How do I go about asking doc for the pills ?

How do I go about asking doc for the pills ?
I've got scoliosis but it's nothing too bad.

Please not all of you at the same time fucking trap lovers brony ass shits.

DOWN WITH THE DRUG FREE Sup Forums

You fuckerf wouldn't know what a good drug is even if someone plugged it in your butt.

I only take massive amounts of psychedelics and ketamine I don't necessarily fuck with those pills

Well at least you bumped the thread thats something.
I used to grow cubensis myself hehe

Why would U fuk with that, it's not even all that great

Lel same , I got two PE tubs about to get cased in I week. It from a clone i took a few months ago and I'm finally getting around to testing It out

That nice bro, you'll see it has a different kind of high compared to NBOMe and mdma 2cb and all that shit.
If you ask me its the heaviest most shit facing psych, similar to alcohol even.
How can u tell me something's not good when I love it?
I've tried very good cokes(tested) and other sort of drugs.
But its opiates for me my man, I love
that euphoria of getting high while smoking a fat one.

U ever smaolk dmt?

NBOMe is garbage..

I know.
That must be the hardest drug to come by if you're not into licking frogs.

Dont you DIE on me.

You don't want to go down that road user.

Im sick of people saying that.
They make me happy.
How do I make the doc think I need them? :(

Don't stare at me like that doc we all know your in this mess too.

they start out making you happy, then you need more and more of them to reach the same effect. Then you need to take them just not to feel like shit, they don't even make you happy anymore.

Then your doctor cuts you off and you're on smack or buying counterfeit pills

Then you're dead because the shit you got was laced with carfentanil. or fentanyl.

Opioids kill about 40,000 people a year in the US user. It's not good.

You wanna smoke weed, eat shrooms, that's all good, but messing with the actually addictive shit is not going to be good in the long run.

But I've been doing it only weekends for more than a year, not planning to inject opioids ever because im have major panic to needles, it's just not happening.
I have it in control really.
But even if I don't honestly I feel that's the card life has dealt me.
Any advice to get them Mr. House?

Neck yourself op you're worthless

Look whos talking

I need your help gais.

Bumping strongly.

Oh well that's different then you only want to ABUSE a medication part time. It's not like you'd start doing it more when you have the bottles just laying around in your medicine cabinet, naaaah.

Nobody's EVER become an addict from prescription pills!

You can quit whenever you want!

Then you can't sleep... then you start having diarrhea and cramps and feel nausea..

yeah.. not an addict at all.

I already had those heavily.
I don't care bro for real Im just looking for a way to get them without resorting to friends and shit.
They are SCARCE to begin with.
And even if I get addicted and die who cares really, its about the good times.
So yeah if someone is going to tell me
to kys they might aswell tell me the most effective way to get opiates for back pain.

I'm not telling you to kys user, I'm telling you to sort your shit out.

Like I said. You wanna get high every once in awhile, stick to shrooms and weed (I'd say LSD but there's too much 25i going around that I don't trust "acid" anymore), those won't kill you.

i'd love oxycontin but that shit isn't given unless you're dying of cancer or had major surgery; even then the most they've given me before would be hydrocodone syrup for my toncil removal and t'3s.

on the other hand they've given my mom nucynta er (extended release) 200mg. it was the best fucking feeling in the world until i ran out.

But they sure as hell won't give me the same high.
Its the blissfull apathy what im seeking my bro, oxycodone, morphine whatever.
I'm already in love with them .
But I used to do lots of shrooms.
My highest dose was 7 grams dried and I was drooling and couldn't even walk lol.

Thanks for the usefull reply.
My plan was to show my xrays to the doc and tell him that ive been on sleep pills and non opioid analgesics for too long.
It should do the trick for some hydro at least I hope.

I'll be looking forward to that nucynta.
Seems fun, only have done loads of morphine and some codeine at this point.

I hate you fucking pill seekers.

Every time I go to the ER for something real, there's extra waiting time because you fuckers are there trying to trick someone into giving you an opioid or benzo. It never works, even I can spot you from a mile away. Meanwhile you waste resources.

