Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros,
I'm in a shitty situation and I need some advice.
Little over a year ago I asked you guys if I should date this girl that's really into me. You said yes so I did.
We have been in a relationship since and she's been madly in love with me the only problem is that last few months It's been a long distance relationship. I am going back to meet her and stay with her for few months in a little while.

The problem?

A few days ago she told me she likes some guy that she met at a party who is like 10 years older than her. We talk often on phone and she's been talking about him a lot. I've never had a problem if she has guy friends but I know that she doesn't like any of them. I told her I don't like this and she should not be hanging out with other guys while she's in a relationship with me. She told me she loves me and that she only likes him so I don't have to worry about it as there isn't anything between them. I know that they are hanging out quite often and he likes her but he's told her he wouldn't want to ruin our relationship which just sounds like a lot of bs.
I like the girl and I've invested a lot of time in her and I don't want some much older dude to steal my girl while I'm not in the country and can't do much about it.

Advice me Sup Forums on what I should do?

tits.

Cuck.

Find another chick. One who would not make you jealous

post her tits and maybe you'll get an answer newfag

You fucked yourself over cuckboy. Can't go revoking her liberties now because she'll leave you for it, but it's those very liberties which will enable her to meet new people like this guy.

less bra

yeah end it, shes already fucked him

Let her fuck him qnd realize he's not worth it, then cry to you she is sorry and you accept her apologizes if she lets you fuck her in the ass and cum in her eye. Win win situation except youre a cuck a bit but it's modern nowadays
Gl bruh

all you can do is kill yourself now. you've been cucked.

Bitches keep secrets. She's already told you she "likes him" (Wtf?!). There are other things she hasn't told you. Move on dude what are you going to do marry this ho?

Why the fuck do guys still tolerate this shit? Pump, dump then leave.

nice quad

I'm pretty sure she will break up with me before actually starting anything more serious with him. I just don't want that to get to that point.
Not gonna cry over her as I'm pretty good looking and won't have a problem getting new and better girl it's just that I'd hate to have wasted so much time on her

Its over. Plain and simple. Sorry OP.

>the guy says he doesn't want to ruin our relationship
>keeps hanging out with your girl

hurrr durrrrrrrrr

That's the worst cover story in the world, jesus christ. He's just trying to dick her down.

OP, I understand your logic, but let me tell you this simply: You're an idiot.

If she has the audacity to tell you she "likes" another man in your relationship, you're fucked. She WILL NOT wait until things get more serious, in fact, they probably already have. Women have a serious case of downplaying their indiscretions because they don't want to be held responsible.

They'll tell you that they're "just friends" or "just hanging out" when the reality is they've already sucked his dick.

Sorry dude, I'd move on from her.

If this isn't a troll... this is 100% the first sign of her trying to get out. there is NO reason for her to bring up other guys or even tell you she "likes" one. I mean what is that? Save yourself a lot of shitty nights and break up before you find out she hooked up with him, which she probably already has.

She's choking on it as we speak

time to dump user

It's been like 4 days since she met him and she's a really shy girl. I know her well and I'm sure there isn't anything serious between them yet and I want to keep it that way till I return cuz then I can just fuck that dude up so he wouldn't go near her again.
How do I prevent her from wanting to see him?

>wasted time

Ok so let's waste EVEN MORE time and keep her around while she's fucking some older dude with more money and a nicer car because you aren't around.

Why would you want to invest more bad time into her? That logic makes no sense. "Hey I'm in this awful business deal and can get out whenever I want, but since I've already been doing it for years losing a ton of money, I might as well stick with it and lose even more"

Bro, my fiance is shy and had guys break up with her because she was too prude (way back when. we've been together 6 years) and I had sex with her before we were even dating. Stop the denial. Chicks are super horny just like guys and you aren't around.

This

Okay seems I might as well break up with her.
I have a fuck buddy that she doesn't know about. Any good ideas on how I should break up with her to mess her up?

Plan a date night with her, meet at a restaurant or something, bring another girl.

OP, listen to this guy I posted Let me tell you a story OP.

First GF, 14 years old. Lost virginity to each other. Back then she was thin, cute, in shape. Shy girl, seemed very sweet and nice. We shared every "first" moment. Sex, prom, dances, new cars, graduation, etc etc. All of our friends said we'd get married.

She gained a lot of weight, and even so, some older guy liked the idea of her. He was rich, showed her attention, etc. It took less than 2 weeks for her to start "hanging out" with him alone at his house. Long story short, I found them "hanging out" at his house by showing up unexpectedly when I knew she was bullshitting me. Ruined me for a while, but I did donuts on his lawn with my car so it felt good.

Moved onto MUCH better women since. You're dodging a bullet, OP. get out now. You even said it yourself: you wont have a problem finding another woman. She'll be a lot better for you.

BTW, I have a story like this about almost every single girl I've ever dated. They're ALL like this, to varying degrees.

