Asian thread. Left or right?

Asian thread. Left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonvote.com/poll/e545891o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these threads are autistic af

bump

right

right is hot as fuck, any more revealing pics of her?

I bet girl on the right has nice dark brown nipples mmmm

God I'd love to eat her out, have her ride me then dick her doggystyle. Tell us about her? Any swimsuit shots?

I like that she's just a little thicc. no bikini? What kind of asian btw?

no. chinese

Any shots where we can check out her ass a bit? whats her name? wanna start jerking

Left, right or both?

roxanne

mmmm those shorts are nice and filled out. god i just want to bend her over. how do you know this roxanne? classmate?

yea

Would love to tit fuck her and cum all over her stomach. You fantasize about her often? Any of your friends ever fuck her?

Her friend in this pic is hot too, more pics of her too?

idk the other one.

I love rutgers girls

whats your favorite fuck fantasy about roxanne?

do you have others?

any breeding one

no

Already a few years ago, but there was this video of a rutgers asian girls taking dick

go to p o r n hub and follow below

view_video.php?viewkey=1411207839

mmmm thats nice. maybe you and i and some of her friends can all take turns giving her creampies to breed her so she won't know which one is the father. she'd look so sexy pregnant i bet.

nudes to the rescue of this painfully shitty thread.

Yessss we need to turn this into a naked asian thread!

You are telling me

Just a lot of 7s with make up in this shit.

If they look average like this now in their teens and 20s, they are in for a painful surprise in the future.

more of her?

implying women dont all look like shit once they turn 30

amateur on/offs especially encouraged, im gonna post some from my stash, would love to see what others have too

Yeah but if they look like shit in their TEENS, it's a bad foundation from the start

google 'eden lo stewardess'

youre welcome

What about that one user, what is her name?

weirdly cute, any nudes?

more on/offs...

no sorry

Left is mine

wwyd to alison?

anyone else want to join me in posting nudes?

From what I can see, cum on her face after no fapping for a month. I want to cum so hard that you can hear it as a hissing sound.
I would love to see soles as well though.

I wanna share her with you.

Postcode?

where's the good asian stuff they all look like grannys itt

Not op, so it doesn't matter. Just like your enthusiasm, is all

Call me crazy but American raised Chinese, Vietnamese and Japanese have a different look and skin tone then their eastern counterparts

I find that American ones have bad skin, are more round in the face and slightly darker. They ain't fat and I ain't trying to be negative but it's somethign I always notice.

There are some girls that just click my button hehe

Turns me on to see another guy who wants to destroy a small Asian girl, not a gay thing, just a bro thing.

I think it's just the shitty diet, being around so much sugar is like crack to these monkeys

I understand...I am with an Asian girl but I want to try them all.

NJ if you want a location

Too far. I'm in the bay, so I can just wish.

I'm in Greece..
If you ever come for holiday, come visit for a trio. 18 cm thick cock, here.

had a asian friend at school. maybe a 5/10. big glasses a bit chubby, no ass. weird accent.hang oút within my group. clearly showed inmensenly interest on me. very close to me. text me all the time. ask me for lunches and gave me little gifts. I was after a woman 7 years older than me whom I was chasing and ended up dating at that time for about 1 year. stopped talking to this asian girl.
5 years later
This Asian is 10/10, got super into Yoga. 10/10 body and Master level in make up. Super hot, and cute. legs and ass to kill for. she got LASIK and is going to University finishing her career next year.
Learn from this mistake guys.
I still feel the same. I just make more money because I am single.

LOL

please vote

anonvote.com/poll/e545891o

wwyd to alison

clearly underaged

MODS !!

True...

A lot of times their parents force them to be anti social during 99% of their school years so they can do well career wise

Then when they have that great job, their parents push them into a whole new overdrive. GET MARRIED, GIVE US GRANDCHILDREN

So they pay for lasik, the gym, anything to market her to any man.

And then they just fuck/marry a white guy

Take that ABG to a rave with me and my friends, and the 4 of us will take turns subtly groping her body, until she's fucked up enough so we can all just spend the entire night cumming on/inside her. Our loads would be huge since mdma does that to you.

how many dicks would she be made to take?

3 dicks, and my gf who will be licking/cleaning up all our cum from inside her body and her face.

This is why we don't date any Chinese girls that had vacation/lived in or want to go to America.

what else would she get?

After all of that, I'd take her home with me and my gf, have my gf shower and clean her. Then Alison and my gf can kiss and touch all night while coming down from the high, and I'd be taking my own set of pictures to never share with Sup Forums, just to you.

how many loads does she get? would she be pregnant by the end?

No Bc she smaht and goes on the pill if she's taking tons of pipe with her looks . Man user, you must really hate this chick or something :). Also, the pictures are too wholesome.

she wont be on the pill bc she doesnt get much pipe lol

bump

yeah