Does anyone else do the lighter hack?

Does anyone else do the lighter hack?

i just pop out the child safety thing

i aint no child no more

My mates and i allways called it the retard guard

I use another lighter to peel the shroud off myself, I have it down to a fine art

>2017
>using a lighter
>not using a vaporizer

the fuck does that do?

>hyuk hyuk lemme use my vape to start a fire and light cigs, it works great with candles too!

Every time I buy a new lighter

Every time. I do it friend's lighters without their premition because I get great satisfaction from it. I use my keys tho. Not needle nose plires like a bitch.

it makes you skip school, get laid, and puts hair on your chest.

Go suck a vape faggot

infographic needed

Lighters are handy to have on you, even if you don't smoke anything. Nigger

>uses a lighter to start a fire

tits or gtfo

kek brilliant

just takes the child guard off. Cause he's a big boy

>sharp knife
>wedge the tip between the safety and sparkwheel
>pop it out

You don't ever go camping or bbq? Candles?

>hack

Did it when I starded smoling because it was difficult to use.

Nowadays it doesnt make a difference at all so I just leave it there.

Btw Which finger do you guys use for the lighter?
I use the index finger

This guy gets it. I vape, but always have a lighter near me. In case I get trapped in the forest during the cold times. You really never know. Fire is a great tool.

We'll leaving the sucking to you.

Ugh, don't bend the little metal bits near the front when you take the safety off. Makes you look like you don't care about your lighters at all.

Index finger for lighting a bowl. I hate watching first time smokers or mybretarded ex using thumbs to lift a bowl then bitch about how fire hurts. Even after showing them the proper way. Imbeciles

I'd deliver but I don't smoke nearly as regularly any more and thus don't have any fresh lighters any more.

Just get really high and you'll probably figure it out

You bend it back

I don't anymore to mess with ppl.
It's pretty funny. Everyone does the lighter hack. It's embedded in them, without realizing, and assume there is no guard.
It don't matter who it is, They take the lighter and try to light it.
U'll be surprise to see they can't get it cause they are use to applying small effort to strike it.
Some will be shock cause they can't do it, and some will get butthurt and embarrassed. Others will play it off and act like, oh you must not know about the lighter hack and will demonstrate it to u like ur a retarded in order to turn it around and try to embarrass u.
I just laugh at them.
U anons should give it a try and see what happens

Yeah but I dont do it that way

Man, this is cringeworthy

>oc

Haha. Yeah it is. It's fun to watch the reaults. Especially at parties
Have fun trolling ppl.

No, because I switched to this dangerous fucker. Putting your finger in it is rather painful.

Also I've only seen OPs child proofing on a US lighter anyway. All different shit here.

Results**
Dang phone

>implying sticking your finger in an open flame isn't rather painful.

I had one. It smelled like shit so I gave it to some faggot

Oh, they found out I'm a dumbass, I better switch to a trolling posture.

If you hold it there sure. That arc lighter just electrocutes the shit out of you the second you touch it.

Like ozone maybe. Are you sure you didn't have shit on your hand?

When I shared a house with a bunch of potheads i stopped removing it so they'd never steal my lighter. It actually worked

Retarded faggot Nigger detected

How fucking weak are your fingers and are you 12?
You're wasting your time doing retarded shit so you could use an insanely lower amount of force while using a lighter.

>

Ozone smells of shit, because it's what bleach makes when you use it to clean a gary glitter.

>In case I get trapped in the forest
There's a forest in your mom's basement?

i like to play with fire

Found the guy who's never smoked bowls before

Yessir.

>Doesn't tilt thumb sideways during bowl sesh

Really bro

you can literally just angle your hand so the fire doesn't do shit.
Again, you're just dumb.

using anything at all is bitch tier.

That's not messing with people, you're just being a weird doof.

If you wanted to mess with people:
>go to a bulk goods store
>buy like 50 big and 50 small bics
>all assorted colors
>keep a few on you at all times
>someone hands you a lighter with the guard off
>you switch it out for a new lighter that looks the same
>hand it back, but try to be discreet in the handoff so they dont notice
>wait for confusion
>repeat several times in a night

THAT would be a decent prank, but it's not funny to begin with. Lighters can lead to funny stuff, like igniting farts, but the object itself is rather humorless.

>the guy at the party with 100 lighters on him
>randomly explodes
>people will never know

No faggot, you're the only one. How did you come up with this trick? You must be a fucking genius.

I mean, you dont need a hundred all the time. and you dont always need them on your person, just somewhere handy and convenient.

But after that user said he was pranking people by using a lighter normally, I would KILL to see that instance of spontaneous combustion.

Yes is do it

What lighter hack are you talking about i toucht OP means the one that makes the flame bigger

you remove the guard, you mook

What does it do, and why is it called "child guard"? It doesn't prevent children from lighting a fire.

No, because I don't have Trump hands.

>child sa
Is this US related ? Never seen a lighter in germany that got a child safety...

Don't brag here about not fucking caring about your kids lighting themselves on fire.

I use my thumb every shot and never burn myself, I think all the people you know who do that are just plain retarded

Then u haven't bought a lighter in a long time. Most of them have this in germany

Nah

fuck opff josh

what lighter hack is op talking about?