Fuck Sweden. They deserved it. I feel no sympathy and no remorse

Fuck Sweden. They deserved it. I feel no sympathy and no remorse.
They asked for it and they got it.

¿?¿?¿??¿

Better get trcucked than tomahawked.

he's an american, there's no real meaning behind his posts

I felt the same about 9/11.

As a matter of fact, since you've messed about so much since then, I really think you're due for another one. At least you deserve it.

politics and current events belong on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is for respectful discussion of cultures only.

>t. Ahmed al amsterdammi

How on earth did any of those poor people deserve any of it? Sweden has done nothing to damage the lives of anyone on this planet for 80 years. Nothing justifies murderous atrocities like what happened today.

Not an argument.

The subject is culture related from both sides.

>They asked for it and they got it.
While this is almost certainly always the case when some big Western or Northern European city gets hit I will never assume the worst from the victims.

t Sup Forums

You are a merciful autist.

OP just admitted to being a sociopath.

This means that he, since birth, has been unable to perceive human emotions. Most likely he lives his life tricking others into thinking he's just like them and fill the endless void in his being by speaking out here.

Do not speak to him thinking he's human - He's not. Ignore his post and for the love of god, learn to avoid sociopaths IRL as well.

How did Stockholm deserve it, then?

I agree

>learn to avoid sociopaths IRL as well.
But how can you? If they can, they'll keep people distant enough so that they never notice the signs that point to sociopathy in their personality and characteristics.

butthurt because you can't handle the truth or because ahmad was raw-dogging you too hard from behind?

literally me
regards, edgemaster

That is good, staying away is the optimal solution. And if you accidentally get close you'll discover their greatest weakness - Being unable to comprehend humans. It's a very shallow charade, they can't fake actual emotion because they've never had them.

What truth? You sound like some mad zealot, as if everyone is lying to themselves so as not to notice that you are right.
There is no truth in these four sentences. Just cowardice and inhuman contempt.

I'd like to apologize for the callousness of my fellow burgers, lads. I, for one, love IKEA and PewDiePie, and I offer my deepest condolences regarding today's tragic events.

You have to go back.

Another great disadvantage is their inability to acknowledge their own weaknesses and learn from their mistakes and flaws.

Edgy

I very specifically avoided quoting the "deserved" part because I don't think they deserved it. Fact is most Swedes are still going to vote for their own destruction even in 2018. Of course they don't deserve to die but many Swedes also don't seem to think they deserve to live in peace in their own country above all.

How did they ask for it? How can you claim they will be voting for their destruction? Peace has been among the most important goals of Swedish foreign policy since the 1800s. Your post is pure lunacy.