What are some other players that people talk shit about but can perform in the Premier League?

What are some other players that people talk shit about but can perform in the Premier League?

Pogba

I'm a Liverpool fan but he's been the best player this season

Definitely Pogba.

I'm a die hard Chelsea fan but I haven't seen him put a foot wrong.

NO. He's been doing alright the past few games and seems to be improving a lot but no.

Probably Paul Pogba.

Even despite my Arsenal bias (I bloody love those goooners), I have to admit he's been incredible thus far and was a bargain at his price.

City fan here.

Pogba. Enough said.

sanchez + ozil

>What are some other players that people talk shit about but can perform in the Premier League?

most of them

Lifelong Leicester Lad here, Pogba has just been untouchable.

Pogba, hands down.

Best player in the league, and top three in the world. Manchester United fan by the way

Neutral here (QPR fan)

Have to go with Pogba. Really silenced all the critics and justified the price tag and some.

>championship team
>not english

whats wrong with you senpai

>being both new AND a tripfag

lql

say that to my face you little bitch

Dortmund fan here.

Pogba really impressed me in his last match against Sunderland at home. Almost scored 3 or 4 goals, what a player.

leave him alone you bully

this might just be the most autistic thing I've read today

Pogba is not even top 10 in his position

christ finland you're smart aren't you

pogba

LITERALLY the next GOAT

>next

/trb/ brigade active

>two people who post in a general posting elsewhere on the same board is now a brigade

dead board

ahh shit should've read the thread first tbqh

lifelong leicester fan here, definetely Pogba
he really was a steal this summer for how much he's contributing

>xd

>germans

As a Hajduk Split fan i must admit that all memes aside, Pogba really steals the show every game he plays in.

For me the best player of the season

Im also a huge Liverpool fan. Wish we bought Pogba

Where can I watch Premier League on the Internet in Germany?

acestream +
/r/soccerstreams/

Pretty much all of the top players in the other big leagues would do just fine in England. Flops like Shevchenko are pretty rare.

>flops are rare

Flops in general happen all the time, but flops involving superstar players from the other top leagues are pretty rare. Falcao is the only really big recent one. Some people might consider Di Maria a flop but he actually had a decent first season, it's just that he never wanted to be in Manchester in the first place so he jumped ship for Paris at the first opportunity.

auschwitz.kz, you fucking islandmonkey enabler.

He's been atrocious at PSG this season

Die hard Seattle Sounders fan here. But it's gotta be Pogba. For me, he's world class. He's justified his price tag, and then some, that's for sure.

Die hard San Diego Padres fan here. But it's gotta be Pogba. For me, he's world class. He's justified his price tag, and then some, that's for sure.

Lifelong favelinha FC here, of course it's Pogba.

Since he came to PL nobody can stop him

As a Texan thats been attending high school football games since I was a child and having football scouting as my hobby I can tell when a player has "IT" and this Paul Pogba kid just has "IT"

I watched a game of football couple of days ago that featured Manchester United, so I guess you could say I'm a pretty hardcore fan. There's only one answer really and it's Pogba. 100 million well spent, probably one of the best players I've seen in my 90 minutes of watching football

Is this the infamous Sup Forums autism?

Millwall fan here.

It definetely has to be Pogba, he's been superb this season, probably the best mid in the world

Pogba here guys
Definetely me, i mean *dabs*, how do it ?

Based Mkhi