Should i eat pizza and get drunk and high all day...

Should i eat pizza and get drunk and high all day.... or should i just get high all day clean my place and bang an 18 year old? Help me out Sup Forums

clean place, bang 18 yr old

Eat an 18 year old, bang the pizza.

Is this a trick question?

Get stoned,order pizza,clean place, pizza arrives, eat pizza, bang 18yo

>18 year old
Boy or girl? Hot or not?

Pizza and a wank seems safer and quicker

Bang an 18yr old pizza, eat your place

Bang 18 year old then get high and drunk if she comes back. Then repeat process.

This

Eat bang hot girl

Op here... the thing is I love drinking. The 18 year old can be banged today or tomorrow. Also if I drink today probably get hammered and pass out. 18 year old will feel ignored and wanna come over even more right?

post pics of the 18 year old.

>even asking that question

clean your place and fucc 18 year old, also post pics

Now we are getting somewhere. 18yr old chick. She has a little acne... so she super self concious but shes at least a 6/10. Her body is smoking. Big ol titties. Ass could be better but still really nice. This girl needs self esteem!! Trying to be nice to her.

What toppings will be on this pizza?

She still lives with parents. She is available from like 5-10. I dont know if i can wait that long

I was thinking like a supreme, ham, pep, sausage, mush, peppers, onions etc.

Sounds good man. Anal?

Op here... also bought a magic wand for my other hook up. Shes being a dumb bitch so im gonna pull a sneak on this girl. I told her i ordered a massager for my ankle. And its intense. Then i told her i could massage her with it. Hopefully i have her squirting tonight!!

Havent gotten that far yet. But im game for sure.

>Clean place
>Have pizza with the 18 yr old
>Then bang

how is this so hard?

That's a pretty good choice tbh matey. Why not have her round and split the pizza? Would make it more datey and boost her confidence a tad

Cause i wanna get fucking hammered. And sometimes banging isnt just banging. You have to put time in. Its like a fucking side job. I rather get hammered as fuck and enjoy my day. Eat greasy ass pizza and whack off woth my greasy hands and not give a fuck. Pussy is good but so is being glutton.

Bang before pizza if she is self conscious. Girls feel fat even when they aren't

Hey man that may be a good point. Shes a good girl. I want her to have more confidence in herself.

Also a good point.

So i think im gonna order pizza, grt drunk in the morning, hopefully wake up around 4:20... 4:20 blaze faggot.... hide my shroomsgrow before she gets here... watch movie, bang, let her go home... get wasted til i pass out.

You'll regret being glutton & whacking off when you could've banged her instead

Fuuuuuck youre probably right! Ok no drinking. Ill be good til tonight. Thanks user. Thanks Sup Forums

You're welcome, have fun

You should get a job and bang an 18 year old at work.

>paid to fuck

get high, clean your place, and bang a 14 year old.

Bro I hear you, pussy gets boring when you get it all the time simple solution. Get high eat pizz bang her at 5 make her eat cold pizza after. Tgen get drunk act like an asshole throw shit. Then accuse her of cheating on you rinse and repeat.