So...

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other Sup Forumsros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf inertia but retain the smooth center motion?

Try using graphite lube

have you tried turning it off and on again?

It's the "racist Nazi" toy white people buy.

saged
take your marketing schemes elsewhere

Really fun reading this stale copy pasta week after week

>saying you saged
Ah the smell of summer

>summerfags calling others summerfags, just to hide the fact that they're summerfags themselves

throw away and go old school with a fingerbox you pleb

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxeâ„¢ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

new pasta is new

I remember when posts about things like finger boxes were just trollish jokes.

Sigh. Better times.

lol
IT crowd reference

This is literally the gayest thing I've ever read. You should literally just an hero.

Hey the mightiest spinners

>summerfag calling out summerfags calling each other summerfags

omg shitt the fuck up lol, but hey this is like when your a pothead, sneaker head, carhead. any fucking littlehoby a human has nowadays, you sound kinda stupid going on about it

yeah, its gotten boring years ago
>who the fuck uses ceramic bearings if there are glassbearings u can use with drill to get a better spin

Summerfags dont exist.

>using wd40 as a lube

On the contrary, my dear newfag.
After the calendar rolls in to May, all the way until the end of August, every fag is a summerfag.

This is an extension of the Standard of Newfag; everyone claiming to be an oldfag is a newfag, and all claiming to be newfags are newfags, and those abstaining from claiming status are also newfags.

This isn't a rule, but simply a consequence of anonymity (and moot [rip] took away tripfagging on Sup Forums. the cunt).

>sage in every field, Sup Forumsoys