To leak GOP files or not to leak

To leak GOP files or not to leak...

Of course the answer is leak.

kys and also your cat

When ?

sure he can go fuck his dick off but don't drag the cat into this you fucker

gogogoogo. Bump for some reasons

If I leak these files to the public it will be Sunday night. I am still downloading it all

Try saying that without Donalds dick in your mouth

Highest traffic time for Sup Forums, maybe 5-7 hours from now. Let us know where.

Any link to a website to get all these sweet datas ?

Ah. Sounds good.

It will be hosted on an open FTP after its all downloaded and the leak is announced. I will not be censoring anything like Wikileaks bullshit

Do it op

Thanks
But I have more than one question for you.
First one :
How do I make sure that you'll not "backtrace us". I don't want to be dump'ed goof'ed up :')
>fag are afraid of FBI
>kek.jpg

FTP server doesn't belong to me. It's only going to be a temp dumpspace for the data so be sure to grab it quick.

we do not forget to forgive
we're in a region
inspect us

ok ok
Second question :
How do I know when you release the files ?

to leave the basement or not to leave

I moved to israel a long time ago, so I can access the ftp without a proxy no big deal lol

You'll see a popular thread on here and a pastebin will go up with a link
Reference : GOPLeak

Download is hanging at 80kbps so it's going to take hours to download at this rate

you should make them pay OP.
with these clowns you could make some real money.

Anonymous isn't dead ? I know:
>blah blah the idea blah blah

always with the gay sex.

My motivation has never been financial. That will not change

sure kid.

ok ok :o
Yeah but I'm not on Sup Forums h24 and I don't want to miss it. Any way that I could be warned ?
Remember fake Emma watson leaks ? There was a times. Make it famous. Sup Forums will remrmber you.

This isn't the first time I've leaked something interesting on here.
I know the game

ok x')
Well. Are you "the hacker named Sup Forums".
I'm curious about you dude. You seems to be the kind of ppl I like.
Have you downloaded all the database (linkedIn Twitter etc...) ? There are somewhere on the black sea.

I've been given many names by media outlets but yeah, one of them was 'The hacker known as Sup Forums'

This is my first big leak since 2015

The legend...

>moved to israel

We will be waiting for the dump over the next few days, OP better not be a faggot.

And don't be afraid of anything. I'm just a newbie. I only know how to code fast. Various languages. ^^

Is there any way to contact you safely?

Fuck offf FBI

Bump

If I were the FBI I could already find you and believe me I wont be friendly.
Hacking something like for Sup Forums to get my IP isn't hard I think. Even if this is just some supposition. And the first thing that bring me here was the leaks. :/

For what purpose would you need contact

Share & Learn.

Can you faggot fuck libtards go 5 seconds without mentioning his name...? Jesus fucking Christ.

Let him go. He is too pure... :)

leak them all b0ss

Everything I have learned is freely available online as is most of the data I grab.

You just have to look the right way

Information should be free for anyone on this world. Net neutrality is a blasphemy for the freedom of information. Without free information, humankind cannot evolve. Tesla once said that Earth would be a like a giant brain, but it's up to all of us to make this brain better and bigger.

Han :/
Yeah but this is the first time that I meet someone like you. I want to know your story. Your mistakes and how you done it. Your life online. Do you know how to code? Are you a cracker ? All these little things.
Are you even a grey hat ? x')

I am already on that road. Thanks anyway and see you around on sunday.

It is free. People are just too focused on their own bullshit

I know scripting more than anything else

I try to keep a balance online and I hope this leak will balance the DNC and GOP on this front at least

No, it is not free. We must pay to get energy/electricity to get access to information. There are better ways to distribute electricity than with poles and wires. Also, in many country internet is too strict, or the internet is too poor. The idea of paying for energy is getting me really mad. I know it's because of the structure was already established in 19th century and it was the best way to calculate and pay the people to get electricity.