Buy your dope from a dealer like every other considerate person.

i've never personally had oxy before, but for what it is worth; i've taken 3 200mgs of those nucynta pills. Sup Forumsro, it has never felt so fucking good to be alive on that shit. the come down gets you a little irritated and its understandable because who wouldn't be pissed that you aren't happy and numb anymore?

i appreciate how it's spelled wrong

went in because claiming i fell down the stairs hit my arms and legs pretty bad; codeine pills. yay

Nah, im about to have them my dude.
Im 20 with car and a job and good looking.
None of those things came to me by my effort but im very discrete don't worry.

>it was the best fucking feeling in the world until i ran out.
can confirm
i took two and was flying for like 6 hours

Is that the name of the substance or is it nicomorphine or some shit like that?
Damn im dry and you're making it look to good.

it's also supposed to make you less nauseous than say vicodin or percocet.

:(
OP here dry as fuck.
How did you get them thru family too?

the name of it is tapentadol; like tramadol it isn't codeine based and mimics the effects of morphine: and holy shit it mimics it well.

yup. that shit would be damn near impossible to get unless you have like MS or a really fucked up history of back problems shit like that

Lucky bastard.
Seriously, I went with a bad case of cought and they didnt give shit

I have MS. Doctors hesitate to give me stronger painkillers because of asshole addicts like you. Fuck you.

you should be mad at your doctor, faggot

fam, if you're an addict like me; you take anything you want, from anyone and lie about it.

mom was given 60 pills, she started to notice I had been taking them from her because it went from 60 to 25.

did not give a shit

kept taking them until they were gone, still love her tho thanks mom for not giving a shit :)

Someone should make an rc drug based on that

But fam nobody I know has opioid left lmaaoo.
The medic is my last hope.
Im sure as hell not slamming dubious h

but what made me not care is that she refuses to take pills and get addicted; fucking bitch had ( i said had because i took it all) 3 bottles of 50mg tramadols 90 pills in each, 2 bottles of 10mg hydrocodone pills 20 in each, 3 bottles of 60 lorazepam pills 1mg each and a ton of valium.

Like, if you think about it.
Its stupid I have to be lying in the first place.

shes basically scared to get addicted so i took them and got addicted for her

>hesitate to give
so you still get the pills right? what are you bitching about? if you legitimately have that severe pain then it shouldn't be a problem getting them. also you're way more addicted than i am pal. have fun trying to take a shit late

1) get haircut and shave
2) shower
3) put on respectable clothes
4) buy heroin, it's cheaper, stronger and that's where you're heading anyway

Woah.
Thats some stash over there.
Id have a lot of fun with those.
Not a big fan of benzos tho.
I think that when people imagine opiates as a dirty drug its because of benzos

become friends with your neighbors like i did, i live in a half culdesac; 3 houses to my left. first house had 2 junkies for parents, mom shot up snorted coke and basically anything she could for a period of time, father and i are good friends he gets his pills because hes a vet from vietnam ( im 19 btw ) he would give me a ton of tramadol and hes not currently there rn, so when his nephew gets home from elementary i watch him and make sure he leads me to the drug cabinet and i take anything i need

Hm.
I wish there were more mums like that.
Id have her smoking weed 24/7 and snatch on all those opis

Get some sunlight faggot

Holy shit this thread is low on dubs

You're just a lucky bastard then :(.
I live in europe and if somebodys grandma doesnt die of cancer you sure as hell aint getting high lol

the next house were friends from my highschool, father had back problems; said hi to him one day walking through the halls, fast forward 4 months; were pretty close always offers to smoke me out but im not into smoking, got asthma. tell him i like pills better, go through his parents room; dad has back problems and ADHD snatch up gabapentin 300mg each ( also my grandfather had the shingles so he had the same meds 2 bottles of 60 pills ) whenever you take 4 300mg pills its the second best feeling in the world, its like your every nerve is having an orgasm. also got some tranzadone

OP, you're a goddamned retarded faggot.

