I NEED to know the backstory, or anything really about this webm

I NEED to know the backstory, or anything really about this webm

Lachrymology fetish.

She looks russian, abused maybe ? beaten by her dad or something ?

No need to repeat yourself.

Why ?

this. we are all 18+ here, we understand the implications of words (at least most). and those who dont, dont need an explanation cause they better learn to fucking think for themselfes.
lol that sounds more radical than it was meant.

Some whore who camwhored and regretted camwhoring so cried for being whore, just like a whore would.

She's watching the Jurassic Bark episode of Futurama.

I heard something, like she was hacked and he/she saw her tits.

yeah wasnt this in one of those efukt videos where someone in the chatroom recognized her and threatened to tell her family? Que emotion breakdown. it was pretty hot to see

Fuck you, I had almost forgotten

this

Actually this is nothing new plenty of liberals doing this on a daily basis.

SHOW ANUS

No, she's not going to fuck you for saving her. She's not a maiden in distress, dweeb.

She just finished watching Alien: Covenant and realized how much of a hack Ridley Scott is.

Sold sildo on ebay, now wants it back

No need to repeat yourself

The Amy schumer of republican comedians, ladies and cucks.

she was a camwhore, someone requested for her to cry and so she did

she kept posting for a long time after this

Kekkles

None of the plot of those stupid movies make any sense. David was supposed to have bred the alien eggs into human hunter killers, right? Then how the fuck were they already on the planet with a petrified chest-busted alien while they were in deep space travel to there from Earth?

Ridiculous. Should have left the original alone and made an all new movie, but of course, milking that to death just like Star wars and the dumb shit that is the new movies and plot direction

>Then how the fuck were they already on the planet with a petrified chest-busted alien while they were in deep space travel to there from Earth?

u wot m8

go home, tool, youre drunk

she said she can cry on command, people requested her to do it, she did, end of the story

>i was in the thread, she's a pretty chill and funny person, although weird

Hey, you don't get to say that! Cuck!

any name, or archived thread?

she was watching the brazil/germany game

Blue whale final challenge reveal.

TURN AROUND SPREAD ASS APART