Is Grimes the modern day Beethoven?

Is Grimes the modern day Beethoven?

Beethoven is good but Grimes is better, so no

This is getting out of hand

I mean they look the fucking same

of course. beethoven wrote fur elise for... claire elise boucher aka grimey.

this
cannot
be
real

grimesfags are filth.
>inb4 one of them tries to play this off as bait. it wasn't

it has been out of hand for like two years

that triggered you a lot, i see. you posted that blatant bait at least 20 times so far like an autist.

t. the user who originally posted that. it's easy to recognize the way you type. you can keep backpedaling and saying that was bait. but everyone knows it wasn't. especially the people who were in that thread.

also,
>that triggered you a lot
as it would trigger anyone who sees music as a serious art form

i want to die

i'm not that user and that's not even my style. but i'm curious why that numbskull keeps posting what it looks like a bait. i hope you're not that numbskull.

it wasn't bait. there was a whole conversation where he was arguing that point. it wasn't until he got btfo by other anons after making that post that he finally redacted what he was saying (and only because of external social pressure)

>an unique

Was there any doubt that Grimes fags on this board are ESL faggots?

do you have any more caps from that thread? archive lost it.

>Can't write a music score
>Has not idea what rondo form or sonata form is

Hell no

that looks like bait from 20 miles
>insults all grimes fans like a complete dipshit
fuck off

do they talk like real people or just pretend to? what do you think?

Triggered Argentinian fag detected.

i don't unfortunately. that's weird that it's not in the archive anymore

>fag
are you 12?

I'm 100% sure this is bait but holy shit. These threads need to stop already. Mods do your job this is basically spam at this point. I'm sure even real grimes fans are sick of this.
also sage

>that looks like bait from 20 miles
it only looks like bait because what he's saying is so ridiculous. the way he presented it showed that he actually put a lot of thought into what he was saying and that it was sincere.

>stop calling me meanie names!

are you new on Sup Forums?

Fag.

>'m sure even real grimes fans are sick of this.
i doubt it.

"layered" is a word that comes up so fucking much when people talk about grimes

layered
and
complex
does
not
always
mean
good

moo, you shitty board, you get what you deserve. may the grimes-friends piss you off until you fucking leave. you fucking scumbags.

lacdnamg?

idk I personally wouldn't like it if someone shilled my favorite artist so much to the point were people hate them now.

yes

>sexist misogynist elitist dumb assholes
lol it sounds like some tumblr sjw's first day here. also that has nothing to do with music

>striked back
grimesfags confirmed to either be europoors or 12 year olds

>layered
>and
>complex
>does
>not
>always
>mean
>good
true. but in her case it's actually good.

yeah, uh
no. it's not.

i like this post

i can't blame them

wow look at the lengths people went to validate and prove how ugly she is

nah

literally every relatively popular artist that gets posted here gets shat on in one way or another. grimesfags being this butthurt about it to the point where they have to annoy everyone by spamming threads about her everywhere proves that they shouldn't be here.

dubs of truth

but actually really because reasons you know

maybe they're trying to silence this board who is against them. they're like an enclave. you gotta admire the fact they have balls.

nope

>maybe they're trying to silence this board who is against them
but why take the time and effort to do that? why do they feel the need to make everybody love grimes? i wouldn't care about them if they weren't trying to constantly enforce some kind of totalitarian dictatorship surrounding her. people are allowed to dislike her music and they can't do shit about it except bitch and moan (something that they do constantly)

>you gotta admire the fact they have balls.
yeah, because shitposting behind a computer screen in your mom's basement really takes balls

>but why take the time and effort to do that? why do they feel the need to make everybody love grimes?
i doubt they even want that anymore. the game is playing. they were insulted so many times they actually started fighting back.
>yeah, because shitposting behind a computer screen in your mom's basement really takes balls
no. it takes balls to annoy an entire board full of idiots and arrogant fucks.

>they were insulted so many times they actually started fighting back
which led to more insults and ridicule. overall a pretty unsuccessful venture.
>it takes balls to annoy an entire board full of idiots
to do that, you would be shitposting behind a computer screen in your mom's basement. it's surprisingly easy to piss Sup Forums off, no balls required, just a lot of autism.

>grimesFAGS
>expecting to be taken seriously

>they were insulted so many times they actually started fighting back.
you keep pinning them as the victims here but you're sorely mistaken. they started spamming the board a couple years ago and even back then, any sort of negative comment directed towards grimes was immediately attacked by a handful of posters. it's not like they were getting bullied and they finally stood up for themselves. they've always been annoying and volatile. that's what started the hate to begin with.

haha shutup grimesfag

>offended by internet memes
leave

>Was there any doubt
I don't know... IS there any about crummy moronic types like you?