>be me
>scoliosis + all kinds of shit
>occasional severe back pain, crippling but temporary
>no doctor willing to give me even a limited supply of opiates, because of faggots like yourself
>IBUPROFEN, FAMALAM

OP, I hope your back never gets worse. I hope you never reach a place where you actually need strong pain relief. Because when you get there, you'll be angry at the younger you.

Trips get to mitigate that pain.

and the last house is a bunch of old people that somehow managed to have a daughter,

shes 14; lowkey would give her dick if she asked, shes liked me since 2008

i sometimes go over and play uno with her, then hide and seek to bring out the child in her make her count for 30 seconds out loud. dash into parents room snatch up tramadol and t3's. let her find me, kissed her once to show her i like her, she invites me over a lot. haven't been over in a week, but last time i was there i found a load of zoloft

But bro.
I understand the frustration.
I have more or less the same scoliosis.
Would I take them occasionally for pain if I had them? Yes
Would I rather not lie to the doc? Absolutely.

Orgasm in her and then orgasm in yourself user

I'm basically a lowkey thief; I will befriend you and get close to you and make you give me what I want without even trying. I go to a university and my friend is a rich fag, but he scores me 8 fluid ounces of lean for 100$ so were cool; hes got me on the next bottle.

anyways i go to his house sometimes because he invites me, he smokes weed, i pop pills were druggies

go into his cabinets have a head ache. see hydrocodone 7.5 milligrams and 50mg tramadol. idk how but i convinced him to give me all the pills over the course of 2 months. little baggies of 4 each here and there without asking.

even found liquid hydro apap in the cabinet but we both drank that shit and played basketball for 4 hours without getting tired

Id get high even on DXM right now tbh.
Let alone gabapetin

Fukin this.
Because having to grovel and beg and plead for medication to make your life slightly less shitty is no big deal. Doctors can not objectively see the pain you're in, so it's hard for them to know if the allegedly severe pain is legit, or just some faggot junkie trying to get high.

Not all MS sufferers have crippling pain. Not all scoliotics do either. Most doctors are extremely skeptical these days. Most admit privately that they wish they didn't have to be so miserly- but the alternative is considered worse.

Honestly Salvia will fuck you up way more than dmt

But can't the world see how ridiculous that is?
As a junkie with a high disregard for my life I should be able to buy whatever the fuck I want, Im bringing money to the pharmaceutics, for live basically.
Why is it that if this is capitalism and im trying to spend my earned money in whatever the fuck I want I can't?

if you're going to do something that illegal for fun you might as well pop that girl's cherry for her

I've tried natural salvia from avalon magic plants.
Smoked 2 g in a joint and felt pretty dreamy and crazy hehe.

sooner or later i am going to befriend this whole god damn neighbor hood.

already started on my grandmas friend across the street, saw her mowing the lawn and offered to do it for her; after i finished i told her my back was in pain and i needed some water. got me some, opened her cabinet took look for something to give me; gave me hydrocodone 5mg, but i could see soooo much fucking more in there.

dilaudid pills 4mg
xanax 2mg
hydrocodone 5mg and 7.5mg
t3's 30mg
codeine syrup full pint
gabapentin for days.

will mow her damn lawn for the whole summer until we get close enough to invite me over. all i need is for her to go to the restroom and have my backpack over like i just got back from work and snatch every single last bottle i see. or do it one at a time.

moral of my current situation is you gotta be friendly to get what you want OP. make some good friends along the way.

Would you take them occasionally just for funzies?
If so, you're a faggot.

>still have a half dozen vicodins left
>from dental work a few years ago
>howled like a bitch at the time
>pills pretty much expired (and toxic as shit)
>saving them for those days when I can't otherwise get up in the morning because back says "no"

If same, welcome to the club :(

Besides I work.
It's not like I go around stealing money.
Im a functional junkie.
So I should be capable of handing my money to the pharma if I feel like

mostly what I've seen is some x extract, like 20x or whatever..

First time I tried I had 4x extract, smoked a bowl of that and was tripping pretty hard, mostly closed eye visuals.

