I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Hoo boy.

You need to chill out man

This is the single most autistic sperg-lord thing ive read ....that chick has a crush on you dummy

she is ussr spy

>eating McDonalds twice in one day.

Enjoy your DIABEETUS

She was being polite, why are your feels hurt over nothing?

This, my neighbor always used to knock on my door and ask to use my restroom and ask if I wanted to watch, she said hers was broken but actually she turned out to be a Russian spy meddling with the elections.

Cont .....the fact she bypasses your insane eating habits btw a cheeseburger isn't a fucking side item u garbage can and how spergy you are you should probably ask her out

Wait, wait, wait, this is clearly b8

Fallig for some stale ass pasta lurk more faggots

Falling

going to mcd's twice in one day. sits in their car to eat and wants us to think they are busy or in a rush. gets paranoid without his tinfoil hat and wets his pants when the person in retail makes small talk which is basically part of the job...

you havent been observing this planet for very long before trying to imitate humans. so many fails.

this was the most cancerous shit I've ever laid my eyes on.

neck yourself, mate.

Man, I haven't read this pasta in a long time
>The nostalgia is real

ppl still fall for this? This is beyond summer...

on the rare occasions i go to a place like this i'll have a similar order. something like a quarter pounder combo and a chicken burger. theyre not exactly what you call filling.

It's a fast food restaurant, and someone's talking to you. Relax.

lol

I need fire to melt this special snowflake of an OP

Holy fuck! So many newfags. Its only fucking May. Summer isn't even here.

this could have been you retard

Autism much OP? You know besides the obvious faggotry.

I still remember talking to the first person who posted this story, she was flirting with a neckbeard who wanted to hide in his car.

lol

This totally reads like my autistic brothers Facebook rants

It: people proving they're from Facebook, Reddit and Tumblr.

I like to eat in the restaurant and not in my car. My car will smell funny. What if spill soda on the inside of my car or on myself? I hate to be sticky or dirty, so do I'd have to go into the bathroom.

It just better to eat in the the store the food is fresher and hotter.

she wanted to fuck you dude, ya blew it

Time wasted. I was waiting for the girls tits. Anyway, I choose to eat outside so I can listen to music and sit back. I hate sitting close to people and people seeing all the Sup Forums shit on my phone