So I saw this picture on Sup Forums the other day and it said "what would you do if you woke up to this...

So I saw this picture on Sup Forums the other day and it said "what would you do if you woke up to this?" And the first guy who commented really pissed me off. He said that he would be pissed as hell and that he would make her clean it up and hope it doesn't stain because "that shits nasty".
Are you kidding me??
If I had a girlfriend and woke up to this I would run to the bathroom, turn on a nice warm shower, wake her up and tell her to get undressed and have her sit in the shower for as long as she needed, take the blankets off of the bed and throw them and her clothes in the wash, get her some new clean clothes and a towel and throw them in the dryer for like 5 minutes so when she gets out she can be warm. And then I would make her a hot cup of tea and bring her as much junk food as she wanted. I would cuddle her, I would play with her hair, and I would give her endless massages.
"That shit" is not nasty. That is normal. That is life.

Shit better not stain.

Fag

are you really white knighting with yourself?

I believe you would do all those things except the person you wake up to is a guy. Fag.

Well that is what a normal partner would do. But then again, welcome to /b! Normie.

Hey fag, Im the guy.
Judging from your replies, you are probably 25-30 years old. If that's true, even worse. 30 year old man sitting on Sup Forums all day like a fucking failure and ,even worse, you don't get that some dudes are just making fun of you right now.Yet your brain can't comprehend normal shit so you start insulting me.You will probably get married soon, and when the first night comes she will open her legs for you,but you won't be able to get over your anger and even then will be thinking about me, and i'll be just laughing at you.Your wife is disgusted by 30 year old jerking off on Sup Forums all day and is probably taking chad's dick by now, you are still texting me, I am still laughing at you.Then you walk in woods, confused listening to sad pink floyd songs, but they dont give a shit about your problems and are resting in piece.So will years go by and only more (you)s will come with age.You will get old and your face will get all wrinkly, and when you die, not even 2 man will care.But I want you to know, when that happens, my hair will probably be white as well, but when you die, I will come to your grave and bring you roses... I'll remember how we argued on Sup Forums, laugh with sadness and nostalgy, but ill remember what a fucking piece of shit you were, I'll take my big boy out and piss right on your god damn grave. Now read this message, and start crying.

Nice copypasta

You were so pissed that you had to make a new thread about it?
While the guy you're whining about is most likely bullshitting either way, you've made it apparent you've never been around a girl on her period.

>because being around a girl will turn you into a rude asshole

get a grip

Menstruations are very easily to spot before they come, so it is her fault to not just wear an absorbent. then yeah, I could help but it's not like she's living in some sort of damnation or she's sick, it is normal.

You would know that if you had a gf

it's not a copypasta. its your future fag

Are you fucking 14?
>Learn 2 grammar

You sound like a cuck

spoken like someone whos never had a gf. faggot

I didn't say it would, but how many girls do you know that wanna cuddle and be friendly when they feel like shit and blood is coming out of their puss?

wtf r u guys talking about. perfect time to fuck her in the ass for the first time. dip it in the blood , so u have ' natural' lubricant then jam it in and grab her by the heir. she will moan opf pleasure and finally not take you for the cuck you really are

if you change a copy pasta its just not the same anymore. we must accept it with all its flaws

All the newfaggotry falling for the pasta, omg summer came early this year

i like pasta

You're the reason even Sup Forums hates Sup Forums

>That is normal. That is life.
guess who's mom was the pass-out alcoholic?

Kek

man this post is older than life itself

Well after everything's cleaned up and they stopped bleeding.

Hey fag, Im the guy.
Judging from your replies, you are probably 25-30 years old. If that's true, even worse. 30 year old man sitting on Sup Forums all day like a fucking failure and ,even worse, you don't get that some dudes are just making fun of you right now.Yet your brain can't comprehend normal shit so you start insulting me.You will probably get married soon, and when the first night comes she will open her legs for you,but you won't be able to get over your anger and even then will be thinking about me, and i'll be just laughing at you.Your wife is disgusted by 30 year old jerking off on Sup Forums all day and is probably taking chad's dick by now, you are still texting me, I am still laughing at you.Then you walk in woods, confused listening to sad pink floyd songs, but they dont give a shit about your problems and are resting in piece.So will years go by and only more (you)s will come with age.You will get old and your face will get all wrinkly, and when you die, not even 2 man will care.But I want you to know, when that happens, my hair will probably be white as well, but when you die, I will come to your grave and bring you roses... I'll remember how we argued on Sup Forums, laugh with sadness and nostalgy, but ill remember what a fucking piece of shit you were, I'll take my big boy out and piss right on your god damn grave. Now read this message, and start crying.

new pasta?

fuckin copy pasta lol

Do you have a girlfriend?
Right. Didn't think so.
When you do get one, and she had her period, please tell her to go clean herself up and come back to cuddle you once she has stopped bleeding.
Then let me know how that works out.

Just because you dated shit women doesn't mean all women are like that.

Hey fag, Im the guy.

why not?

>if I had a girlfriend
this entire post is the reason why you don't have one

this is why youre alone OP. and dont lie to us we know you like men anyway

Just because you haven't dated any women doesn't mean they will live up to your dreams.