Then I got some 20x, smoked a bowl of that and fucking... time traveled for 20 minutes.

later did another bowl of that stuff.. and saw my own funeral like decades from now, watching as a family I don't even have yet laid me to rest. That shit was crazy.

so haven't touched it again since.

I know this is Sup Forums and all.
But you shouldn't have to struggle to get meds, even if theres someone worse than you, period.

and if you have a mom with back problems who is afraid to take her pills. take advantage of that bitch

Looool.
Try out natural salvia, it sells for 10 buck 5 grams and if you smoke it with weed its a warm but psychedelic kind of stone.

You are an artist of lies and oportunities.
I hope to be more like you lmao.
Only ever have had a couple of tramadols for free

>the doctor tells me what kind of pain i'm having
that's my fault though? priorities nigga. just cause the byproduct of doctors handing out these pills makes addicts doesn't mean we stop caring for those who say they're in need. alternative methods aside, this is what we have and people like you need to start blaming the right people

Cheer up guys with back pain and no meds.

You seem literate.
Can I force a medic to hand me them if I have scoliosis?

just gotta keep your eyes open for good opportunities. even stole some meds from my gf's mom. all the tramadol and clonazepam.

but i'm not proud of myself; the worst thing i've done was sell pills to my friends mom. (but thats another story on its own) but once you get that fix fam, you ain't feeling bad or regret you're just feeling good.

you gotta milk it. play up the pain and don't come off as an addict. tough to do but it can be done. i know it's a shit game to play but at least you have the option of playing. i have no health insurance

I only have my mother as family and she is the typical drug monger :(
Guess i gotta get good lying to the doc

Your plan is to go in and beg for drugs? Should work really well.

orrrrr you could make friends. and befriend their friends. and get invited to said friend of friends house. let everyone sleep, when done correctly you could hit any house you want. just takes time my friend. just depends on your social skills. could be friends from the past, friends of friends, anyone really. just gotta make a damn good effort.

That's what I am doing BUT I have a good question about how to approach it.
Should I straight up tell the doc I wan't opiates cus he knows Ive been taking benzos and stuff.
Or should I just make it seem as I don't even know what opis are?

Yeah everybody fucking hates opiates in here.
I'd have to selectively choose new friends with back problems in mind lol

just tell him whatever you're taking isn't working and the pain keeps you up at night.

Smoked a bowl of 80x salvia. Fucking worst thing ever

be as honest as possible.

not the person you're responding to sorry

but be honest, shit i went to a doctor before and told them i'm stressed as shit and can't pay attention because of the move from high school to college; got klonopin and adderal easy

think of asking for benzos just as opiates

look anons doctor, these pills ain't workin. I need something stronger because i have had hydrocodone before but it makes me a little sick and my mother has given me tramadol before but it won't even get rid of a headache.

what works then user?

well i have searched up my symptoms and pain meds that are prescribed to help my problem and i've seen that oxycontin and Tylenol 3 helps. maybe t3 to start off with?

sounds good user

enjoy your script

Oh I wasn't mixing with weed, I was straight up smoking a bowl of 20x Salvia extract out of a glass bong.

That exactly what ive been doing.
He made me do an x ray and I did.
Now ive got a date the 26th.
Lets see what the cunt says.
He told me because it was his first time seeing me he couldn't just give it to me but I have faith.
Kinda mad for not being able to spend my money tbh.
Ive spent more than 800 bucks on morphine at this point.

Thanks, actually I did make myself a couple of scripts in the phone lol.
And I went with that type of attitude.
But my big fear honestly is that he will give me codeine.
And I don't just want codeine at this point.

>well i have searched up my symptoms and pain meds that are prescribed to help my problem and i've seen that oxycontin and Tylenol 3 helps. maybe t3 to start off with?
all the other stuff you said was good, but if you start getting too descriptive he'll see right through your bs

I wouldn't say it's the worst, I mean, it didn't kill me... I just.. saw my funeral lol.

It was just.. your brain doesn't know how to take that all in and integrate it. It just stands out as this alien weird experience you don't know what to do with.

basically lead your doctor to suggest something for you, when you hear what you want say that sounds fine.