Will becoming physically fit (reasonably buff) help a guy when it comes to getting a girl like this ?

Will becoming physically fit (reasonably buff) help a guy when it comes to getting a girl like this ?

Being fit always improves your chances of getting women.

guys who turn girls heads
aint me

sob

When I was in middle school I was fat as frick but when I went to high school I lost 30 lbs in my freshman year, I kept working out ant was pulling pussy like a principal pulls niggers out of class for a solid 4 years, but if you get too bulky/bodybuilder mode it's unattractive, go otter mode for best results

nope. in fact your odds will decrease. also the moon landing was faked and trump will make a great president.

yes, but learning spanish and any form of spanish dancing will better your chances

Nah you just need a normal sized dick

Yes and no.
Girls are very much attracted to a good physique.
It's not the only factor, but it helps your cuances more than not being fit.

I'm a weak manlet, and I can tell you, even I can get girls like that, the thing is not getting one, it's about giving her confidence to be at your side.
in other words
getting one: easy
mantaining her at your side: that's the real "problem" for manlets.

With who? Gross Spanish girls?

social skills more important though

what height you classing as "manlet" there buddy?

It wont hurt.

1.60 cm yeah, I'm fucked.

Maybe, but confidence and money are the real killers. I've seen the fattest, ugliest mother fuckers get hot women, and all because they had nothing more than a big ego and high confidence. Unfortunately confidence is hard to build up.

picture unrelated

Not OP but here's my stats

> 5'6"
> 230 lbs
> 6" x 5.5" penis
> can't get hard enough to penetrate

Will being fit help my odds?

under 2 cm
L M A O

Yes but money works better

I should also mention I'm broke as fuck but have confidence but lack motivation

but how do you smash if you're not even 2 cm???

>6'3
>160lbs
>skinny bastard
never have to work out always have a 6 pack, might be skinny but girls love tall dudes

well, I'm good looking and have enough money to be happy, so there.

Yes it will. But you have a loser mindset and that is your biggest handicap.

It's like you're asking for permission to eat right and exercise. You're not gonna make. You're sitting in a chair eating potato chips waiting for someone to tell you what to do. You're not a winner. You can't do it.

I'm 5'7, ottermode. Lean and strong. Not bulky, that looks shit on manlets like us. I have a good hairstyle, good beard, sense of style. I do quite well here in Europe and I score hot chicks in Asia and Latin America. But this is not for you. Because you'd have to get your ass up and work hard. Change your lifestyle for good, forever. Not possible.

so you're fat, can't get hard, and lazy. Getting fit requires you not to be lazy, so that takes care of two of your problems. No point to picking up girls if you can't have sex though, so you might want to go to a doctor.

Physically fit helps get ALL the girls. It changes you physically and mentally. Keep pushing yourself and people will follow you.

it helps because women like a nice body just like men do, but where it actually helps the most is in your own confidence

Also, I was chubby and dressed like the nerd I am. Getting fit and getting style changed my world. Call it a superficial world, but it makes a huge difference. From permavirgin to scoring more than I can handle.

is there an age limit? Like if your past a certain age would you say that getting fit will no longer help you pick up a girl, especially as a virgin?

also I'm bald

being mentally-ill helps more
you got that covered