>its my wife
>its my sister
>its my gf
>its my boss
>its my cousin
>its my mom
>its my aunt
>its my ex

No, it's a foreveralone teenage loser posting pictures of some girl who doesn't notice or care that he exists.

How hopeless do your chances with girls have to be before sitting in a thread on Sup Forums begging some kid to post random pictures of a stranger becomes your best option?

Well fuckin delivar then u pussy

>shez my slut whore ex guise

Who left the faggots in charge again lol guys sharing nudes & you're bitching like little faggots

do you not want nudes? what a fag bag

You stay here and keep begging, son. I know how hard it can be to find random pictures of tits on the internet.

If you want to post random nudes you stole from your big brother's phone, fine. But fuck off with this "moar? you want moar guise? guise you want moar? GUISE?" faggotry. Just post them or don't, you insecure teenage retard.

>my ex

must have angered the faggot

please vote

anonvote.com/poll/e545891o

Got about 30 more pics but the faggot levels are overboard in this thread lol just thought people might actually want nudes of girls rather then traps which is the shithole b is turning into.

No no. Keep going. You have my attention.

These threads would be less cringey if you sad fucks didn't always try to make it your gf or your ex or your sister or whatever other fucking bullshit stories you make up.

You're on Sup Forums, you socially-stunted loser. Just tell people who you stole the pics from and post them anyway. You'll still be the hero and people will beg you for more.

But pretending you fucked her just makes you look like more of a loser.

>type "naked selfie" into google
>wait 0.03 seconds

OR

>spend the next 45 minutes in this thread, begging a 14 year old boy to post random pics for you

Here is my gf/sister/mom
WWYD?

would ask to borrow that top

Yeah, but I want to see THIS naked girl. So fuck you.

RATE MY EX

Keep posting op

>because this random, blurry, faceless person i don't know and will never meet is TOTALLY different from all those other random, blurry, faceless people i don't know and will never meet

That's called autism, son. You have it.

when this thread 404s you'll be equally obsessed about the next girl in the next thread, until that thread 404s

>repeat for 5 or 6 decades until you die from diabetes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better.

Just cos you're not a faggot. & for anyone wondering I'm probably twice your age & these are real oc. Good luck finding the rest lol

Or, he's part of the majority of guys who have had girlfriends through high school and early college. Perhaps if you would stop being so negative, you'd be able to get one too. Listen buddy you clearly need a good male role model. Try and have a bit of self worth. First of all identify all your cringy aspects, and never mention them. Google trendy hair cuts, and get something similar. Get into a good face washing routine and cut back on the chips. As for clothing, the simpler the better. Fitted jeans, a black shirt and a simple plain sweater. Get off b and life your life a bit. I just solved your autistic issues. Now fly my little one.

>I'm probably twice your age
>I still end sentences with "lol"

SHES MY EX GUISE
GUISE SHES MY EX
I TOUCHED HER BOOBIES AND EVERYTHING