Feels thread

Feels thread
I feel really depressed, and really need to cry and get it all out. Its hard for me often.
I feel like I cant escape

These are rather old I suppose, but perhaps you have not seen em

KYS yourself
These threads have always and will always belong on plebbit

>kill yourself yourself

daijobu user

I feel u bro...
Life can be a bitch...
Recently, got in to a gym. Have been gettting nice gains. Starting to like my body. Grandma has alzheimers but my family was always able to control her, but recently she's been very agressive.. spiting and worse.... coming from quite honestly one of my two mothers... my mom got assaulted in her moms house by her sister who is a bitch and plotting to get all of my grandma's money.
Things started to get ok... aunt reported to police. Grandma is calming down from alzheimers. Meet an awesome girl... honestly felt love from just 1 hour with her at a festival. And it was both ways... everything looking good...
Got told yesterday my mom has breast cancer... never been so scared in my life...
Whats up with u? Vent out.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Not OP, but when I was about 9 years old, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer too. Luckily, it got spotted early enough, so her rates of survival were really good. Back then, I did not realize how bad the situation was for my mom, since I did not know what "cancer" yet was, nor did anyone care to explain me. I suppose my innocence protected me in some aspect. Anyway, my mom is still up and going just fine. Perhaps with just one breast, but she is alive, and I am happy she still was back then, and still is up to this point, and will for even longer. I wish you and your mom best of luck though, user

JEEEESUS Fucking christ.
i just read all of it, its fucking heavy

Damn i just cant find any friends round here. I used to be extremely Happy and all, The Smart and Creative one in school, now im a complete underachiever, nerver go out or anything, and all my friends are just fake.

Whats wrong user?

Surprised you have not come across this. But yea, it made me cry back then, thats why I saved it in case I forgot about it, and needed a story to read

No friends, losing creativity basically symptoms of chronic deppression. It kind of got me by suprise, because if youd ask anyone from my family, I would definetly NOT be known to EVR be deppressed.

Lost my mom 5 years ago to cancer. She was diagnosed twice. They thought they had removed the cancer the first time, but it then went back. She had a kind of rare cancer. Didnt take long from the 2nd diagnose till she died, it happened very sudden, and i still cant believe she's gone. Please appreciate your mom anons, and i wish your mom all the best of luck user. Have a good day.

Its gonna be ok user. I had a quite severe depression 2 years ago. Best advice i can give, dont be on threads like these. I started going to the gym as i had gained a lot of weight, and when my dad kept telling me that i had gained alot of weight it didnt really help me on my mood. Im lucky that i met someone that saved me. It wasnt a girl though. met a really good friend, which i started in the same class with. at first, hes a freak, but once you get to know him he is the funniest guy, that i have ever met. I started getting more social and happy about life because of him. We connect on a deeper level. And im so thankful for having met him.

Man I sometimes really treat my mom like Shit. I cant controll myself. I always was a problem Child, but I never realized how much I hurt her, when I was a child.
She had 2 brothers, both of them died before she was even 18, and both of her parents died before she was 35. My dad cheat on her, and I treat her like Shit. Its not always, butI will unwillingly be rude. I fucking hate myself, and if I could, I would kill myself, but that would make all even worse.
Worst thing is shes is a high class classical musician, and her dad was a conductor in an orchstra, which means she never got to show her parents she made it.
Same goes for my dad, His parents both died, and he is also a well known musician, but cant make anyone proud anymore. I dont want to lose them

Thanks user and im sorry for your mom... my moms case is just a bump and it is pretty controlable... but still, my world fell with just the thought of losing her...

Yeah her case is pretty light and controlable but just the thought of losing her breaks me... and im the "think positive" in the family and friend group... so its being heavy on me. Thanks for the good luck wishes

Thank you, kind user. I always appreciate her, and everything she has done to get me and my brother through. I want to make her at least proud of who she has raised for a long time alone

Just be a good support for her and always make her happy. One thing that matters the most