>blocking street
>burning US flag

Like what did you expect

m liveleak com/view?i=138_1462619198

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=138_1462619198
m
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw
youtube.com/watch?v=RMsU9Ex-kJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually not suprised. How long till they have open air slave markets?

Link doesn't work

Put a . between m and liveleak, and one between liveleak and com. You're welcome, Sup Forums babby.

liveleak.com/view?i=138_1462619198

Let them into your countries!

>go to liveleak
>click random video
>replace video id with one provided
>gain 3 IQ points
I never post, but I did this once to call you retarded

Nice going england.

serious question though- does burning an american flag and chanting death to christians not violate britains hate speech laws? are you so cucked you won't dare touch them?

>Literally only hope is for a Trump presidency military intervention of Europe

Don't let us down America.

This tbqh f.am finish us already

and the EU is going to pay for it.

Phaahahah holy shit I thought it was a joke, why would you slimey rock licking faggots vote these savages in.

>All the women are at the back

Fucking kek. So tolerant. They really enrich our nation.

Tolerant bump

>had planned to visit London this summer with my Norwegian friend and parents
>now this
Thanks bongs

And none of these people will be arrested.

But say something against them as a white person and the police raids your home.

Was that Anjem Choudary & his pals again? Why do they get to walk free on the streets in broad daylight? Isn't this kind of behavior the reason why Europe has hate speech laws?

Yup
Fucking god England is pathetic

Euros are pathetic.

>s-save me america

I have no hope for you cucks if you can't help yourselves.

Man fuck you bongs. You used to be an Empire taking no shit from shitskin minorities. The fuck happened to you people?

You are next in line you liberal transgender enforcing feminist

London is not what you think it was anymore

Imagine going to Tokyo and seeing black people everywhere

I just wanted to see the imperial war museum

they can't

if they even think of remotely trying anything that the state does not specifically allow, they get raided by police and tossed in prison

Unless theyre muslim

britbongs and swedes:

>lel but americans have it worse

The only way this will end is with war or with the slimes taking over as whites roll over and take it

>serious question though- does burning an american flag and chanting death to christians not violate britains hate speech laws? are you so cucked you won't dare touch them?

Its not hate speech when it is directed at white males and western culture.

>m liveleak com/view?i=138_1462619198
Looks like Britain needs some freedom

>p-please help us murrica

It's WW1 & 2 all over again, but this time we will be doing the right thing

You have Mexicans waiving their flags at anti-Trump rallies, announcing that they've conquered you, threating to kill everyone who isn't Mexican that lives there. You are way worse off than us and need Trump most of all.

Thing is, we need him too. So let's stop fighting and do the right thing for once.

Not gonna lie. Mexicans are far better than muslims. But youre right regardless

Latter is more likely sadly

This would be the first time in decades that burning a US flag would be considered a hate crime in Europe.

kek

bow chica bow wow.

not really racist but I think you guys can be pretty funny.

I guess that's a matter of perspective. Some of our muslims are moderates, meaning they rape and do street crime, the others are terrorists. There are less of them than there are Mexicans in the USA, and they don't make territorial claims against us (yet). This is coming soon though thanks to Merkel. We are not far behind you, and I agree that when we go it will be Pol Pot level bad whereas you will just be Pancho Villa level.

Still there's no reason for any of us to get murdered in our homelands without even fighting back.

Im so glad lol, great simulator and im glad everyone agrees we need trump

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

it is just so sad that I can't get mad anymore

I just laugh and in the inside I am already dead and lost all hope

Isn't there like 6million turks inbyour country?

London's pretty boring anyway. It's kind of like every other major. Almost anywhere in the countryside is where it's at.

London has fallen

And I'm planning to go to UK this summer for a holiday... Is there any place remaining on earth that is not a shithole and not cucked to oblivion where I can move to?

not only a black guy, but butt naked. lol

So you won't be selling weapons to both sides and then join in when fight's over just to claim you literally won the war right?

You get socially murdered just think about telling co-workers that you vote AFD then you are already finished and marked for life
What should I even do about it

Shut the fuck up leaf faggot, you will be doing the same thing soon enough.

no, go fight your own wars

its time we disband nato and go back to our isolationist roots

europe is already done for, you all did this to yourselves

For fucks sake England, how are we supposed to outcuck you now

>those incredulous looks

quality post m8ie

As if we wouldn't find ways...

