Americans' faces when they discover there is more than one country in the world

>Americans' faces when they discover there is more than one country in the world
>Americans' faces when they discover Texas isn't a country
>Americans' faces when they discover Africa isn't a country
>Americans' faces when Japan isn't part of China
>Americans' faces when South America isn't "More Mexico"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They turn into frogs?

shit thread mate delete this immediately

>>Americans' faces when Japan isn't part of China
Even Hank knows Japan and China are different countries.

Why do irrelevant countries complain about being so irrelevant? You realize its kind of a mixed blessing at best, curse at worst to be living in the world only superpower, right?

>9 KB JPG
>>Americans' faces when they discover there is more than one country in the world
>>Americans' faces when they discover Texas isn't a country
>>Americans' faces when they discover Africa isn't a country

The second and third statement disagree with the first you stupid wog.

HANK??

Texas was an independent "country" for about a decade.

Yeah pretty much
It's pretty embarassing. The worst part is that some people use it as some sort of badge of the US's relevance, which I guarantee you will see ITT

>more than one country in the world
Not with globalism in play you gay frog.

>Texas isn't a country
It was and could be again. It has a better chance than Cali, Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico

>Japan isn't part of China
China came close to being a part of Japan once though.

>South America isn't "More Mexico"
You're right, it's Mexico with jungles and cocaine until you take a helicopter ride to the Andes or hop the floating garbage to the "white" part of Brazil/Argentina.

>Americans' faces when South America isn't "More Mexico"

Still can't deal with this one

>the worlds face when america doesnt give 2 tugs of a dead dogs cock about what they think

>Americans' faces when they read about the 50%

WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

i do realize it can unironically be a curse, but as a software developer, regardless of skills or education, the single most valuable "certification" you can have in this field is american citizenship, which feels sort of unfair desu

but then again, if the world was fair (ie no visa needed anywhere), the gorillion of "developers" in india and china would have a fair chance of taking our jobs, which would hurt us more overall. Fucking pajeets man,

>responding seriously to that

The funny thing is firms actually experiment with using Indian labor and usually just nope.avi the fuck out of that after a set amount of time makes it obvious the trade offs generally aren't worth it. Americans have no patience for thick accents from the sub-continent.

South America pretty much is still more Mexico desu. They make a big deal out of the differences but its like us and Canada or whatever.

If you dont think tons of our tax dollars going into the bottomless money pit of other countries is a curse while Americans back home are suffering then I don't know what to tell you.

I'd happily live in Monaco, Vatican, San Marino, Andorra etc. and live in some irrelevant microsate nobody has ever heard of in comfort than live in the USA the never ending labor of being world power.

Your life is great, shut the fuck up.

>Americans' faces when they discover that only they believe and use arbitrary racial groups like "white"
>Americans' faces when they discover the fact that Southern Europeans don't look like Arabs
>Americans' faces when they discover that Muslim isn't a race and that there a millions of Christian Arabs

its not about patience to accent, its about work ethic.

i work with offshore slavs, which are SUPPOSEDLY """GOOD""" compared to pajeets, and they are utter shit. never experienced pajeets, but they must be horrible

still, thats just the average pajeet. there must be LOTS of brilliant pajeets too that are stuck in an unfair situation for being born in india, hence what i said about the world being unfair and american citizenship actually being the most valuable qualification in computer science

im drunk so...

*tips*

>im drunk so...
PERO ES VIERNES

exactly

Sure are a lot of Americans with Leafitis (frequent and loud attempts to define oneself by displaying all the ways they aren't a typical American) in here.

Nope. I can barely afford health insurance, no retirement fund, food/rent are expensive as shit, very little vacation time either. All my tax dollars go straight towards helping third world nations and defending first world nations, instead of helping our own people live better lives. Pisses me off.

