Are you ready to face the weekend without her Sup Forums

Are you ready to face the weekend without her Sup Forums

you broke my heart too.

I replaced her, and actually her new husband died. So now she's alone and I'm in a better place.

She's going to the beach with her boyfriend this weekend.
There'll be pictures all over snapchat and instagram.
So no, no I'm not ready.

She still owes me like $400 is why...

We've been apart for a long time. I've accepted my life without her.

I've realized that I wouldn't even want her back, even if she came back to me, because I realize what kind of person she is. She's already done the same thing to the guy she's with now that she did to me, and the guy before me.

Yet I still miss her. Not really her, but I miss the embrace.

So i'm not thinking of her; I'm thinking of the love that she gave me. i don't miss her; I miss love.

Hahaha so you have friends in common?
If not why are you even following her on social media you pathetic fuck?

Because I'm a beta cuck and I'm obsessed with her

Don't be like that user.
I've been loved a lot and at the end it doesn't mean shit.
It's obviously would be nice to have someone that cares about you and all that shit but in my case I can honestly say that I sabotaged myself too many times.

It's not even about me. It's about her.
She's absolutely perfect and every other girl on the planet looks like shit when I know she exists.

Lel fucking pussies

No, we both have this weekend off work so we'll be fucking like rabbits.

That has happened to me once.
It was young and I think it was benefitial
because since then I could not sincerely love someone from the heart.
If its anything like me, where the girl was very similar in personality and tastes to the point of being infp like me then sorry bruh, you will never forget her.

I was young*
Fucking captcha is getting on my nerves

dont go to far Sup Forumsro
you probably never come back

She's not like me at all. That's what I liked about her. She's the sweetest fucking person I've ever met in my life. The degree to which she melted my icy fucking heart was astounding.

It's been like 3 years with minimal contact and I'm still obsessing over her. At this point, yeah, I highly doubt I'll ever forget about her.

yup!

fuck yea, fuck that bitch

Thats cool bro.
There will be women incapable of doing that even if they pour all of their heart into it.
But honestly im waiting for the day we can become cybernetic beings, love and affection are a liability to us user.

I don't miss "her".

I hate the feeling of being replaced within a week

I hate knowing I gave myself to her, always took her into consideration, but she cared so little she was able to jump straight into bed with another guy

I hate knowing she's already moved on while I'll be utterly miserable for months

I hate that we have the same mutual friends, so I cant even hang with them as she's always involved and I cant be around her right now

I hate knowing that no other girl is even the slightest bit interested in me while she already has someone else

I hate that she's with him right now, in the same block of flats that I live in

One femon has fucked up my life.

Or you were too comitted my dude.
Clearly she didn't give a fuck so you should've known better.