JUST

>Sup Forums non ironically fell for this albums hype cycle

how do u not like the song fish

its an edgy album but its still good

I wasn't around back then. Did they like it at the time??

That album was awful save for 2 tracks.

>Sup Forums is one person

LOVED it and there were non stop threads about

Really?? Holy shit that's a low for Sup Forums.

The only good thing to come out of odd future is Earl Sweatshirt. Everything else is pure cringe

Goblin took over this board, constant threads and discussion about the album, Tyler, OF, until the hypebeast fags and SUPREME skaters became the face of the fanbase, and then mu turned on it

Maybe that's for the best.
Album is trash skater fanbase or not.

Deleted everything related to Odd Future from my library other than Earl's Doris and I Don't Like Shit and Frank Ocean's stuff (if that counts) maybe 6 months ago and haven't thought about it once since.

It was a meme after all.

What about Frank?

Frank is obviously another solid artist but he was barely associated with Odd Future, especially in terms of musical sound/collaboration. "Joined" late and bailed almost immediately. It says something that the only OF member to get a feature on Channel Orange was Earl (real recognize real)

I thought about this exact fanbase few days ago when i took a shit and thought that tyler and his crew pobably cringe when they look back

Why do people hate it? It had exaggerated and over the top lyrics but so do a lot of rap albums like the slim shade LP for instance. And it's even good as what you would call an album. It had a theme at least.

It was solely about being anti-PC. I don't care how much of an artist you think you are, rapping about raping and killing women for you teenage fanbase is embarrassing. The only OF members that survived the meme were the ones that proved they could make music without the sole purpose of making teenagers giggle about how fucked up the lyrics were (Earl, Syd, and Frank)

>The only OF members who survived

Except Tyler is more popular than Earl and Syd.

>Tyler is more popular than Earl

No.

How would you know that?

Tyler might have more fans (which I doubt), but he's not respected as an artist anymore. Earl on the other hand has some GOAT potential

I remember people saying it should be Sup Forumscore, but I distinctly remember the love affair with tyler and odd future ended when he won a VMA for Yonkers

Do you hear anyone talking about Tyler anymore?

>be me lanky white guy in 2011
>listen to goblin
>start wearing knee high American apparel socks
Oh god, I probably looked like a tool

>biking

Holy fuck I remember there was a group of kids like this at my high school when everyone started listening to OF. Funny thing was they all claimed that they've been skating their entire life, even though they could barely keep their balance. Always wore Supreme and Thrasher. And were jewish but tried to act black. Tyler must be embarrassed of what he created

Tyler loved it. He still reps that whole scene/style

This album is amazing and holds up to this day. It's influence is undeniable

Solid 5/10 album

Yea?

The mans has his own clothing line and that documentary or w.e is picking up on YouTube . literally the life of OF lol

Is it really more cringe than falling for the Death Grips hype cycle? Bee honest

I also like this album a lot
I like Death Grips but it's the same thing

Suburban white teenagers trying to be edgy/black are the only people who have any interest in Tyler or OF. Everyone else has moved on. Name the last respectable person you saw wearing donut socks and bumping Yonkers

Not really, but at least Death Grips music is somewhat better.

A lot of people enjoyed bastards.

Holy fuck pls stop.

Dg is eons beyond anything tyler has ever even thought about and if you can't recognize what makes dg great pls shhh

meme rap was always a meme

Tyler was on Golden Girl.