youtube.com/watch?v=cvTyxN1768w&t
youtube.com/watch?v=NfcE78qyR6M
youtube.com/watch?v=pVTLJUSEWV4
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vbc9SK1xwE
youtube.com/watch?v=bi6Z5ZnNOks
youtube.com/watch?v=NewqrjDRNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=d4u9NF4W2dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You made that thread a few weeks ago. With the same picture.

TheHunter Call of the Wild is super comfy.

fucking tiny pic, anyway the Inquisitors room in Skyhold, it's gotta be one of the best player castles in any game I've played

This faggot makes this thread weekly with the same game location. He says it's comfy but I bet that faggot wouldn't like to live there without his Wi-Fi and electricity, the fucking faggot.

Um orgrimmar imo

May you find your worth in the waking world

Tell the little doll I said hello..

Good hunting, stalker..

walk 30 mins by foot at level 10 between dinos and fucking lions to reach a camp with 3 quests that require you to walk even more. no thanks

Very comfy when under, while also uneasy.

Is this near the bunker when you start in Shadow of Chernobyl? I remember getting a stash with a body armor by jumping on that little house and then breaking the box through a hole on the other side.

favorite has to be vennico

I think thunder bluff is the more comfy option

Only downside is if you leave you die.

Also side note any tips on ornstein and smough?

Hit them until they die

Whiterun tundra plains

Thanks user I owe you a reach around.

Hah!

cheeeki breeki!

>ds2
>comfy
>mfw

Gotta be Beregost from Baldur's Gate. Hits you right in the nostalgia.

Only if I can chow down on zora princess rutos fish

Are you me? I just started working nights again so and starting playing again to help keep me up all night. I literally just rage quit those guys after my third failure. Every time I. Was. So. Close. Keep your shield up if you have it. Manage your stamina. Wait for ornstein to over extend himself, and punish. Be patient. Don't let smough out of your FOV - he hits too hard to be sneaking up on you. Dodge the lightning spears. I recommend the Fury Sword +5. They're weak to fire. It's the only time I use that weapon, because I hate the reach and moveset. Once Ornstein goes down, don't get hit. Don't get caught with your shield down. If you aren't tanky Smough may one hit you. I kept getting stuck on the columns at precisely the wrong time and catching that attack that throws you and knocks you down. It's a death sentence.

It is when I first start it up before the rage.

>using a shield

The game becomes a lot easier once you learn how to exploit dodging i-frames.

Game? Also, are there a lot of players in it if it's online?

mah niggah, that song too.

Maybe. Me and my bro are taking turns when one dies the other picks up. Are you him?

And I kept getting stuck on the pillars too. I'd take out ornstein, Sprint to the pillar. Roll. And get smacked like a fly on the wall by smoughs nipple fuck face.

I've been using two handed up to this point but I'll give it a go with fury sword and see how I fair. Maybe the slight faster roll will save me.

Nothing beats Commander Shepard's private quarters on the SR2.
1/2.

Diablo 2 LoD....invested a lot of time in that game

2/2

anyplace in this awesome garden + dat theme music hmm

Right? I abandoned my shield about halfway through undeadburg. But there are still some instances it is handy. Like on stairs or if you have a quick fag that loves to parry/riposte

nothing beats Seyda Need, especially when you arrive for the first time

*Neen

Get yourself up on deck and let's keep this as civil as possible!

Jeez user get yourself some graphic mods.

That entire game is better than obliv. And aside from the potato NPCs obliv is way better than Skyrim.

Im almost certain es 6 will be a disaster. Unless it's hammerfell. Even then tho it still prob will be

The Magic Fountains from Sands of Time

I don't recall using teleportation. Yet, there I was. Naked.

My nigga!

>obliv is way better than Skyrim.

The most comfy.

can't argue

/thread

>mfw I was replaying FF8 just last night

yes Sir, you are my kind of Nigga!
Morrowind is the best one of the Series, no doubt

It's funny that FF is being discussed. I recently wanted to try them and since then I've beaten I and II on PSP and am 1/3 my way through the III on DS. I'm loving it.

bro, 6-9 are fucking awesome

I'd say it goes like this: Morrowind > Oblivion > Arena > Skyrim > Daggerfall (the control system was complete shit, couldn't get into it after even three hours of playing)

>Oblivion > Arena > Skyrim

Can confirm that 6-9 are some of the best, I'd say 6 & 7 are more favored, 8 was really solid if you really get into the systems, a downfall was to really maximize the game was the need to play Triple Triad card game.

I'm not skipping my way into the series. I want to see what the entire franchise has to offer. It's nice to know that 6-9 are great, but let's leave it at that so I don't get spoiled.

On a side note, the music in the games is GOD-TIER!

Nobuo Uematsu did the sound for the majority of the games and the man is a fucking legend.

