Would Sup Forums fuck me?

Would Sup Forums fuck me?
No homo just bad self image.
>that point in your life when even gay compliments make you feel better about yourself.

No. Go fuck yourself

>that point in your life when even gay compliments make you feel better about yourself
go to a gay bar you fucking faggot
start lifting, you look like shit

so fucking true

How is it someone with low self confidence decides that Sup Forums is the place to come for a little boost?

Jesus.

Nope
But I respect that turtles shirt.

Is that me? i like it. -- are you that dude that always hits my threads?

Things are more meaningful from degenerate retards such as myself.

I don't think you understand:

He has such low self confidence that he decided that even Sup Forums is a good place for a little boost.
You're not thinking in enough layers of sadness.
I've seen this miserable son of a bitch post here like 5 times before, always with his ugly ass mug as the thread opener, usually complaining about how his life is shit and he lives literally in his mom's basement or some shit.

Tbh we'll probably have one last thread eventually where he'll kill himself and that'll be the end of that.

I mean i will EVENTUALLY do that.
Its less 'sadness' and more...
Eh i guess wanting to feel like part of something?

Im not a sad guy, im just at a weird point in life.

>pic related. my ugly mug for you.

>shave
>get rid of faggot piercing
>get a man haircut
>get a real shirt or a bunch of plain Tee's
>lift + diet

Shoe on head or fuck off you beta fuck.

>I mean i will EVENTUALLY do that.
Yeah sure bub.
Let me tell you something.
I know another stupid faggot just like you.
I've known him for 20 years.
Each year he tells me he's gonna kill himself.
Each year, he never does.
His life didn't get any better in all these years either.

Protip: people that genuinely decide to kill themselves don't attention whore on Sup Forums and announce it every other thread, they just do it.
You're not gonna kill yourself, you're just gonna grow more miserable, unhappy and ugly as fuck as you grow older and eventually you'll just die alone of old age.

well here you go.
all of my clothes are old as hell.

>Spend money on things
Hah that implies i have any of that.

I never have said i AM going to off myself.
Its always an option, pragmatically speaking anyway.

I wanna watch this train crash dude, why jump ship early?

Where the fuck do you live? A basement in Bosnia?

Also why the haircut and the little beard thing?

I've got many other questions

Also really wanna say thanks to this dude. Fucking dig the art.

Literally bundles of Plain Tee's are cheap as fuck and look better than graphic faggot shit.

Shave that shit ASAP like right fucking now. Next pic it better be gone, looks like fucking muslim dirt.

and take out that fucking piercing.

Shoe on head = I will make you look better with every post. DO that shit right now you cinderella son of a bitch

I live in a basement in Amish country Pennsylvania.

Haircut, well thats me trying something new, my hair grows fast and thick as fuck, so i do different shit with it.

whispy beard/stache - Look, im trying okay.

>same shirt before i cut my hair, you judge i guess.

Id like to ask, why lots of ppl in america live in a basement ? No more room for them in the house or what ?

alsoThats after a shave of my doofy face hair.

Already looking better. Now throw on a plain t-shirt. None of that graphic 16 year old shit.

not alot of people in America live in basements.
Alot of people in poverty do, and alot of people in America live in poverty.

so in short. Because we are poor and people dont give a fuck about their basements.

OP, did you die trying to find a plain Tee? Where are you cinderella

Not trying to be mean

Start lifting, once you lose a little weight and your face changes shape a bit (i.e. getting rid of the puffy cheeks) you'll be a lot more attractive to girls.

also get rid of the fucking lip ring faggot, only 15 year old retard girls like them

Get a haircut, short on the sides, a little longer on the top. Shave, completly first, then look if short stubble suits you better.
Get normall shirts. You are not alpha enough to wear shirts like this so casual, you look like a weirdo with them. Start running. No matter how hard it will be at first, no matter how little distance you make, just do it. You will feel and look better. Read some books. Dont just dwell on your own sadness
Other advices were fine

yeah totally
you'd make a nice bottom bitch

You look like an unsuccessful Bam Margera.

my face isnt shaved, was an old pic.
>dont feel like walking 2 flights of stairs to shave because Sup Forums wants me to.

Have plenty of plain tees though, i DID buy bundles as you suggested because they are cheap. This turtles shirt is one of three that are not plain.