How long until white women start getting raped for not wearing towels?

>Italy
>attempting any World War-related bantz

Someone needs to take that goat fucker out, Mossad, MI6, CIA, some based user goin an hero on a bunch of Muslims. This guy would be shot in America

Nah we'll just settle for oil rights and tax reducements or something

he's not russian fa m

>US flag

Let's hope so, I don't want to lose to them again

you already did by providing rapefugees with pickup and sex lessons

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Technically they're German. The new German.

>muh muslim mayor

Sadiq Khan isn't the problem, at least not the principal one. If anything, the election reflects long-standing demographic peculiarities of London that have existed for many years now.

Khan isn't an Islamist and he identifies as politically liberal. Worrying over the fact of the election is a total red herring, the mayor doesn't matter, he's not too different from any other stock labor candidate. The demographic underpinnings are the real issue here, and have been an issue for years. Lambasting a single individual for their ethnicity or nominal religion is pretty arbitrary and fruitless when doing so is both unfair and irrelevant to the real broader problem at hand.

Surely Muslims doing this immediately after he is elected is a complete coincidence

Russia has twice (% population wise) the amount of Muslims

We have the fucking Atlantic ocean between us and them, and them, and the US as a buffer zone between everything else.
They have to do more than just show up and ask for gibs

user, they would have done it anyways. maybe at a later date, but they always do these things

The edifice is already there, the election doesn't commensurate anything

*white muslims

Save Europe ;_;

Please nuke us.

lol da fuck we don't even have these fuckers here
we put them in jail direct
jesus why do they let these kind of people in to to their countries they are dangerous

my wife's son husband told me that the right wing media, like liveleak, always tries to portrait muslims as the evil guys.

Trump's plan is to help you help yourselves. By not paying for your defense anymore you will have no choice but to build up your military.

>commensurate

consummate*

hahahahaha

Do you people really believe the statistics your government puts out?

russia also has three times the population of england and 100 times the land mass

don't act like you're doing better

This is their minister of defense, how do you think that will go?

The Lord helps those who help themselves.

London is the best city I have ever been to, and i've travelled to quite a few in Europe and been to NYC.

What a fag

Worth the visit friend and the risk of being beheaded by dune coons. Probably one of my top 3 things I saw in London desu

Oh hey, too many white men in London.

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

i dont even have a reaction picture for this

just kek

You have no right to be creative with world war bantz since your faggot country flipped sides both times when it became apparent they were on the wrong side

Most the muslims in Russia are in city population centers.

Oh so it's just white Muslims waving around decapitated heads

>Most the muslims in Russia are in city population centers.
Unlike england?

>That's somehow better.

This is going to be a wake-up call for the real English.

A great plan. Give a dog enough rope and it will hang itself.

By the time this mayor is out of office London will be a smoldering shithole like Detroit.

The sooner they recall him the better.

Thanks for killing the nazis and allowing communism and jewish schemes to ruin europe anglos.

Scotland. Even the muzzies can't handle the mad jocks. The Scots love any Europeans that are not English. On the downside it is a bit of a shithole.
Based not an argument put out a video on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw

Same thing that happened to you and the rest of the West. The regressive left infiltrated our instutitions and control the zeitgeist.

Send all the "refugees" to Latin America....they try to pull that shit there and they'll all be killed desu.

>I'm sorry Dave, you are too white for this job you've been doing for over 10 years
>This Turband wearing fellow will take your place now
>Before you apply to welfare you need to convert to Islam though
>That or you will be housed in one of our designated native anglo living space / labor camps

When is this shit going to end? Is the pendulum ever going to swing against the leftists and their mass-immigration efforts, or is western civilization just eternally fucked?

I assume his point is that there is no use in bringing up russian land size, when muslims (and lets be honest here, very few native russians do so percentage wise) don't live outside of big cities, so it's not a factor when comparing UK to Russia, in which case russia still has more shitskins per capita than britcucks

My point is that Russia is in a similar position.

youtube.com/watch?v=RMsU9Ex-kJY

>2013

Holy fuck, are you stupid?