>. All my tax dollars go straight towards helping third world nations and defending first world nations, instead of helping our own people live better lives. Pisses me off.
why do you think your leaders do that though? goodwill? kek

it probably goes towards preserving your empire, which you take for granted but is actually the reason why its easy as fuck for you to get a job and have a nice life

fkn losers i swear

Yeah you can be a dumbass in your own state, don't push your typical American bullshit on everyone else. Being a dumbfuck is being a dumbfuck, all these walking wastes of human genetic material who live here who can't point to France on a map because their brains are pumped full of jew shit from birth need to be culled and need to be culled badly.

Why is everyone being so mean today? Stop bullying please.

BECAUSE YOU BOMBED SYRIA YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Looks to me that Europeans are living it up. Tons of welfare if they want a job or not, free healthcare, lots of vacation time...oh did I mention USA pays for all their defense via NATO?

Seems unfair to me. Being superpower sucks. I don't see the upside. Maybe the grass is always greener or whatever.

the grass is always greener probably. all americans i met think we have it better

but when it comes to the software industry you have it way easier. other than that the united states are shit compared to europe, i agree with that

Lighten up Francis. Nothing worse than a bantz immune burgerstani on a jihad to show the world how much he's not like THOSE undesirables. Stop appropriating Canadian culture. Those leafs work too hard for their insecurity smugboy points for a shitlord like you to come along and snatch 'em up.

Actually education in the US is just shit, and nobody is impressed by how much of it you eat. If you associate Canada with intellectual capacity and not this country I think you may be the one who needs to fuck off there.

This is one of the reasons our flag means trouble on this board. You took everything so literally it's painful.

Shit damage control, kill yourself.

>who can't point to France on a map

Why do dumbasses always say shit like this? I get Europeans thinking it, but why an American? You know this isn't true.

american education is the best in the world though except you need to take student loans

in my case the government paid for my tuition but my uni is a meme compared to top nothc american ones

I congratulate you on living around non-subhumans.

Like the other guy said, nobody is impressed that you're left-wing and not like those other Americans. Pack it up and take it back to leftypol or wherever you come from.

University is good but you only learn one narrow topic there. I guarantee you every American who knows shit about geography and other countries on here learned it from vidya, Sup Forums memes, and browsing Wikipedia. You don't learn shit about the rest of the world in school in most US states.

>left-wing
aaaand there it is. Decrying American ignorance means you're a liberal. Fucking off yourself you fucking retard.

3/10 bait, enough to make me reply

Sage

It's not damage control dude, you should really relax and stop snapping at everything.

"Just chill duuuude" is literally the epitome of damage control. It's like I'm in high school.

I'm legitimately convinced this is a Leaf proxyfagging just to get (You)s and approval from his Sup Forums brethren. Well you sure convinced me! Here's 1 Euro and 1 Canadian Dollar, now kindly change your flag back while you're at it.

Your fee fees don't mean shit on Sup Forums. Reddit or r/Europe is more welcoming of your kind though.

>Decrying American ignorance means you're a liberal.

No, but self-flagellation and agreeing with dumb stereotypes not even based in reality to impress Europeans that don't give a fuck about you is trademark liberalism. See: the response to the Bush administration.

>DUDE TRYING TO GET APPROVAL FROM FOREIGNERS LMAO
your flag on Sup Forums isn't a fucking football jersey for a team you dumbfuck cunt. Nobody gives a shit.

ebin

>he doesn't get that Sup Forums is literally just a board of banter and peace

Confirmed newfag.

Different user but it is for me. I turn 1000% more patriotic on Sup Forums. Big difference between insulting your own retard brother in private and some other assholes insulting your retard brother in public. Fuck them.

You've shown no ability to take any banter whatsoever, even when it's right there in your face screaming "Stop taking everything so seriously faggot!" You pissed in the hot tub so much someone actually had to get out and explain why what you were doing was silly and now you're calling that damage control.

Uhh that's what Sup Forums is about? Shitposting while defending your country? You're fine to be a sperg on Sup Forums or Reddit though.

Nobody ever said anything about Europeans besides you chucklefucks. I'm legitimately in awe that you think people wanting other people to know things and stop being dumbfucks is a plot to impress foreigners. Really shows how much you people think of the US at heart.