Maybe i WANT 15 y/o retard girls.
Nah its cool to be mean though, constructive criticism and whatnot.

I get the sentiment behind most of this.
but
>your not alpha enough to wear those shirts
Go fuck yourself bitch, YOU arent alpha enough to rep raphi.

I get that and jack black ALL the time.

You will do what we fucking tell you. Also, answer me something, is your name Ben? Do what we say and we'll make you a glorious mother fucker

Won't walk 2 flights of stairs..... wonder why you cant get fucked.

You're lazy and unmotivated Sup Forumsro

Ok, I'm gonna tell you a a little secret, it's very important. Please read carefully:
>You don't need that much hair covering your forehead, it is a teenager's haircut

Also, no beard is better than this beard
Also, sports (I know) (but you can do that even in your lil basement)

Once you've done all that (I mean when you're a -non fat- dude with a -non teenager- look) you can start with the most important thing: not caring about your appearance (protip, thats how one stops being insecure and start being "alpha" (stupid term btw))

Also, judging by the items in the background, you need to get out of this room more often

Finally, get off b/, it makes you miserable. Look where you're at. I know I'm currently browsing it too, but I don't have a damn emo haircut and a ninja turtle shirt

Get the piercing Out, shave upper beard, loose some weight. Dunno.

Heres one with
>plain tee
>piercing removed.

Name isnt ben, its Dalton.

didnt i already tell you twice to remove that cock ring from your lip?

utilize your natural hair flow for a look slightly less 'Pac Sun', remove your lip piercing and start working out every day (go for runs and do some light weights / body weight exercises to start -- you don't strike me as the squat / deadlift / bench routine kinda guy). come post another selfie in 4-6 months. i absolutely guarantee without a shred of doubt that you'll be feeling a LOT better.

the thing is user - you n e e d to want it. this is a routine you commit to every day until it becomes habbit.

good luck. do not kill yourself. there's always something more productive you could try to do.

Shave bro, and lose some weight. You can keep the hair because that shit really doesnt matter but I suggest keeping the same style but like half length (Short sides, heavy top)

Do some average calisthenics then weights/cardio if you want and eat well

You already look 10x better

Everyone acting like i chill in basement ALL day long.

I walk like 2-3 miles a day because im so fucking bored, i just dont feel like running upstairs.

also what do you mean judging by the items in the backround?

That ideally is how i want my hair, half the length, same style. But i also am really against paying people to cut hair, especially when its such a simple design

rate me Sup Forums

don't be mean, i'm just a normal autistic fucker with body dysmorphic disorder that waste his time on internet..

P.S i thank the user who photoshopped this.

P.S.S sorry for these who see my spam post, i'm trying to get some confidence..

THAT IS LITERALLY ME
WOW

Yeah, but just get it cut once every 2-3 months then. Gotta upkeep tho for sure. Shave for SURE. That shit doesn't look good, at all. Nobody sees it the way you do in the mirror. Other than that, we've said all the advice we can.

Like I said, some minor calisthenic exercises a day with your 2-3 miles and you should see some nice improvement, esp in that jaw line. Good luck bro

Trim the down beard

will be back beardless.
>sigh

I'm happy that i'm not alone.. but sad that someone else have to suffer like this then..

please just remove that cock ring from your mouth

Okay yeah, here: if you got rid of the piercing, shaved, and did something different with your hair, you DO have potential. I mean physically, mentally if you're posting here that boat sailed long ago. Meh just figure it out hon, you're fine

If you were still a female, I would have eaten that pussy from behind. Were kinda cute

i know how funny you think your being. its cute.

This is funny because i have no idea what you mean. Is there some pre-op that looks like me?

Nigger I wear brightly colored socks to a ripped jeans, a spongebob shirt and a 20 year old suit jacket I found in a thrift shop and I look like a god. It´s not what you wear. It´s HOW you wear it. I work in the fashion industry since always. I know a thing or two
I dont even mean to be necessarily rude to you. I just stat what I think, I help cause you asked for help.

kek

no legit tho you look way better with it as far away from your mouth as possible

>also what do you mean judging by the items in the backround?
Well there isnt a lot of them, and the few that are here, well... It would make me think you're a creepy dude with creepy interests I don't know. I'm not judging you, I really don't care, but most people don't like the "creepy bosnian decoration style", and are quick at making judgments

And please take out the trash

Heres your cinderalla man.