I would be like let's stop the bleeding if you know what I mean ^^

classic :')

What the hell is wrong with not being an asshole to your gf? I really don't understand. Wouldn't you want to make sure she doesn't feel embarrassed because it was an accident and caress and give her support? What if you shit your bed? Would you want her to yell at you about it even though it's not your fault?

You people are despicable. This whole website is sick.

I thought I was the only one op that's exactly why I would do!

Dude your a fucking cuck that's the problem

haven't seen this copypasta in a while.

Well this fucker trolled us and i'm commenting so i guess it worked. She is an adult and she can handle this shit on her own, as she has been for probably 10+ years.

If you couldn't get hard at some point, would you like a warm bath run and a cup of tea waiting for you? Christ, its biology

>obvious b8 thread
op's pic is Rupi Kaur if anyone's wondering

Nice trips but how am I a cuck? I don't enjoy that fetish. And can you explain to me where I'm wrong or not?

That's because you a pussy whiped bitch if i bled on any thing i would expect whoever owned it to be pissed

Yea we know but there probably are people like that here in Sup Forums too

you may not enjoy it, but if your hypothetical gf asked if she could fuck a nigger, you'd say yes

Fuck you normie.

I didn't say anything about being an asshole, I just said OP is stupid and his ideas are stupid. I'm not mean to my girlfriend when she is on her period, but I don't jump up to run her a shower because I know she wants Midol and icecream. Which she has. Girls don't want you to be a faggot, they want a man. They don't want some puss acting autistic and trying to fucking help. Most of them have been doing this since they were 13 or so, I think they have the shit down pat.

>Fuck off

Why would I say yes? It would make me feel terrible if she did that and I'd break up if she kept insisting to do it. Can you explain what's wrong with post? Are you a guy who's an asshole to his girlfriend when she does things that are not of her own fault?

>you dont have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat these
>gives her eggs

Cuz girls don't like guys who do everything for them. Let the girl do everything for you instead. Let the girl qualify to be with you. Not the other way around cuz if so you do so you will end up losing her. I use cuck as a condescending word lol

I SAW THIS STUPID FUCKING COPYPASTA ON INSTAGRAM

FUCK OFF OP UR A FAG

Cuz if you* not cuz if so you lmao

I've had this happen and the normal response is to go on with life because who cares. Wash the sheets. Get new sheets. Who cares. Big fucking deal. Anyone who actually has a strong reaction to this one way or the other has never dealt with anything significant in life, or is a histrionic fucktard.

That is CUCK LIFE

2 points to user

Two alphafags smash heads

" I would cuddle her, I would play with her hair, and I would give her endless massages."

virgin detected

she probably will have menstrual cramps. She don't want you to cuddle and massage her.

b8 m8

nice bait
>cuck/10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being a white knight on an anonymous anime board
waw boi

I'd cut the junk food. We've gotta be healthy, because it boosts immunity and generally has us avoiding body issues.

But I probably wouldn't wake up to this since she is on the pill.

If she weren't, I'd bring a batch of pancakes with syrup.

You see this user right here?
This is the only one in this entire thread that actually had a gf in his life, ever.

Best you can do is being like "Is everything ok?" after she's done cleaning herself up.
And even that is pushing it because girls gets fucking touchy when it's that time of the month.

This, all of this

My God the number of tards on here is staggering! Women still bleed on the pill, so you clearly don't have a gf or don't pay any attention to what's going on with her. Lol

Jesus. That was a lot.

Look, after a certain age, you just have to stop shutting yourself. I've never shit or pissed myself whilst drunk. Plenty of vomit over the years though. No excuse. Get out of my house you loose assed adult child.

It's mentrual blood, virgin.

Oh lol, looks brown on this screen. You sure?

Whoever made this pasta doesn't know the difference between accident and doing it on purpose

Hey fag, Im the guy.

sure thing pal

word

LE XDDDDDDD

Well that's just retarded

If it's not shit who cares? I drink the blood of my enemies every day of my life.

Fucked at least 3 women whilst they were on the rag. Can't say it bothers me, seems to bother most women though. The only downside is if you go too long, the blood starts to coagulate a bit as starts feeling gritty, so best to keep it a quickie.

Judging from your replies, you are probably 25-30 years old. If that's true, even worse. 30 year old man sitting on Sup Forums all day like a fucking failure and ,even worse, you don't get that some dudes are just making fun of you right now.Yet your brain can't comprehend normal shit so you start insulting me.
You will probably get married soon, and when the first night comes she will open her legs for you,but you won't be able to get over your anger and even then will be thinking about me, and i'll be just laughing at you.Your wife is disgusted by 30 year old jerking off on Sup Forums all day and is probably taking chad's dick by now, you are still texting me, I am still laughing at you.
Then you go for walks in woods, confused listening, to sad pink floyd songs, but they dont give a shit about your problems and are resting in piece.So will years go by and only more (you)s will come with age.You will get old and your face will get all wrinkly, and when you die, not even 2 man will care.But I want you to know, when that happens, my hair will probably be white as well, but when you die, I will come to your grave and bring you roses... I'll remember how we argued on Sup Forums, laugh with sadness and nostalgy, but ill remember what a fucking piece of shit you were, I'll take my big boy out and piss right on your god damn grave.
Now read this message, and start crying.

Could be perfect with little bit of modification here and there tbh

>"what would you do if you woke up to this?"

Iwould shout: ''har har har ho ho ho a LIQUID FART ha ha ha''