Went to see suicide squad with friends

>went to see suicide squad with friends
>only had enough money left for a small popcorn when everyone else got large everything
>mouth was so salty i had to steal a sip of my friends cola when he went to the toilet
>i think his girlfriend noticed

I haven't even watched it yet

I have no friends and my local theater enforces a no singles policy now

It's okay, if you aren't fat, no one will judge you

>be me
>friends talking about seeing SS
>"Oh you guys are going? Hehe, didn't even call me"
>they tell me I could go if I wanted, on saturday
>fast forward to friday night
>friend posts on facebook "Suicide Squad is great, just saw it"
>I go question him
>he said he forgot to tell me they changed the date

With friends like these I'd rather have no friends at all ;_;

Moron

Do yourself a favor and kill yourself.
I am truthfully not even saying this in the edgy mean Sup Forums man response way, I am saying that you are probably better off dead than you are in your current predicament.
Trust me, I'm in your same situation. My life is going nowhere and I have zero friends. If I kill myself, there is a chance of reincarnation being real, and if I am reincarnated then I might have friends in the next life and be free of crippling, debilitating autism. Try it out!

>having friends

Wow, never thought of it that way. Thanks!

>"friends"
No one lent you money to buy a cola or to drink of theirs and you apparently didn't ask.
This is not how friends behave,faggot.

I tried to see it at my local kinotorium but the no singles policy had been reintroduced due to so many fat NEETs masturbating to Harley Quinn

No problem!
I'm actually having this conversation in a different thread.
Here, check it out:

If I kill myself, then I
>do not reincarnate
or
>reincarnate
If I do not reincarnate, then that's fine, since I already hated my life. WIN
or
If I reincarnate, then I
>am in the same situation where I have zero friends and my life is going nowhere
or
>have friends
If I am in this same situation, I will come to this exact same conclusion - I should kill myself and hope I get reincarnated into a better life. I kill myself. Rinse and repeat. WIN (eventually)
or
I am reincarnated into a life where I have good friends. WIN

>Penis too small for the theatre showers

>being ashamed of freeloading
you won't survive

Mark?

>no singles policy

You guys ready for penis inspection day?

you guys are faggots. i go see every movie by myself, and then i f i like it, i recommend to a "friend" and if they wanna go, i watch them the whole movie and if they dont react to every single part like i did when i saw it, i immediately categorize them as a pleb in my data bank autistic brain of faggotry. then i start shooting

If you remain alive you have the possibility of improving your life and making your friends, if you are dead then you don't therefore you lose

What the fuck, Anthony? Joel?

>me
>ever having the possibility to make friends or improve my life
Thank you for the words of encouragement, user. I genuinely mean it. However, I've already accepted that my life is shit and going nowhere.

user BTFO

Neither, it's Patrick lmao, call me on facebook, you faggot

There's no evidence whatsoever for reincarnation or any kind of afterlife. So my advice (and I'm not any of the other guys that replied to you) is change whatever aspects of this life you dislike, because you won't get another one.

I'm ready. I even got my balls reupholstered I hope I don't fail again this time.

>There's no evidence whatsoever for reincarnation or any kind of afterlife.
Absolutely true.
I'm actually hoping I don't reincarnate, I'd just prefer to stay dead.

Nice.

Not that user. What if you have a less than average sized penis? Fucking checkmate, you can't fix this shit.

>back in high school be invited out every weekend to the movies with a group of "friends"
>usually cover the food costs because I got a high allowance
>the girls would always say they loved me for it
>they never invited me when they went for picnics or to the beach
>realise after graduating that they had been using me for my pocket money for nearly 5 years

I mean, it's still a penis, better than having no penis at all or a vagina. Or not. A vagina would probably be better, women have it easier.

I'm in college right now and I do the same thing as you did in high school. I'm scared to stop doing it and being lonely

>watch a movie with a friend
>he loves it
>I hate it
>he keeps talking about how good it is and asks me what I think of it
>I don't have the heart to say it's shit

I am that user, swap out "less than average sized penis" for "crippling autism" and there you have it.
No matter how many behavioral therapists I see, no matter how many mental hospitals I frequent, none of that will change that I, myself, am the core problem. I, myself, the core of my being, can never be changed.

And you used them as a female presence. You had 5 years to make a move, or to even invite them to the beach yourself.

Switch he with she and that's me irl

Truly the suffering of a patrician

>be me, breezing through my ummer inbetween two highschool years
>parents edging me to meet up with my "friends" over such as things as the movies or anything else
>don't want to because know that these friends barely only tolerate me already, and would hate my guts if I did anything like guilt-tripping them into seeing a movie with me
>parents force me into it anyways and "friends" (begrudgingly I guess) accept
>"friends" are visibly annoyed that I'm tagging along with them, and how can I blame them since I don't ever talk and add nothing to the group
>watching the movie and I'm silent as a stone, while they joke to each other throughout
>HelloDarknessMyOldFriend.wam
>movie ends, and as per my parents' requests, I tell them "boy was that fun! I sure hope we'll do this again"
>"y-yeah of course user"

And I was never ever invited again, nor did I ever ask. Even when I'd be strolling around school with them, and they'd start making plans for their weekends, I'd start dying inside because I was two feet away from them and they'd never ever bring up inviting me.

