Tfw Rock's only two true geniuses looked like this

>Tfw Rock's only two true geniuses looked like this

What does this say about Rock music as a whole?

That rock is fun?

that you care too much about image

>t. Listens to Hip Hop

rock is fun xDDDDDD
and fun is rock lmao

THE

Most people can't really fathom that idea.

>more handsome
>more talented
>more successful
>stole Adrian Belew
Is there anything Zappa can do better than Bowie other than get cancer faster?

Zappa is literally Classical tier. Bowie is still fag pop tier.

this

>zappa fags

*tips*

C A P T A I N
T O M

REEEEEEEEEEE
ITS MAJOR TOM

>Co-wrote most of Bowie's best material
>Pioneered synthetic music
>Pioneered, if not invented, ambient music
>Had own sound that wasn't just copying other people (listen to space oddity and a day in the life side by side)
>Co-Wrote a lot of the Talking Heads best material
>Still working today
Love Bowie but Eno is in a league of his own

Invented ambient music? Let's not be unreasonable. German progressive electronic and krautrock bands did it.

Captain Tom BTFO

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP IT NOW

>jack black
>genius

Eno is a quintessential talentless hack

Pic related is rock music's true genius

He would be if only he put KC on aspitify.

hahahahahahaha :)

er, I don't recognise the guy on the right but I'm pretty sure it's not Charlie Manson.

Try again faggot.

dont forget bowie has a giant cock

when did he say that?

Fripp is extremely elitist when it comes to his legacy, putting an extreme amount of self-importance on his compositions.
Sure, they're nice when compared to the standards of rock music, but it's still stuff that could be composed by a high schooler. When it comes to rock music I never put any importance on theory, harmony, melody or counterpoint, but given Fripp's comments you're basically forced to do it with King Crimson's music. Reading Fripp's scores is cringe-worthy, and it's easy to notice that until Starless he was not even an amateur, compositionally.

he's Slash's father.

>when did he say that?
Three hours ago.
>Pioneered, if not invented, ambient music
(No Pussyfooting) came out 3 years after the albums of the artists I mentioned. Not to mention that it's not an ambient album in its entirety.

Is this a new pasta or are you actually serious with this?

The first sentence I could kind of agree with, but what in fucking hell are you on about with the rest of your post?

how would empowering the musician leeching shills make him a better artist?

Fripp is a pathetic composers for classical standards in quite literally every possible department. As I said, I don't usually make such comparisons when it comes to rock music, but given Fripp's statements one simply can't avoid doing it.
Fripp's compositions are impressive only to uneducated listeners, whoever is a musician can easily see past every single one of his compositional tricks. As a composer Fripp is essentially lazy.

Shame these two hated each other and couldn't work together after Bong Fury.

This desu

that's like posting beyonce in the kanye and kendrick thread

He's not a classical music composer first of all. Why do you refer to him as one then? And by what standard are his compositional skills mediocre? Is he guilty of not being Webern or Schoenberg? But then again, why would he?