Literally samefag dude. I'm tired of your stupid no caps punctuation phone posting bullshit after every post. You're so transparent.

So no, there is no doubt. proves it.

>>Has not idea
Lol. See

i like grimes more
beethoven is pretty talented though

Are you new OFF Sup Forums?

thats kind of the point you fucking retard

>which led to more insults and ridicule. overall a pretty unsuccessful venture.
i doubt it. there's no bad publicity. more and more people are hearing her name and checking her music. of course there is a hardcore haters group that will never check her music, but they're not really relevant. big drama brings audience, it's the oldest trick in show biz.

it's a snowball effect. more people discuss her ---> more people hear about her ---> repeat. that's why she's overposted. the only way to slow down this thing is to shut the fuck up about her threads and stop triggering them. leave them in their own place like the kpop fans. the more you mess with them, the more they will piss off this clueless board.

fasten your seatbelt: when she will release her next album then you'll see her real popularity here.

why argentinian??

it's not like that. they were bullied even for simply mentioning her name. how would you react if a bunch of anons insult you for even daring posting your fave artist? put yourself in their place.

then it's time to leave this thread and even this board,autist.get a life,moron.

that's true

also, grimes gonna get shot by one of you grimesfags after she rejects you

Says the autist that reaponds to every post in every grimes thread with the same redd!t shit.

The only people reacting with hatred against Grimes ITTs over this stuff are themselves hateful, humorless people. So no harm, no foul.

>Shut the fuck up about her threads and stop triggering them
Triggering them is really the one thing that makes their reputation worse, I think it does more good than harm. More people getting into Grimes isn't really a bad thing, she isn't a terrible artist by any means. Obviously the ranks of hardcore grimesfags hasn't grown, given the fact that it's always one or two people samefagging.

see

see

see

>not trying hard enough

beethoven was a musician, grimes is an (((artist)))

why would i try at this point?

being reduced to somebodies own personal meme

>given the fact that it's always one or two people samefagging.
>being this delusional
you have no idea, kid

People have this false impression that having actually interesting, topical music discussions on /mu is impossible. Grimes-related posting is extreme proof that that ISN'T the case (since she is emblematic of many things stereotypical Sup Forums posters pretend to hate.)

Discussions can happen. It just takes effort on each discussor's part.

well?

This is the first grimes post i actually like

>it's surprisingly easy to piss Sup Forums off, no balls required, just a lot of autism.
Are you speaking from experience?

plz answer :

see
see
Also, FYI this is an 18+ board. People who unironically stick -fag on the ends of their words are underage by definition.

maybe in the context of WHY people are bothered to be making such efforts to talk about her, making any effort can be extremely ungratifying for people when they just feel ripped off. what does Grimeth even do for you? are you even allowed to care about yourself while your board is being raped daily? no, you're meant to play along and enjoy your personal hell. it's just a fun activity or some insane people, they're very happy doing this because you're not

>Also, FYI this is an 18+ board
so why are you getting so offended by the term grimesfag to the point that you spam every thread to oblivion with ceaseless shitposts like this every fucking day?

only a 12 year old with autism would get this triggered. putting -fag at the end of the word is an ancient and universal Sup Forums meme that happens on all the boards. (newfag, samefag, oldfag) you're just proving how much of a crybaby reddit pleb you are

>People who unironically stick -fag on the ends of their words are underage by definition.
then i guess the whole website is underage (i'm 22 btw)

ps: you're a grimesfag

>tfw I only voted for trump because he promised he was gonna make the grimesfaggots go away
donald please deliver on campaign promises

sure mate, whatever you say.

people who unironically care what insults people use against them are underage by definition.

Yeah, REALLY well-written bait is indistinguishable from truth.

it's a very welcome terminology if you simply look at what they have to say

see

anime shit on Sup Forums. what are they trying to tell us

not that user but you must be really stupid to add -fag at the end of words. it doesn't matter it's a meme, it's a stupid one. kid, remember: don't be stupid.

I don't know, I don't think I'd hit Beethoven with a hammer

>disregarding the entire point

Truth doesn't change desu.

>it's a stupid one because it insults my group of people
k lad

what's new pham?

if you don't like Sup Forums culture then get the fuck out. nobody is forcing you to be here. go back to your hugbox on reddit where everybody is nice because they want to get karma