Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oRdxUFDoQe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>saged

I don't have an issue with WPWW but just it's an organization. I don't feel the need. Most pride groups are for people who feel second best. In fact you should be proud enough of your self to no join it. Although, I would like to learn cool facts and stuff. If they have information like that.

>when you're a liberal faggot so you think everyone else should be too

Well, my mommy and daddy aren't brother and sister for one, and another is I'm not a complete retard like stormfags.

I'm not a fucking bellend

I'm proud to be european, not white.

cause im not the best for them
>brown eyes
>brown curly hair

because i'd rather not get beat up by blacks who are bigger than me

Because I'm not a retard.

Kek

Because my colour doesn't make any difference in my life

White pride is fucking stupid. Have pride in your family's country of origin? Great. Be proud of your Irish, German, British origin because that makes sense. Having pride that your skin has less melanin than other people is a fucking waste of time.

OMFG

>Supporting white pride

give an actual reason why. being white is not a reason for pride, it's just a skin colour.

ok, Tyrone. Is your watermelon coolaid ok?

Being white is the gene lottery winner already so yeah I'm proud to be white but also am very much into my family history. We have been in America since the 1680s I'm a member of the Sons of the American Revolution. Be proud of your own history and make sure you live you life so your white defendants will be proud of theirs too.

Smurf detected
Bumping for spite

gay

I'm not a retard. Thus I'm not a white nationalist. It's that easy.

Because racial pride is as fucking stupid as gender and sexuality pride.

Smurf

Im not particularly proud of my whiteness. But maybe wpww is taking off because a growing number of people are too proud of being black. They're confusing pride with anger at their imagined inferiority, and using black pride or whatever pride as a reason to 'get even' for sleights real and imagined. All pride groups strike me this way. It's reactionary. A way to be angry in a group.I don't go in for it but w/e makes y'all feel better. .

Not this shit again? Fucking saged

I take pride in my accomplishments. Only losers who have accomplished nothing take pride in their race.

When you are a fucking jew. Kill yourself

This thread has come up every fucking week for endless fucking months, and you guys always fucking reply every fucking time.

How fucking new is the average Sup Forumstard nowadays? Why don't you just ignore it?

>unironic stormfaggot
MY FUCKING SIDES

I absolutely love when a permavirgin white guy armed with a historically revisionist high-school education goes off about how white is right. It's like going to walmart: life may be shitty, but it's nice to know that there are so many people below you.

this is the best white fuckers have to offer:

motherless D8861D8

Because it takes too much mental effort to be angry with everyone I meet that isn't white and it takes a lot of mental gymnastics to believe in racist conspiracy theories
t. ex nazi skin

>When you belittle Liberals for "degenerate" sexualities, but worship ancient Roman bisexual kiddie fuckers because their quotes can vaguely be interpreted to make you feel superior for having a similar skin tone to them

Because we're bored

Wow

I'm not actually proud, there is plenty of white trash scum all over the world, not to mention progressive lunacy. I'm just full of pure fucking hate and shitskins are a perfect target for it.

So they're not that different from niggers

We're all niggers. Case closed. Give me a Nobel peace prize

Because I want my race to survive, not to exterminate other races

I'm capable of hating niggers without joining your faggot club

Heil hitler Kameraden

Thank you

All these niggers, spics, jew, mixed race, and asian people need to leave our country. We created America and invented everything useful to the world. White power!

>0

>All these niggers, spics, jew, mixed race, and asian people
Then we would have no more watermelon, tacos, curry, or hentai!

Ugh. 80s aesthetics isn't directly associated with the white power thing. That's really fucking stupid. The white power shit is more rural country aesthetic. The 80s aesthetic represents more the metropolitan culture.

Pride is a baser emotion that interferes with sensible judgment.

>thatwasthejoke.jpg

Well in the 80s white people still had power.

The fact of the matter is people see skin color so you need to fight for and represent your skin color. That's just the way the world is.

nigger

another nigger

Why would I be proud of being part of a race that ruled the fucking world, then just gave it all away like a bunch of cucks. Whites literally threw away everything we had to be proud of.

