/cric/ - Big Bash League

Based Aryan GOD Shane Watson edition

Saxshit on pooicide watch

Nth for Green Day

What were the reason's big bash lives matter again?

Reporting in for Based Straffo.

SAXGOD
A
X
G
O
D

Shit gimmick

Based SaxGOD

seething saxon absolutely btfo

How GOAT is based Saxon lads

Jackson Bird on new McGrath watch

some drivel about youngins getting into the game and syphoning drunk bogans into the cricket poomunity

Reminder Saxon has literally never been to ANY city in his life

/Saxshit/
/Poodam/

100% buying a photo printer today.

Fuck me, the fucking saffa is here. Watch this thread go from one of the best previously to one of the worst

Literally no one really likes this slimy cunt.

This.

>subhuman coloured trying to "banter"
KEK

Exterminate yourself.

THIS
H
I
S

Based

Something along the lines of
1. More money for CA
2. Gives young players a chance to get a game against quality opposition
3. More money and incentive for players to persue/continue their cricketing careers
4. Targets children to get them involved in cricket and join their local team
5. BTFO's wogball who have to have their season in summer to avoid being BTFO's by AFL/NRL

Fuck you

Who /gades/ here?

>Literally EVERY memeslog game is scheduled to be a primetime night game
How fucking plastic can you get?

Why the fuck is the meerkat Russian ? How do these cunts get away with this shit ?

user with sleep apnea,
what symptoms were you experiencing and do you know for a fact that you stop breathing during your sleep?

Culturally insensitive 2bh. Should really be taken off air. But then again. Russians are white so who gives a fuck. 'They' want us to hate Russia anyway.

My bogan stepdad is ranting about how shit Smith is at cricket and how much better he is than him.

Here lad

>he literally has a wife's son

Based Candice and Sonny Bill's son

Just got comprehensively, eternally and irrecoverably BTFO, lads.

How will I ever recover?

This

>Cucktoria
KEK

He can't actually still be seething. This has to be a false flag, right?

They aren't married lad. Also I'm 22 so that aspect prob isn't in play at that age

But he's right.

I snore loudly and sleep for 12 hours a day
No observed interruptions

I wonder how many nervous breakdowns the janny has had due to us

Nah he's a retard who watches 2 seconds of footage and gets mad and rants how shithouse a player is. Literally has no form of cricketing brain and just complains about everything

Based Garfield

>tfw saw them play a secret show at a local venue i've played at twice

Capital city power rankings
1. Hobart
2. Canberra
3. Adelaide
4. Melbourne
5. Darwin
6. Perth
7. Sydney
8. Brisbane

So what's he doing for you? Are you getting one of those mask machines? I hear they cost quite a bit

this is poodam isn't it

All blocked up in my nose and ears lads, fuck I just wanna pop my ears but nothing is working.

>saxon has learnt how to namefag
How can someone be this mad?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

>no /gong/

kys retard

meant to reply to

Drive up and down a large mountain

Sydney
Hobart
Adelaide
Perth
Brisbane
Darwin
Canberra
Melbourne

Only 8th place is right

His name is adam and this post is spooking me lad

VERY accurate

Mark Nicholas, the Channel Nine commentator and ESPNcricinfo columnist, has been taken to hospital for a second time during the Boxing Day Test, only hours after he resumed his broadcasting duties following a similar episode on day one.

Once again in considerable pain, Nicholas was attended to by paramedics before being taken from the broadcast area. "Unfortunately Mark has taken ill again," a Channel Nine spokesperson said. "He has been transported back to hospital for further tests."

Capital city faggot rankings
1. Sydney
2. Melbourne
3. Perth
4. Canberra
5. Brisbane
6. Adelaide
7. Hobart
8. Darwin

>unemployed suicidelanders
Kek

Last time they came to Sydney they did a free show at a random pub, but I fucking missed it because they only gave 30 minutes notice on their twitter.

Just getting tested, nothing's concrete yet

pls no

>Sydney above Cuckbourne
Lel

lmao how soft is this faggot?

>2 entire threads filled while I slept
>at least one of those threads could be condensed into pure shitposting

Kind of impressed lads

Bat Cummings scored 181 points in fantasy last week even tho he only took 1 wicket in 2 matches

is he dare I say it, the allrounder Australia has been searching for?

What are you talking about m8?

How old are you mate?

Seething Ltd

I thought he died after his last Melbourne Cup win

>subhuman coloured thinks anyone gives a shit about his opoonion
KEK

Exterminate yourself.

Good luck lad

Cuckbourne Ltd

Nice Khawaja

Green Day of shots 2bh

Based

Nah it was actually good

The only good Green Day albums are the first two

>saxshit

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Khawaja's going to pull a fatshit and get out, leaving him with a 20% conversion rate

based radiohead on the intro

thank you based walkie

Get out of /cric/ and never return

Had a great day lads. Went through the kfc drive through ordered an ultimate box but the silly bitch gave me 3 instead LOL

>Typical saxshit, forming opinions based on 5 seconds of """""information""""

I'm interested though, what makes you think I am a coloured?

That doesn't include Nimrod, Insomniac and Dookie so no

There are people in this thread right now who are over 15 and genuinely still like Green Day

There are no good green day albums

Why's my nigga Gayle not in the Bash this year? He gonna come in in later rounds?

>coloured subhuman tries (and fails) to type in English
KEK

Exterminate yourself.

Jawbreaker > Pop punk era Jawbreaker > Green Day

White people are a tiny minority in sa aren't they? Chances are you're black

Where would 15 year olds even know green day from, they haven't been relevant for 12 years

Still standing by my poodiction lads. Never doubt me again

There are people in this thread right now who are over 15 and still care about people liking Green Day.

There are people in this thread right now who think they can recognise people by their posting style and post shit from five years ago to prove it.

There are people truly that pathetic.

>black "people"
>internet

What the fuck is that on the left?

Lotta freshies ITT

Green Day is an official /cric/ band, along with The Living End, Silverchair and Flight of the Conchords

>saxsperm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Neither have the wiggles, but most of their fans are under 15