There was one time though when the nicest person from the group did say "would you like to come user?", but there were audible moans from all the group, so I hurried to say "nah, can't make it, I have stuff to do this weekend" so I could spare them of my presence.

;-;

Man highschool was not fun, and I was a little bitch too.

summer*

Ah fuck. Butterfingers.

Suicide gives you bad karma and will cause you be be reincarnated in a less desirable existence. You were born into your current life for a reason and you have to stick it out.

>And I was never ever invited again, nor did I ever ask. Even when I'd be strolling around school with them, and they'd start making plans for their weekends, I'd start dying inside because I was two feet away from them and they'd never ever bring up inviting me.

>There was one time though when the nicest person from the group did say "would you like to come user?", but there were audible moans from all the group, so I hurried to say "nah, can't make it, I have stuff to do this weekend" so I could spare them of my presence.

This is all too familiar, user. It was exactly the same for me. After it ended I never talked to them again. Highschool was horrible.

lol why didn't you just talk more??

>Even when I'd be strolling around school with them, and they'd start making plans for their weekends, I'd start dying inside because I was two feet away from them and they'd never ever bring up inviting me.
This part hit far too close to home.

Kin, just don't.

I'm sorry to hear that I wasn't alone in those plights. The only comfort I did retrieve from it is that I felt like such a good friend for always leaving them free of guilt. Sometimes when they'd begin holding those conversations, I would start edge away from them for them to think that I didn't care about, so they wouldn't be swallowed with guilt over forgetting me. I was also never passive aggressive with them.

Also to not be too annoying with them, and not tagging too much with them, I would sometimes leave them alone and walk around school alone to pretend to them that I had other friends than them to go.

Gah not a fun time.

Why does it happen to so many of my fellow anons ;-;?

You shoulda tried make private plans with the nice kid, user. I understand why you didn't though.

I feel you pain

That is, of course, assuming that not only does reincarnation exist, it follows Hinduism's interpretation of it.

>hanging around with people who don't like you
I knew a guy like that, total piece of shit.
At least my group of stupid rejects had genuine fun and respect for each other.

I've always been plagued with a lack of self-worth, and to subvert that kid's niceness into a way to force him to hang out with me is something I would never have done, since with my crippled confidence, I just imagined hanging out with me as the worst thing that could happen to a human being.

Know that I was boring, unfunny, suttetering, waste.

In many ways, I was that group's other nice kid, and it was too many times used against me, for me to use it against him too.

Thank you for understanding though.

Couldn't you lads just find people who are as weird/disliked as yourself? You'd probably have common interests and it's hard for them to be in a position to abandon or exclude you. Being a third wheel desperately clinging on to people who don't need or want you is as bad or worse than having no friends at all, why would you let other people treat you like shit when you can do it yourself?

Better yet, why not just not be miserable at all and just kill yourself so you don't have to continue your miserable existence

Where's the fun in that?

The fun is not being a miserable autist.

I could, but those people are rarely ever self-aware about themselves which hinders the entire mechanic of "I'm a loser, you're a loser, let's be friends."

That's rather lazy of you, no wonder you've got no friends.

Believe me, I've tried to make friends. There are plenty of reasons I'm a miserable piece of shit with no friends, but laziness is not one of them.

Can`t you take a hint? You are NOT their friend, just some cringy weirdo who always tries to follow them everywhere.

Mfw I always cuck my close friends out of seeing a movie with me first even when they beg.
Mfw no face
ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I don't think you belong here.

Are you the guy who's been posting on /x/?

>buying cinema food ever

>finally get back to your seat
>forgot the butter for the crab legs

No, who is this person?

>not sucking your friend's residual cum out of his girlfriend's mouth to quench your thirst

>Couldn't you lads just find people who are as weird/disliked as yourself?
I did that, over the Internet, because no one I have ever met in real life had anything in common with me.

I hope to one day not actually belong here but as it is it's almost 3 am and I'm drinking alone.

>go to the cinema with my friends
>buy them all tickets because I get a huge discount
>buy them all drinks and popcorn because I get a huge discount
>everybody loves me
Go ahead and be jelly.

>buying out friendship only to have your "friends" abandon you when you stop providing
wow so jelly

You know what, do what you want. I can't say that living is something you must do and any argument I make for it is ultimately short sighted.

However, if you want to die because you think you're life is so much worse than everyone else's, then I'm going to guess you're no older than 30 and don't really notice that nearly everyone's life is going nowhere. For every person that has a "great" life, you have 10 that don't have a life you would consider "great", but they convince you that do because they look happy, but really they're OK with just watching TV, eating out, playing video games, or whatever. They're not aiming for perfection. They're just OK with living.

I myself have a lot of friends, but I'm the type that doesn't even like to go out. I bail on everyone because I often just like to chill out by myself at home. When I do go out, it's because I'm in the mood for it, but it's clear I actually don't give a fuck about impressing anyone there. I just want to shoot the shit. I think this is why I am popular. I'm content with myself. You should work on what besides companionship makes you happy.

Also, that reincarnation gamble is incredibly naive. You have no idea what happens next. You hope you'll be in a world where you'll have friends, but even if you did reincarnate, who's to say that you'll end up in a world where friends are a concept? You probably can't fathom that, but you also can't fathom a 4th dimension so don't argue with me on this. This reality's rules are incredibly random (why 4 natural forces, why 3 dimensions, why is time only linear in one direction). The next could have completely different rules.