I kinda lucked-out with my current GF, because she got it out of her system in the beginning. We were both dating like 4-5 people casually when we met, and slowly dropped other people. Well, eventually we made it official but she made the dumbass mistake of seeing one of the dudes again like twice after we went official. The only reason I let it go was cuz she didn't see him alone or directly. She went with her sister cuz her sister was dating his best friend at the time. The dude still kissed her one night though, so I was pretty peeved about that.

In the big picture it's small potatoes and could be summed up that we had literally just started dating and she tied up loose ends. It's a lot better than women fucking other dudes or "hanging out" in their bedrooms like my last two GF's.

tl;dr all women are like this. Find one with an acceptable level of retardation.

Omg I could record that shit and it would go viral xD

Here's hoping she is fucking the older guy. If you have no self control, don't expect her to have either. You're both cunts.

C U C K
U
C
K

Show me a woman who is 100% faithful and I'll show you a liar.

The plain truth is that I would have done the same thing in her shoes, actually I would've done worse. So how can I judge? I was still trying to fuck this younger chick a second/third time after we got together. If she had given me the chance I would've taken it and then never told my GF. I mean we had only been together for like a week.

Oh, my bad cuck

>cuck guys! he said cuck!
>what a legend!

>Okay seems I might as well break up with her.
>I have a fuck buddy
OP you are all kinds of autistic
>date girl because Sup Forums said so
>cheat on gf after less than a year
>worried gf is cheating because he is cheating
>is paranoid or a cuck, maybe both
>posts on Sup Forums again asking for more life advice

>They're ALL like this, to varying degrees.
>I kinda lucked-out with my current GF,
>proceeds to tell story of being cucked
Kek

I see your point but I'm a bad person in general, I like to manipulate people to get what I want and I'm just trying to figure out how to play my cards to benefit the most.
Sup Forums is full of entertainment and bunch of you are actually smart so why not ask advice here instead of reddit or some that like that
So don't be butthurt if some other Sup Forumsro is getting more pussy than you

The only option at this point is to find someone else to date, spend time with her, blow it up all over social media, then sit her down for a talk. Give her the deal ; we can be exclusive if you're jealous, or we can continue to both date multiple people, or we can split up, balls in her court then. Regardless you've got a plan of action, and a backup regardless of what she picks. Jealousy has a fun way of reminding women that you have value. I've been with a girl for three years and she thinks I shit gold bricks because I am constantly improving my value. Don't be a cuck, son. You're just as important.

My gf never pulled this shit. In fact, I'm the only male she hangs out with

Best advice yet, knowing her she'd suicide over being jealous of my new girl

I guess he's asian, I used to date few asian girls and none of them would hang out with other guys and would hate me to have other girl friends too

10 years to old for her! what a creep.
anyways, first of all its ok for you to feel jealous its healthy to have a little jealousy. second of all you told her how you feel, that you are not happy about her being so close with this man which is good. then after that you just need to make sure you are supporting her, she might be getting support from this man in ways that you are not supporting her which is not your fault because of distance but you can still try everything you can like phone call and message and stuff. why did she move away, for college? that can be very stressful and maybe she is just close with him to talk about her stress.

Exclusivity is a conversation, and when you draw a line in the sand, don't backpedal over it, the trick is, you can't "tell them what they can and can't do."! the second you try to lay a rule like that you've lost. They'll cling to that and use it to extrapolate your flaws. Instead; You say "this makes me feel this way, and if it doesn't change I'll change the one circumstance I'm in control of, and that's the environment I occupy. I will not be held prisoner to this mockery of my common sense." Make sure if you fight over it, never lose your cool, seriously, walk away from it first, when you get angry and say whatever (even if you're right.) the tone itself will be weaponized against you. Always be calm, always be rational, and never offer conjecture, use nothing but facts. You will always have the uoper hand, and you'll find yourself happily winning any petty disputes.

similar thing happened to me with a girl i dated for 5 years... was doing long distance for a bit while i was finishing my degree. guy she worked with in a lab who was 15 years older than her got real buddy buddy with her, didnt really bother me at the time, i trusted her she told me they were just friends and i left it alone

finished my degree and moved in with her, met him a few times tried to be friendly with him but he was pretty cold towards me, lived together about 6 months and then a whole bunch of shit happened at once and we ended up splitting ways, found out later he was constantly telling her i was a loser and she could do better and should leave me and it had been eating away at her cause she thought he was her friend and didnt have motives

Toot it and boot it.. that bitch doesn't give a fuck about you, if your only a month or so in and she's already catching feelings for other people then she's already lost interest in you. She's looking for something new right in front of your face, don't play yourself.

I will try this and if she still decides to see him I'll break up with her. Ty for advice

Sorry to hear that user, I hope u have found someone that would know better

And quite literally do not subject yourself to long distance, relationships are born from interaction. The phone calls get stale, they miss going on real dates, holding hands, etc. men will atypically stay in the relationship until the girl ends it or someone eventually cheats on someone. It's all bad news and no amount of "love" beats the abcense. My advice? There's MILLIONS of women, and there is bound to be one that suites your interests and style better than this one.