ITT: Your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people

ITT: Your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people

I don't know

king of shit

i leik polan

Feels good to understand both bydlo post-soviet mentality and western values at the same time

CUM dal sesso

less pleasant version of russians

>Poland
my future homeland
>Polish people
love!

cute, CUTE

Some well polished people.
Japanese ears can't distinguish polish and Polish desu.
Any differences?

no difference in the way it's pronounced, no.

I think they are smart, because they are fucking good at programming contests. That's why I pirate Polish competitive programming books.

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

Brave, honorable, and moral people. You can be a bit stubborn and hotheaded, but that's what has kept your nation alive through centuries of bullshit. I honestly like you guys a lot and I hope you keep making great vidya and keep being Europe's shield against the barbarian hordes, despite the problems PiS might have. Dog bless.

they run polski skleps

P

O

L

A

N

D

Their fine. I like the ones I've met and work with. My great grandparents came from Krakow when it was part of AH. Their papers say Austro-Poland.

thank you for the waifus

Don't fuck with him.
There is a difference. Polish is more of an "Oh" sound. The 'o' vowel is kind of stressed.

*They're

My best friend is Polish and him and his family are good people, they really hate Russia with a passion though. Poland seems ok and is improving, hope to see it shake of its communist past and become better.

Hate them on Sup Forums but IRL couldn't care less.

Poor soviet farmland with a lot of crime. Russia light in a way.

The polish people here are all skinheads who work in greenhouses. They are kinda weird and poor and weird. I really have to visited Poland to see how you guys are. But I think you are way nicer than people here think you are.