Let's talk about my car. I'm sure most of you fuckwads think you have a better car...

Let's talk about my car. I'm sure most of you fuckwads think you have a better car. I'm sure most of you feel superior because you car looks much better than mine. But you know what Sup Forumstards? None of you faggots would have shit if it wasn't for your mommies and daddies. Fuck off all of you and prove me wrong cunts.

I've seen your ass driving around KC!

Well OP. I moved out of my parents' house at 16 and got a job. My parents never gave me a car, never got an allowance (though I could do jobs around the house for cash, wash the car for a $20, trim hedges/mow lawn for $5 etc). They also refused to pay for my sports equipment growing up, so I bought candy at CostCo and sold it marked up at school to fund my equipment and hobbies. I haven't even spoken to my father in 14 years (not even sure he's still alive, to be honest).

I live half the US away from them, having moved around the country to see different shit. I have 2 cars, one which *is* better than yours, and the other which is probably about the same, though mine is not spray painted.

So no OP, everything I have in my life is from me. I literally own nothing that was given to me by either of my parents.

I have a nice car, a degree and a job because of my dad. Why are you so angry OP? All of the obove is true. I've never done anything too you so what's you're beef? I'll never know what it's like to be you, but you'll never know what it's like to be me either so it's a stalemate.

I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR MY 2006 CHEVY COBALT YOU PIECE OF SHIT

You probably have plenty of character then. Use that to become successful. Don't waste it being angry at fags on Sup Forums

fuck you op, i worked for all my shit and im damn proud of it. your car looks like garbage btw although it probably dose the meanest rakes, probably not even your car

>chevy cobalt

Ouch...

My mom put my name on the title for legal reasons and now I have one too.

It's pretty shitty. But I plan on a getting another one day. When I'm not in ~$22,000 in debt from school...

> 2006 chevy cobalt

i like you

Tbh dodge neons are cool, but did you really need to remove the bumper and put that arrow on there?

Also, I found an abandoned 60s Plymouth wagon in the woods and plan to get it restored soon.

should you feel proud of yourself for achieving a goal and doing it alone? sure. should you brag about yourself like you just solved world hunger because you bought a shitty car? probably not

>Ouch...

Are you a Chiefs fan OP?

Op thinks he's cool because he's angry and also because he has a sorry ass ugly car.

>None of you faggots would have shit if it wasn't for your mommies and daddies. Fuck off all of you and prove me wrong cunts.

Fuck you.
I got scholarships, grants, and loans and went to college. Got my degree in Electrical Engineering. Got a good job. Paid off my student loans and bought a Porsche.

I bought my first vehicle at 14 with all the money I'd saved up. Sold it for just under 4x what I paid for it and now I've got a much better one.

My parents were poor as fuck. They couldn't afford to give me shit. I bought my own car and house with money I earned myself.

Fuck you, nigger!

This.
Why do faggots always humblebrag shitty cars? >muh mustang
Retards..

>I had it ruff and I'm now somewhat successful life story humble brag.
R u gays Oprah Winfrey?

See

My car is better

>bought a Porsche
my level,get on it

I didn't have it rough and I'm successful.

>Who am I?

>muh struggle

That looks likes your moms dildo on wheels.

this looks like a screenshot from the sims

kek

Yeah I get it but talking/bragging about it is so cringy.

Don't get mad bby plz

9/10
arrowheads are cool. would drive.

you know your cars well anons

I own a 2006 Volvo S60 that I bought with my own damned money that I got from working a damn job. Nothing to do with my parents. Fuck you OP

The arrow is pointing to where the smoke will be billowing out from, in a big fwd skid nigga

SeeAnd a Volvo?
Kekekekekekeke plz be b8

So is Sup Forums region sensitive? Why is everyone suddenly from Missouri now that I'm visiting this state?

Where did I say I have it rough? And what do you drive fgt? A 01 v6 auto mustang?

>$500 car
Wow such impressive achievement

>2006
>s60

Implying the build year and model of Volvo will make it not worth getting crushed. P.o.s.

>Volvo
Are you a librarian?

>Mitsubishi EVO X 2013
>Rarest Color, Cosmic Blue
>24K Miles
>Just did FULL service from transfer case to >rear diff

It's rough on the highway and loud. Even if it is all stock my favorite car I've ever owned. It's not the best. But I love it more than any woman that isnt Eva Mendez or Penelope Cruz.

Yes

Big Cheifs fan huh?

>at least my petunia's are in full blossom
Okay Volvo gay, don't start crying plz

>dodge neon
Do you enjoy wasting money on constant repairs? How many transmissions have you had to replace? Gonna guess at least 3 and dont reply saying you never had to replace it because that would be a blatant lie.

There's a reason people are basically giving them away on craigslist for $800 and less

its not our fault that your parent are dirt poor, reflect your insecurities some where else pls, now if you excuse me, i ll have to hop in my chrysler and head up to my busy business

Have fun wagie :-)