Worst movie of the millennium?

At least the Ghost Busters reboot didn't try to be some kind of art piece

At least Suicide Squad tried.

Exactly that's worse

You don't get prizes for participation.

No fuck off this movie was really fun and entertaining

criiiiiinge

it may or may not be real, but it sounds like the kind of thing that would be said

At least SS wasn't SJW-pandering nonsense hidden behind some awful writing.

Ghost Busters didn't try to be some ground breaking film that's supposed to change the game which is exactly how SS producers approached the movie

Instead SS just came out as more garbage targeting 13 year old edgelords

WHAT IF MIRRORS AREN'T REAL.

Ghostbusters was trying to be an art piece in the worst way though because it wanted to make a hamfisted social statement and hide crappy movie making and storytelling behind it.

Yeah.

Apparently the cast couldn't stand him because of his method acting and didn't invite him to a lot of press tour things.

Method acting is for plebs who can't actually act

If you can't convincingly pretend on command and need to develop an alternate persona over months in order to do so then you simply cannot act

>string females
>arguably black lead, black croc
>useless white males saved by strong diverse characters
>asian check
>latino check

the only way to be more sjw is to play Harley by a big black benis girl and make joker cuckhold

They even had Harley defeat trick and defeat the big bad instead of Flag removing the guys only real reason for being there.

>removing the guys only real reason for being there.

hahahaha

MOM'S

Honestly probably Deadpool .

It's a 6/10 action cape flick
But
A 4/10 comedy

At least Suicide Squad had hot pants and people getting shot

Will smith should have punched his faggot head in for that

why the fuck do you people keep spreading misinfo to this movie

you hate this movie so much yet can't keep spreading literal made up gossip about it

t. Jared Leto

i wish

Hear hear

Fuck this bullshit with Leto already, I'm tired of the spinning stories.

Fucking cut scenes meme, so because they cut some of his scenes that makes the red of his performance excusable, the bar isn't as high?

Listen, shit is shit. You can tell shit just from getting a whiff of it. Because they cut his scenes it doesn't stink nearly as bad.

you ain't foolin nobody, you're smelling that 24/7

I haven't seen the movie but I hear SJWs hate it because of Harley Quinn's shorts and wet t-shirt, which they say is pretty misogynist, and that movie is pro-gun and something about its writer or director donating money to Trump.

He didn't really say that, right?

What's funny is that it's hard to tell.

WHAT IS NOTHING??????

>Ghost Busters didn't try to be some ground breaking film
Yes it did

>which is exactly how SS producers approached the movie
Noit isnt thats only after it got hacked to pieces by Tsujihara who had already fucked up BvS

that was proven to be bullshit

I'M THA JOKER BAYBEE

I think you may be a retard

its either children or genuine autstics user

If someone put salt in my coffee then it's going over that faggots face.

I'M DA JOKA BAYBEE

>When you go all fucking in for a part but everyone else is business as usual and they ruin the entire project
Feel bad for Leto

Being a fan of DC doesn't mean you have to force yourself to like trash for fucks sake.

DA HONKA HONKA JOKA BAYBEE

>I gave him salt

Probably the moment Will Smith decided he hated Leto

What if coffee was full of cancer cells and Leto gave him salt to destroy all of them?
Who is laughing now?

> Substituting salt for sugar in someone's coffee is like being in an insane asylum.

It's quotes like that which really make me wish he could be locked up in an actual insane asylum for a few weeks just to see how fucking retarded he actually is.

Brad Pitt actually checked himself into an asylum to prep for 12 monkeys.

Honestly, I wonder if WB forced Leto to pretend like he was method acting and going "crazy" like Heath Ledger for publicity, so Leto decided to make it as stupid as possible. He just sounds so sarcastic in all these quotes.

Brad Pitt had the right idea and that's why his performance worked and Leto's tryhard edgy faggotry got cut out of the movie.

this. he made himself look stupid and for me he is the reason i don't even wanted to watch this movie..cutting him out is blessing

absolute madman

>try to be some kind of art piece

So you would rather safe generic cash grabs?

I'd rather eat a generic TV-dinner than a pile of shit. Wouldn't you?

>food analogy
But if youve been eating Tv dinners all your life wouldnt you appreciate someone attempting to cook your a gourmet meal

>attempting
What use is the attempt when the result is shit? You can't fill your stomach with good intentions.

>Lights. Camera. INSANITY!!!11111oneone

You can fill your stomach with all the other generic tv dinners until a masterpiece shows up

>There are only 2 types of movies, that's it.

Only Leto was trying to be artsy fartsy. Everyone else was just trying to make a fun movie and succeeded.

Which is what I was doing until you told me I should appreciate the guy who wanted to prepare me exquisite sushi out of a poisonous blowfish but couldn't prepare it properly, resulting in something inedible.

I keep saying, the director just let Leto go at it in front of cameras that weren't even recording.

Let him think he is doing something, it's easier just to let him believe what he wants.
That's why Leto says so much could have been added.

JUST FUCK MY COFFEE UP

>still posting this fake interview and retards still believe it

harley: i will kill you with this sword
enchantress; ...