

Shut up faggot, its perfectly possible to work and take care of your shit while still using substances. As long as youre not fucked up when you need to be sober, that is. Basically, imo its fine until it impairs other aspects of your life. Nothing wrong with being a druggie, so long as youre not a loser.

>nurse
>LMAO
>have fun being poor

Your inability to understand those who are different than you is NOT an indication of your superiority over them. In fact it's the opposite.

So the next time you find yourself not understanding something or someone, keep in mind that the only fact you know is that you're deficient in your knowledge.

tl;dr You are bottom tier.

This tbqh. Never smoke weed if you have shit to get done the next day because you're gonna be tired. That's all there is to it

>select all cars
>picture only has street signs
>select street signs
>accepted

I think someone's majorly fucking with captcha and turning it into a retard kek.

I'm like OP as you described him, but I do drugs
(amphets, alcohol and 420, not cocaine anymore)

I was like that before I started smoking weed. Cured my social anxiety and helped me score a qt gf just a few months later.
Literally changed my life for the better.
They should really consider it as a wonder medicine and stop demonizing it.

Just tip your fedora OP and let people have fun.

Cisco, meraki, juniper or fortinet?

Don't even tell me you guys use sonicwall or some off brand piece of shit like dell firewalls

Cisco.... Asa gateway with a checkpoint fw cluster.

You an analyst or engineer?

How many years exp?

>24
>Married
>Have house

>Smoke pot

And?

my sides

Engineer... 22yrs in the business.

I'm going to assume you're either network or security engineer

How is your cert background? Do you believe in staying at same company for long term benefit or jump for higher salary?

Many engineering jobs out there and they vary in salary/tech quite a bit

Systems... If you are starting out then get certs.. At this point I've got enough experience that certs don't matter. If you can find a place that will pay you well and has decent benefits stay there.. Job hopping looks shitty on a resume.

Adrian Newey gets away with it

Triggered.
Everyone should read Alcoholics Anonymous, even if you dont consider yourself one. Maybe especially if you dont. I suspect that by virtue of the superior alcohol metabolism capacities of effectively all extant humans (at least relative to other mammals) we are, as a species, Alcoholics. This also suggests an evolutionary advantage to alcohol consumption, if used responsibly. Understand the drink.

Kid, this is gonna be news to you, but believe it or not some people drink and do drugs well into adulthood and even old age. Sorry, little guy.

Gonna down a whole bottle of pic related in honour of this thread.

Cheers, everyone.

I smoke weed everyday and have a wonderful life. Nice to be free. Rarely pass judgement too. Its great

again
Not gonna make the mistake of breaking a toe by kicking a full beer crate right when heading to bed falling down drunk again.
I've had that share of experience before.

When you're planning to get drunk as fuck, better make sure there are no obstacles.

Yea I'm at the point where don't really need to find entry level positions, I just want to make more and hit past six figures

I still do cert training though, I find it is good to stay up to date and it helps with understanding the design, troubleshooting part a little better

Another guy entering the conversation here. My dad used to work for IBM in Germany and he always tells me how they had to replace vacuum tube all the time and how turning on the HDDs in the morning made the lights go out for a few seconds because they drew so much power.

Got my first XT 8088 and a huge BASIC handbook as a gift from him when I was 6. I actually learned English from programming before I went to Kindergarten.

Do you have similar stories?

If it weren't for drugs and alcohol I'd probably still be a friendless shut in at 23 years old

*tubes

weed gets me high

/tread

Seriously this hardcore. I would've never gotten laid if it wasn't for weed. I was so anxious about even talking to girls but when I smoked weed I just thought well fuck just try it and it worked.

This whole rant is fundamentally built on a strawman: weed replaces other activities.

I smoke weed when Im restoring 6 digit antique furniture, I also smoke weed before I take my board out into the surf.

3/10 weak bait

Get over it faget. People do shit. Whatever.

I'm more of a cyber security engineer, we don't really deal with tubes or dev side of things. Although I have plenty of stories, just not sure what some here will understand

>Weed
>drug
I smoke weed so my many sports injuries and ailments no longer hurt. Plus as an added benefit, I get high.

I can confirm this.

I was a hobby demoscene musician and my best songs were made after smoking.
It just gives your senses another push that you can't describe to people who have never experienced it.
Like when you make a song where 20 instruments are playing at the same time you can clearly make out every single instrument and how they intertwine with each other.
Producing art with weed is a really nice experience.

sad nigger, neck yourself.

LOL nigga i smoke weed everyday fuck you talmbout

Well I'm mainly a Sup Forums guy. I'll probably understand.

Being on Sup Forums after college is pathetic as fuck. Stop trying to tell others how to live their lives when your a man-child yourself.

Kek I'm one of the pro weed guys on this thread an I'm 34. You're pathetic.

Be CEO of company
boss smokes more than I do stress is a motherfuck
benzos and weed mfw
your aurgument is invalid

I've seen people completely fucked up by benzos though.

How do they work? I've never taken any.

Compare them to weed and alcohol, which I know.