Trump Picks Former Goldman Partner And Soros Employee As Finance Chairman

Have you guys seen this? What does it mean?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

That he picked someone well-versed in finance...to work in finance?

Who were you expecting to get the job if not a former employee at one of the hardest firms to get into in the world? A recent college graduate?

I thought he was going to fund himself.

I thought you were going to kill yourself for being white in scandanavia.

>That he picked someone well-versed in finance...to work in finance
Well fuck me I guess I am #artilleryforhillary now

It means Trump spat in the face of every single constituent who voted for him.

kinda funny desu senpai

Then you haven't been paying attention. He said months ago he would use the funds from the GOP once he got their nomination. And wow, he's doing exactly what he said he would, right from the beginning.

Your post makes no sense. I didn't say the president should be a corporate funded shill. I said that for a job related to finance, picking someone who has experience in finance might be something to consider. Reading my fucking post again and feel bad about how stupid your response is. Are all leaves this retarded?

Preferably someone qualified for the job who doesn't work for Goldman Sachs.

Yes, he's a chosen jew.

Also, a Movie Producer.

He is required by law to pay himself for certain things like rent. His jet is exempt since it's a personal vehicle. But some he isn't using his home as campaign office he has to rent a room in trump tower.

Plus all the hats and shit count as contributions.

And now being the presumptive nominee there is nothing wrong with using money that comes his way. He isn't out asking for it.

It was a joke m8, how new are you?

>Hillary is a shill for speaking at Goldman Sachs
>Cruz is a shill because his wife worked for Goldman Sachs
>Trump is a good boi he dindu nuffin when he picks someone from Goldman Savh to work with his campaign

What is this new meme I'm hearing that trump has been bought?

Few people know how rich Washington was. He was like a Trump for the time.

I'm pro Goldman now.

You're being narrowminded.

I'm actually a student at Penn and about to graduate, Trump's alma mater. Tons of my friends here go to work at Goldman Sachs every year, both as interns and then full-time hires. That doesn't make them liberal shills. It just means they were well-qualified in finance.

The difference is Trump is giving money to someone who used to work for sachs vs being on sachs payroll.

>Have you guys seen this? What does it mean?
If the person is not donating huge amounts of money, it does not matter. This is the person managing campaign money.

You know it causes over a BILLION dollars to run a general election campaign, right?

The man isn't made of money for fucks sake.

>He a good boi!

k

>FORMER

You retarded cucks can't see the benefits of having someone on your team who was on the inside of your enemy's? Seriously?

He gud in hez fineantses n sheeeeit

You're also missing the point.

Hillary isn't a shill for speaking at Goldman Sachs. She's a shill for getting literally milliions upon millions to do so and for receiving millions from Goldman Sachs straight into her campaign.

Like I said above, plenty o my friends go to work at Goldman Sachs every year.

Are they suddenly all bad people?

This is my point:

Then who would do all the bull prepping?

Why should I vote for Trump now? If he's just going to be keeping the revolving door open and recruiting the same kinds of people that Obama and ever other Prez has been recruiting for decades? I wasn't aware making America great again is doing the same thing everyone else has been doing.

I may as well just vote for Hillary. At least you knew she'd do this. Trump proving himself another lying politician.

Trump doesn't have 10 billion in cold hard cash to use on the general

Sup Forums is that autist kid who gets into cars with strangers because "candy".

:(