>Rule34 FFVIII

Guess what i'll be doing today

Enjoy. That's some nostalgia right there man, 7 was my fav. like most growing up.

Yes, you twelve year old twat - I'm saying that Arena was better than your Skyshit.

Absolutely. I fell in love with the soundtrack the second this played in I.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqmDtgz0o1c

replaying the game

If you're browsing paheal get ready to be disappointed. Most of the quality images are male/male gay shit. Just be prepared to be underwhelmed.

That sounds about right, but I would switch Arena with Skyrim. Skyrim is dull and bit shallow, but still has some great music and a beautiful world

Bro Skyrim took too much out. Even on a high difficulty, minimal grinding is enough to make it a pushover.

Just get past the potato graphics and the fact that all nords are the same beggar in cheydinhall

wait til you get to 7... there is some fucking classic sounds in that one

>dat cosmo canyon
>dat Nibelheim/Shinra mansion
>dat boss battle

i'm seeing you everywere?! are you the same person that complicated my shirt?

P.S i thank the person who photoshopped this.

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself.

Nice buttons.

Morrowind > Oblivion > Daggerfall = Skyrim > Arena

Sorry, Daggerfalls control scheme was piss easy to adjust to once you take a minute to understand how it works. Unless your mouse is busted, you should have no issue attacking.

I suppose it depends on what's more important to you: graphics or gameplay. When I can waltz up to a dragon, hit Sneak and one-shot it with a sneak attack from the front the shit is fucking broken.

Some of my favorites so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvTyxN1768w&t

youtube.com/watch?v=NfcE78qyR6M

youtube.com/watch?v=pVTLJUSEWV4

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vbc9SK1xwE

youtube.com/watch?v=bi6Z5ZnNOks

youtube.com/watch?v=NewqrjDRNXA

youtube.com/watch?v=d4u9NF4W2dE

Sorry for gushing. I just love this music.

Movement control, not attack control. Granted I played it after playing Arena for a week or two.

Final Fantasy (the series as a whole, really) is how I discovered my love for music. So I know exactly how you feel.

The movement functions exactly like every TES game that came after it. Simple check the 'Enable Mouse Look' setting in the menu and you have standard WSAD movement with mouselook.

I'm not sure what other movement issues you could be referring to.

>mfw first ebotdz is perfect

Oh, there's going to be playing alright

I was just thinking the same thing while browsing lol
I'll probably have to find a doushinji

Aaand we're done here..

Margoria from BDO is so comfy, it's a shame it's a completely useless place

also am I the only one who prefers Oblivion over Morrowind? Am I a pleb for that? woah, Dark Cloud 2, right on my nostalgia

you're making me wanna replay oblivion damn

if you're on NG+ avoid summoning Solaire, he's more of a burden than a help, on a normal run they should be easy, don't worry

my nigga, i used to play druid too

but it's beautiful and aesthetically more pleasing than oblivion (which is mostly crap speaking of its art, the only exclusion is shivering isles)

LOL low res graphics.

And then it becomes even easier when you stop tryharding for the sake of gamer cred and go back to using a shield. Facing and stamina management are ridiculously easy compared to having to perfectly roll through every single hitbox that comes your way.

I'm a games purist, so I prefer solid gameplay far more than graphics. If it looks like shit (original Morrowind without mods) but plays fucking amazing (original Morrowind without mods), then I'll have a preference for that. Oblivion had better graphics but I feel it lost a lot of it's depth and immersion by adding or taking away things like Fast Travel and Mysticism (for teleportation) respectively.

I'm a fan of the first big town you go into in Gothic.

Are there any that don't cause a 17 year old game to stutter on modern machines?

this. Everywhere in Oblivion looked the fucking same. Even the oblivion gates lost their touch after doing like 3-4

Outside of "muh HDz!", I fail to see how Skyrim is any more 'beautiful' than Oblivion. It's landscape is just as 'samey' as Oblivion was only you have more snowy and rocky areas than grassy.

Aesthetically, they're nearly identical with a slightly different setting.

It's not easy to manage your stamina when a single hit from a lot of the bosses can break your guard.

Kek, this all day long.
Mah Redguard.

This on the gear vr high as fuck is literally so cozy

It's World of Warcraft

Get a useful shield and then upgrade your fucking shield. A +5 SKS can carry you through Manus' entire combo. Shiva's shield counts as great and will stagger all attacks. Great shields can't parry but they fuck pve content even on NG+. And you're not sworn to never roll ever when you have a shield.

Hellokittyonline

Yeah, but a Game is not just "Gameplay and Graphics". There are a lot more factors.
yeah, loved to play the dudu, but my Main was always a Hammadin.
yeah boiii, the old encampent!! On German "das alte Lager". Will never forget this Gem, played it a dozen times