Nope. Too young. I like big bear daddies.

>i work in the fashion industry
OH so apparently im not the only faggot in the thread.

Nice bro, now just do what we said about hair, half what it is now, and some calisthenic exercises and you're golden.

not op here
i dont have a lot of shit on my shelfs either, i just dont think buying paintings or toys or shit like that of any use

>rubix cube
>Reaper pop vinyl
>lil mac amiibo
>clothes

Oh yeah, super creepy.

See, NOW you're cute. 10/10 would suck. MAYBE shave the mustache, but it's acceptable as it is. Now go fucking do something with yourself.

wait a sec, did you leave your stache?

>Nigger I wear brightly colored socks to a ripped jeans, a spongebob shirt and a 20 year old suit jacket I found in a thrift shop and I look like a god. It´s not what you wear. It´s HOW you wear it. I work in the fashion industry since always. I know a thing or two
I dont even mean to be necessarily rude to you. I just stat what I think, I help cause you asked for help.

Is the gayest lie I've ever read.
Nice b8
Made me reply/10

>sigh
Give me a fuckin second.

Im really easily manipulated by Sup Forums apparently.
like a year or two ago, you fuckers got me to shave my head while i was drunk

Don't shave head, shave all face tho. and dont give me that sigh bullshit cinderella, this is for your own good.

Post dick pic

Also get rid of the Reaper thingy Reaper is cringey autism

>Made me reply/10

The highest form of appreciation

>Oh yeah, super creepy.
Indeed :'(

Its also the lack of other things I don't know. It feels like a child's room after a burglary

Well your shelves are sad too, buddy.

Don't flirt with ME cissy

not bad

terrible hair, terrible shirt, terrible pose, terrible light, terrible smile, girly fingers, weak looking, all around faggot
2/10 for 0 effort

y'know i do have to say.
I look classier in general.
Not really what i lean towards, but objectively classier none the less.

i agree, we need nudes if we are to decide if we want to fuck you

>It feels like a child's room after a burglary
Kek'd, you couldn't be more accurate. These photos of man child's basement are depressing as all fuck

this sounds like a 90s trend current highschool loser kys

See man, plain shirts are way better. Get a multipack with black grey and white and you're set. Keep shaving like once every few days but don't let it get beyond stubble.

Good luck Cinderella.

Oh no they dont have 'things'
Must make them weird.

Its called minimalist, and its DOPE AS FUCK

Yes yes much better but as said we need to see your equipment if we're gonna answer the question

You shouldn't shave your neck and buy a fedora.

and dont go too short with the hair, like we said, half length. You can get away with that shit until like late twenties as long as it doesnt get ridic long but mostly be whatever youre comfy with. Some guys prefer shaved army style, some don't. Being confident is key

Heres my dick pic you retards

fuck no you really looks like a fgt skank not like a real man thats point 1
point two your a fucking b8 and also a wirdo
btw i h8 myself now beco. i gave the b8 that he want
so all in 1
>go fucking hang yourself

>Its called minimalist
Its called living in your parents basement
>DOPE AS FUCK
KYS ASAP

I'd let you fuck me, OP. I like squishy guys. I agree something needs to be done about that hair though. You look 12.

Don't be coy you cheeky cunt, nudes right now

OP here.
Good thread, much love of the Sup Forums

had issues with a lady yesterday, this makes me feel better.

>also everyone who replied only to insult me, Thanks for bumping ya tards.

Good luck with your life Americunt

>had issues with a lady yesterday
Is this why you're hesitant to post dick pics

No, i dont do it out of principal
It IS however the reason i have a bad self image at the moment.

>thought i read the signs right
>I guess not
>lost friend and chance at a relationship
>meh
>shit happens

I would suck your dick if you were ever to try gay.

Meh I just lost a great friendship because the guy wasn't sure if he was gay or not and gave me the most mixed signals ever then freaked out and fled, you get used to it
Sorry hon ;-; for what it's worth you DO look good so keep that in mind, she missed out

get those pubes off your face

>posting before looking at the thread
amature

You seem like a really nice guy.
I'd crack open a cold with you. But get rid of the shirt.

im cutting my hair, if you bromos wanna see it, bump me while i do this ish.

Bump

Bump

Cinderella guy back, lets see where this is going.

best i could do with what i had at my disposable

>just hair
>whatever.