You're delusional. Neon colors and all that was city fashion where all types of people wore it. In those days the southern white pride folks hated it on it because it wasn't traditional and too multicultural. Synth was popular and the king of pop was even black.
White pride people were still and still are jocking country.

I hate niggers
I hate jews
I hate mexicans
I hate arabs
I hate fags
I hate trannys
I hate hermaphrodites
I hate slavs
I hate chinks
I hate zipperheads
I hate dikes
I hate whites
I hate mongols
I hate everyone of you, your dogs, your cats, your niggers, your mom, your dad, your brothers, your sisters, your aunts, your uncles, your cousins
I fucking hate all of you.

That's why i don't support shit.

Simple. You're all assholes.

I present to you the King of 80s Pop
Micheal Jackson
youtu.be/oRdxUFDoQe0

80s synth wave aesthetics and white power is absolutely not related tard.

you cant see race under face paint brother

White pride being proud of:
> being white

Proud white man being proud of:
> supporting oneself
> supporting family
> children
> responsibilities
> basically not behaving like a nigger

And what were the population demographics of the United States? A lot whiter than they are now,

is that you commie?

It wasn't about how many types of people was more. It is a fact that white pride folks abhorred synth we've 80s fashion. Accept it or not, you're just making yourself look stupid that you think otherwise. I was an 80s kid and I know because I was there. How old are you 13 or 19?

I'm aware that it's more of a cultural problem than a racial one

I think it would be best if people had pride in their ancestry, not just their skin color

I don't think you know shit. You have your own idea of things. There were skinheads around in the 80s. There were definitely skinheads who listened to synth although I wouldn't doubt it being generally liberal since it was mostly fags with lisps who made synth. But that doesn't mean there weren't racists who were into synth.

Yes! All these white people aren't even pure. They think they are the ubermench?! Ha! They aren't even pure Aryan! Death to the mongrels!

Hitler didn't even demand absolute purity stupid kike faggot.

You're just repeating my point. Synth wave aesthetics were multicultural heavy and many were conservatives. Skin heads and all the white Aryan pride people had their own thing you tard.

>white pride

I'm neither proud nor not proud. It's not like I had a choice in the matter. I guess I should have brown haired pride too? Proud to have 5 fingers on each hand? These are not accomplishments; they are genetics.

> White Supremacy is identity politics

> Wanting a participation award to overcome feelings of mediocrity in the face of some bullshit unobtainable ideal of white male prowess.

They weren't multicultural at all you bitch. New wave was almost entirely white. But it did have a lot of faggots. Are you stupid? The vast majority of synth was from whites.

Untermench detected. Hitler only believed in the pure Germanic Aryan race. if you are not tall, blonde, and blue eyed you are a mongrel. Filth. Disgusting. Untermench.

> Whiteness is a social construct used to divide and conquer the proletariat and justify imperialism and neo-colonialism
> You're cucking yourself

>bending over backwards to let people steal the nations that we conquered thinking they will treat you well
>not realizing the brutality of human nature and the fact that all races are tribal and would sooner kill you than be your ally

Whatever you want to believe faggot.

because being openly white supremacist is social suicide
i quietly support white privilege and discrimination against minorities because it's in my self interest

I'm an Aryan 2nd grade. Brown hair and green eyes. I would be accepted in Nazi Germany. You're just a kike liar.

Well let's see. Flock of Seagulls, New Order, Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, Talking Heads, The Human League, Blondie, Joy Division, The Psychedelic Furs, The Smiths, The Cars, Squeeze, Men At Work, Men Without Hats, Soft Cell. Not a single nigger in any one of those bands. I don't even know if there was one nonwhite.

He needed the 2nd grade as cannon fodder. Ubermench is superior in every way.

> Human nature is a product of material conditions
> Race is a social construct try harder bro.
> The white world lives off the back of the PoC majority who do all the work
> When the white working class realise their true allegiance and unite with their oppressed sibilings your days are numbered pals or we have a mega war which kills everyone either way bad result for you pal

> I have non-White comrades who I trust more than some pathetic creep on the internet who needs to rely on whiteness to satiate his power fantasies

> Bootlicking shills as far as the eye can see