White Culture

I was born and raised in California's Bay Area in a liberal household. I've only recently been redpilled, and I can't express any of my opinions without my whole community thinking I'm a racist. I want to find a new community where whites have a legitimate claim to their land, culture and heritage. My family is descendant from Saxons and I was thinking of moving to the UK. Are white people more respected there or are you equally cucked by the left?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_commuter_belt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I was thinking of moving to the UK. Are white people more respected there or are you equally cucked by the left?
lmao you don't even know how bad it is

whites won't exist in the UK in 30 years

"white culture"

you should move to Lambright's town

This

Get out of California Buy SILVER you have 1 month

Yeah fuck everything nice in the world.

The only non-white thing I can tip my fedora to is falafel. That shit is yummy.

You have a legitimate claim where you are. Might is right, faggot. Start dropping micro doses of red pills into your family's drinks when they're not looking.

The race war will actually be between asians and black/middeast

Whites will be irrelevant and Arabic by then

Move to Russia

I've been able to sway some close friends, but they're all white straight males too. We're severely outnumbered by hoardes of SJWs

White Flight occurs in Britain a lot. Most of the European Londoners have moved into the Commuter towns.

The Commuter belt of London and London itself is the most populous place in Europe.

Recently when I was there, I went to a soccer match in the heart of London, I travelled on the tube/train from one of the Commuter towns and all the fans also did so, I was amazed that they had all moved out of Central London.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_commuter_belt

> Around 14 million

You retard. Whites are not a culture.

I was actually thinking this. Obviously it'd be way different from Cali, but at least they know how preserve their people

Hey Cyprus bro, where you at?

You know if it wasn't for us you wouldn't have Sup Forums, right?

In all honesty your best option would be to raise money and move into a reasonably crime free and white area somewhere in the south.

>Americans invented this format.

move to a small town upstate, something rural
youre welcome

It sounds good, there's definitely the culture there. Only thing is that whites aren't really "from" the South or America in general, so we don't have as good of a claim as the UK or Eastern Europe.

Cornwall/Devon and Cumbria are seeing a lot of white flight from Brits, Irish (Although this could be for work, but I've noticed an increased Irish presence in my town) and other western Euros.

London isn't a British city.

You mean 2080?

We will be around 40 years longer than americans

>from
when you killed all the natives the only ones from that land are the ones left, leftings clamoring for giving land to natives is only endangering natives lives to be exterminated.

I probably wouldn't live in London cause it's just as expensive as where I am already. Are the surrounding areas (Essex etc.) Good to live in?

Why would you buy silver? It's now a by product of nuclear fission

I will not give my house and belongings to a "native" because of his claim, if it's truly legitimate then he must be killed and all other claimers must be killed.

you trippin dog

London just elected a Muslim mayor.

It depends how you define it. America and Sweden are the same on their rape issues and white extermination, but over here the only weapons you can get are .22s and Shotguns. I'd go to Australia, they don't have as many as the same problems as we do with Islam and Niggers.

Do Aussies have any white guilt about killing the natives or have they been able to move past that?

I mean, if you really want to be in europe im pretty sure you could do the same thing in the UK. Or atleast somewhere around it.

lol, thats what 2-300$ worth.

You're rich!

What's the point of buying silver?
I'm a beginner jew...

Go ask your father, Goldberg Jr.

No, are you? The price has completely crashed since 2010. It's a worthless investment

I didn't think you literally physically buy the silver in modern time, I thought you could invest in it

You could go live in Americana, but they would most likely not take kindly to you if you do not speak in a heavy southern accent, these people are all confederate survivors who exiled themselves here to continue their traditions of slave owning for a few more years before it was outlawed here completly.

Pic related, it is your promissed land.

>non-white culture.

Get the fuck out of here you filthy fucking Turk.

Whats happening in a month?

Nothing

Dollar collapse?

Hold your ground and fight. Convert others. We need you to stay put and fight. We are losing ground on all fronts.

>someone thinks I'm racist

Who gives a fuck.

>without my whole community thinking I'm a racist.

Normalize racism then.