No it's a place for discussions about international culture and foreign language, it's actually not Sup Forums with flags, sorry.

hank hill

>
youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ

Because you're literally here to "apologize" for how "retarded" America is. That's LITERAL self-aggrandizement at the expense of winning approval. This is what SJW culture with white guilt literally is, and you've fallen for that meme. The bottom line is, no one likes a whiny little cunt like you. You'll only attract bottom of the barrel scum with that mentality regardless of country. If you get your (You)s of approval, you're probably getting them from shitty people. Why is that good for you?

Welcome to Sup Forums, people shitpost and you've fallen for the Sup Forums isn't banter meme.

That's an autistic as fuck analogy to use on an anonymous imageboard. Go set up a USIDF if you actually give a fuck about this shit.

Banter culture has been here forever you fucking dunce.

Stop pretending you have the moral ground. Here is why people hate Americans if anything. You act as if you have the moral high ground in everything regardless of opinion. If anything, I'd be ashamed to have you as one of my countrymen. At least be humble about your dislike for America rather than self-absorbed and vain.

wow yes, somebody with a flag said something about his flag that YOU DON'T LIKE! WHITE GUILT! SJWS!

Stupidest fucking post of the year.

>British banter

>banter culture
Fucking hell, so this is the face of neo-Sup Forums.

>taking Sup Forums culture way too literally

And again, here is why people probably hate your flag. Because of people who think their fee fees comes above what the actual culture is here. Good luck trying to subvert it with your whiny emo aura, faggot.

It's not Sup Forums with flags, but for fuck's sake man this is painful. The irony is you probably took this thread with ten times the sincerity the OP did.

Congratulations to the bonger for starting the second American Civil War though.

I don't think anybody hates my flag actually, the majority of the world likes America. stop being a fucking retard and projecting your self-hate veiled with "patriotism" onto others.

The point is you're literally trying to lecture others and expect others to be right. Hence, you are getting responses such as this because it's true. No one takes comments on an international culture board on a Mongolian basket weaving forum seriously. I just laughed along with "Shart In Mart" and the "Get Shot" memes. You on the other hand think that this is a need for you to be a cuck about it. Grow some fucking balls, faggot.

>I'm an oldfag guys! Please notice me!!
>Look at me guys! I'm an oldfag!!

My response was to say "yeah, that's funny", it's all of you who are going balls out "the internet is srs business" trying to defend the integrity of your country on an imageboard.

Didn't you just cry earlier about how the rest of the world hates America and why >we deserve the "hatred" on Sup Forums? Stop moving the goalposts, faggot.

>I have laughed along with many jokes at my country's expense, now here's why you're a stupid faggot for being critical about this certain aspect of your country
ebin

literally never happened, you insufferable faggot

Fucking hell.

>critical
>literally using memes as a means of criticism
>all the while expecting (You)s of self-aggrandizement

Sure convinced me. Reddit's waiting for you.

>why do you know so much about countires user
>who cares where Lithuania is on a map. You're never going to need that.
>no wonder you have no gf

Why are Americans so autistic?

>The point is you're literally trying to lecture others and expect others to be right. Hence, you are getting responses such as this because it's true. No one takes comments on an international culture board on a Mongolian basket weaving forum seriously. I just laughed along with "Shart In Mart" and the "Get Shot" memes. You on the other hand think that this is a need for you to be a cuck about it. Grow some fucking balls, faggot.
ebin

Where's an Australian when you need one?

>literally using memes as a means of criticism
Call a grief counselor, you'll be okay. We're all here for you.

Wow, that's a lot of posts, bro. Cool!

Then why haven't you called your Canadian or European grief counselor yet? We're all here for you. We're just too busy shitposting on other forums laughing at our differences rather than sperging out on them. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>rather than sperging out about them
>my first post was literally accepting a difference between my country and other countries followed by 70 posts by fat retards sperging out at me for it
Sad!

>American's faces in the microwave

>burgers chimping out on each other

Better be careful or you'll get chimped too.