Who is the worst character on Friends and why is it Rachel?

Who is the worst character on Friends and why is it Rachel?

>gets hotshot new job thanks to clearly wants to bang
>Ross gets jealous
>constantly tells Ross off for being needy/jealous even though she does the same thing when Ross schedules a playdate for his son with the stripper from Chandler's party's kid
>continuously blows Ross off even on their anniversary
>breaks up with him on that anniversary and literally says "I THINK WE SHOULD TAKE A BREAK FROM US"
>invites that fuckboy who got her the hotshot job who clearly wants to bang over right after breaking up
>Ross finds out and fucks that copy girl
>Rachel decides she wants Ross back but finds out what he did
>somehow Ross is the bad guy

To go even further

>demands he take full responsibility for the breakup and gets pissy when he doesn't want to
>flies to fucking England to try to break up his wedding because she's an indecisive bitch and succeeds even if it was by accident
>has a kid with him and still won't commit to him, even gets mad when he goes on dates with other women
>almost went to goddamn Paris with their daughter without him and only came back because again, she's an indecisive bitch

I know everyone likes to say Phoebe but holy shit. At least Phoebe is a good and decent person and not a total cuntbag like Rachel. Ross should have dropped that bitch when he had the chance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZPK8L0LLf4#t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was Friends a commentary on pernicious abusive relationships all along?

she's hot tho

>Worst Friends character
>Not Phoebe by a mile

She was in epitome of Reddit

I'll take a shot in the dark and assume that is something personal. Tell us about how bad "Rachel" treated "Ross" and hurt his feelings champ :)

>At least Phoebe is a good and decent person

Who mugged Ross 'Science Boy' in a dark alleyway? Wasn't Rachael.

she's actually my favourite character

i like how she was the last one to come to the group and, resultantly, is often the most level-headed.

All of what you said was true, but Emma was a controlling bitch who would've ruined Ross' life. Julie was nice, but Rachel ruined that if I remember correctly

She was homeless and just trying to survive. She also apologized which Rachel never really did

>Emma

Kek, just realized that's their daughter. Meant the British girl, Emily

Agreed with all this. And she's not funny either.

Was Phoebe even human?

2bh phoebe with her upbringing at least had some excuse for her wacky ways

rachel was just wahh wahh spoiled bitch

This show went to shit after Chandler and Monica got together and it became obsessed with shitty drama.

Seriously, who gave a fuck about whether Phoebe chose Paul Rudd or Moe Sizlack? Or who Rachel's babbydaddy is?

I can never find Jennifer Anniston attractive the same say as apparently everyone else does; i think it might be her voice (whiny) and pouty face. The black haired chick was 10/10 and the dumb blonde seems like the ultimate "take home from the bar/club girl".

Phoebe should have ended up with Joey

Yeah this

At least Rachel was hot.

>Characters sleep around like whores.
>Not one catches an STD.
Bullshit.

Rachel's character arc in the series is that she's supposed to go from a spoiled whining brat to a working member of society, but she just always comes off as a spoiled whiny brat when she doesn't get her way.

I always change the channel when a Rachel heavy episode comes on

If you take a look at all their actions throughout the series, they were all pretty fucking awful human beings. Except Joey, he was just dumb.

>It's a Chandler and Joey in their apartment episode

Reminder Rachel though this ugly cunt was super hot but barely blinked an eye when prime Brad Pitt showed up in that episode.

did they ever show panties in this show or was there only ever phoebe's bra that someone once tried to make a meme out of?

I feel crazy right now.

I remember a scene in Friends in which a man is sitting in the Cafe with the gang, and his shorts are too short and Ross can't stop staring. As the conversation goes along they all become attentive of the man's testicles hanging below his shorts, and I remember finding it really funny.

Is this another show and my mind has just somehow merged it together with another?

>that episode where Phoebe's brother drops a condom in her guitar case as a tip like a full season before she finds out about him

I just watched that episode the other day on netflix

this

also tfw phoebe and chandler are your favorite characters but almost never do anything together

The Ross and Rachel drama was made for chicks to side with Rachel and guys to side with Ross. Make of that what you will.

Yeah it's phoebe's boyfriend the sports guy

she flirted with him
you scum

I need to see this now

The episode is called something like The one where Monica and Richard are just friends

I think Ross was in the wrong Tbh. Even if they were on a break, you don't have sex with a random slut, a few hours after 'breaking up'
Plus if Rachel had fucked that guy at work, Ross would never have forgiven her.

Example? She notices a handsome guy across the room and that's it.

if this is the peak of /tv's sense of humor then Rachel is worst

Chandler > Ross > Rachel > Joey > Monica > Phoebe

>you don't have sex with a random slut, a few hours after 'breaking up

Why not ?

He didn't really want to. She basically drags him out to dance and kisses him first and totally takes advantage of his emotional vulnerability

>tfw Ross was raped by the copy girl

I like the show because it doesn't take sides and makes fun of both of them for decisions.
Both Ross and Rachel were in the wrong.

Bull desu, when a girl says 'on a break' that means she breaks up.

Something about her thinking she fooled around with him

But when she first sees him she says to Monica, "Oh my God Monica who is that? Wow he's really got that sexy smoldering thing going on"

Friends was a Jewish tale about how all relationships are doomed and we're all better off single like Joey

Except unlike Joey women will not automatically fuck you, in fact no one will

This isn't new, everyone knows Rachel is a cunt, even Dr. House pointed it out.

>That episode where Phoebe made out with Ross in the pool table.

