When ya homie's lookin at a fine ass, and you jokingly ask him how much he wants to eat it

When ya homie's lookin at a fine ass, and you jokingly ask him how much he wants to eat it.

yo who was you with when you got tattos? and who was trippin on when you did them mushrooms? who owes you money homie who owes you gas? who taught you how to pack the bong with the gass?

i met this kid named louey lou he thought he could fuck with this voodoo so i turned his head into a lima bean and then flickd it off his shouldas

TALKIN BOUT THEM HOMIES HOMIES WE THROWIN UP CLOOOWN LOVE SIGNS MY MUHFUCKKN HOMIES HOMIES

you don't like me you can fuck oooooooff

we world wide we homies across the planet stickin together tighter then zippers on a Michael Jackson

They got my back like a tattoo an i love y'all hangin to we old an grey like grandpa

whoop whooooop

ya'll can neveah do what i doooo

EVEN IF I BECAME YOOU

you gotta let go of the envy cuz on ur bes day yoll nver be me

We GeT HiGh We DoN'T DiE

AX MURDERAHS

Thats what im talkin bout moufacku

say whay you will of me ill always have juggalo family

yeeaah yeaaah

where my sexy lexy bestie lettes sees at?

fuck all the haters fam

we aint no gang fam we just beat a mufacko from time to time

they done forgot

keepin it wicked fam

dont get it TWIZTID amirite ?!

thats fuckin lit meme

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

hell yeah fam

>moufacku

Man in high school I bought The Purple Show on DVD for a laugh based on the title alone... Juggalos are the worst kind of degenerates

thats what im talkin about

ITS THE PURPLE SHOOOOW
naw fam we all love

i could see why youd say that were pretty scarry sometimes and hard to approach but were actually pretty laid back throw us a whoop whoop an most the time we'll throw back some dank nuggs brother

imma be down imma be down down with the clown till im dead in the ground