But they all found someone in the end EXCEPT FOR Joey?

Imagine being Chandler
Imagine living every day making jokes and none of your friends laugh at them

Go ahead, find episodes where any of his closest friends actually laugh at something he says. It's always the audience.

f-fuck...

I never realized that

>That episode with his old as fuck girlfriend

I know that feel. My plebian friends are unable to understand my patrician humor.

>ywn marry Mrs. Foreman

Go ahead, realize he is making fun of them most of the time.

But everyone else got married and had kids, only Joey ended up alone.

>tfw that little beta worm Gunther ratted Ross out to Rachel
I was mad as fuck, Ross should have made him pay

1- Chandler - Undisputed GOAT, even other characters were better while around him
2- Ross - Criminally underrated, despite Rachel trying to JUST him on a regular basis
3- Monica - Solid qt and quite funny,
4- Joey - GOAT in the first few seasons but gradually got unbearable, especially when Chandler moved out
5- Rachel - Shit tier, annoying, unfunny but hot
6- Phoebe - Utter trash, all her storylines are hippy shit, a true reddit character

Ross is far and away the GOAT in the later seasons when Chandler was fizzling out and getting drawn into relationshit stuff with Monica

>that leather pants episode
>that holiday armadillo episode
>that episode where him and Joey are stuck on the fire escape
>that unagi episode
>that bagpipes episode

It's depressing seeing what they look like now

>my ex idolized phoebe and Rachel
>mfw my ex turned out to be a whore and left me for some douche bag

>Imagine living every day making jokes and none of your friends laugh at them

that's why I have you user

that's because 95% of what comes out of Chandler's mouth is a sarcastic comment. And you do see the others smile or laugh afterwards if you pay attention to them, just not the person the comment is directed at.

This is what it's like to date a really hot girl.

Infinite drama, suitors, beta-orbiters.

Well he got her in the end anyways, knocked her up, and then they moved out to the suburbs.

She was with that guy IRL before she met Brad Pitt.

The actress who played Emily basically said all the actors were complete cunts besides Joey.

How does that make you feel?

PIVOT

What was the deal with Phoebe and Joey? They're supposedly super good friends but they barely even talk to eachother

sounds like there's cuckin' afoot

Um no, not forcing another shitty relationship is the one good thing the show did.

Monica and Chandler should not of even been together.

>Everyone's a cunt except me

But she's not Joey?
What.....

Lisa Kudrow looks hot as fuck with her hair like that.

>in the pool table
Was that like a "Honey I shrunk the kids" crossover episode?

You can't really criticize Phoebe for being rebbit since the show came out before rebbit and thus couldn't pander to the site's userbase

youtube.com/watch?v=fZPK8L0LLf4#t=35s

Spoiled Jew, fuck rachel

>This show went to shit after Chandler and Monica got together and it became obsessed with shitty drama.

Their engagement episode at the end of S6 was supposed to be the finale. They had no idea what to do with the characters fter that but they got another season and had about 2 months to scramble together another season's worth o storylines

gimme sauce on that.

I remember Louie CK telling a story about how Matthew Perry got mad at him for tipping a bartender at some event.

>tipping
>paying more so that the owner of the restaurant/bar can pay the waiters less

He knew she was about the only girl he knew who would actually rape him.

at their primes:
rachel - 7
ross - 6
monica - 3
phoebe - 1
joey - 1

this was a thing that existed

Ross always looks like he's slightly off balance, it's unsettling

He really was. I recall having a great time watching I think season 6 on a plane. Was dying at the episode he broke his hand on a pole

I unironically liked it. Top comfy. The only thing that bothered me was that Joey's manager was played by Monica's faux-british friend from the original show

>The only thing that bothered me was that Joey's manager was played by Monica's faux-british friend from the original show

But Chandler's psychotic fruit-drying roommate being his childhood best friend and nephew's father was just fine?

I forgot that Adriana was in it.

actually gave it a chance, the LA acting scene was just not as comfy as NY.

I don't remember it being terrible just average sitcom quality.

House's rip on friends was amazing every time

If u watch friends without the laugh track, all the women are insufferable cunts and the men are actually annoying and douchey.

>worst friend
>not choosing Chandler the obnoxious and unfunny

nice b8 m8

I didn't watch Joey long enough to know that they brought back Chandler's old roommate. Kind of interesting to know they did that.

"Hey buddy, this is a family place, put the mouse back in the house"

Phoebe at least you could jack off to Rachel.

If u watch friends backwards, it's a cautionary tale of how relationships and kids ruined their lives

So is lava, would you stick your dick in lava?

its not the same character is it?

I honestly forgot about him making a return. I'm not fine with it, but I'm fairly sure Joey never met in in Friends so I can just pretend they're the same person.

Chandler > Joey > Ross > Cox > Rachel > Kudrow

Same actor, different characters.

>If u watch friends backwards, it's a cautionary tale of how relationships and kids ruined their lives

I loved all the darkness in Pheobe's character, how her rough childhood shows itself sometimes during the program, but sometimes she's just fucking retarded with the shit she says.

I just watched emma's first birthday, and she was talking about how in the future the entire human race built a city in the sky to avoid the giants ants or something. That shit she spouts is just annoying.

im projecting here a little bit but it really did show the perfect way to live your early 20's, great apartments, low responsibility , having fun, close friendships, living a NY.

tfw you watched the final and realised ten years of your life had passed.

She was a homeless child forced into survival sex and crime.

aka. she was a recovered drug addict who sometimes took something to keep the edge off