I am so sick of you fucking delusional Trump tards...

I am so sick of you fucking delusional Trump tards. I literally can and do refute every single retarded argument you guys make for him yet you still support him.

I used to respect the USA but it seems to be full of retards who will support silver spoon boy no matter what he does.

Seriously, redd!t is actually less biased and more open minded than this shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/18/who-receives-benefits-from-the-federal-government-in-six-charts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you so convinced we give a shit what you think?

$1 dollar has been deposited into your account from the Shillary Clinton foundation

Don't you have a fire to put out?

FUCK

OFF

CANADA

Reminder to sage and report troll threads

I've got an argument. How the fuck can a professional businessman not fix our economy?

Then why dont you go back to your safe space faggot?

>a leaf

Because he inherited millions of dollars. Any one with an IQ of at least 100 can become rich when they're already rich.

ad hominems, fuck off and grow up

LEAF!
YOU CAME BACK!
I COLLECT ALL YOUR POSTS!

>uses ad hominems
>yells at people for using ad hominems

AFL

Tell that to lottery winners who go bankrupt idiot.

>playing the lottery

He said at least an IQ of 100.

Fuck off autist. Don't you have some graphs to post or something?

>2012+4
>posting in a bait thread
NOT EVEN ONCE

kek

Sure. Name for me one positive thing immigration has done for you as a white Canadian.
>inb4 someone to give my wife the bbc

>Seriously, redd!t is actually less biased and more open minded than this shithole.

Try telling reddit that 50% of Americans use welfare. They'll flip their shit and downvote you. Thus making a blatant fact, incorrect.

So gtfo and go back to your cancer containment, reddit. OUT OUT OUT! LEAVE NOW!

>something to do with a tree

Its like you are lebanon's retarded little brother

You fuck off Lahey

Booooooooring

>come to Sup Forums
>tell trump supporters to fuck off

>I am so sick of you fucking delusional Trump tards.

That is exactly what everyone was saying when he announced his presidency
Fuck off shill.

Also posting literary the worst president in at least 50 years and saying that trump is bad in the same thread.

America becoming more mercantile is a good idea of Trumps

Not allowing Muslim refugees from the middle east is a good plan

America First foreign policy is a good idea

can you explain your reasoning on why you think Trump is a racist bigot?

i agree, not even baiting , i want to vote trump, but seeing how retarded people here are i kinda want to shill for hillary just to see half these idiots kill themselves. tldr trump is my man, but u guys are retarded

50% of americans use welfare. You can't possibly be that stupid can you? I mean maybe you're in your angsty 8th grade phase but still.

>1) In 2011, about 49 percent of the population lived in a household where at least one member received a direct benefit from the federal government.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/18/who-receives-benefits-from-the-federal-government-in-six-charts/

Considering only 62% of able-bodied working-age people are in the workforce.. Yeah. That seems like a reasonable figure.

Fuck off asshole! You're a fucking shame on two legs!
Just fuck off!

Are you kidding me?!

Fuck off slav nigger

>leaf

Eat shit Canada. Multiculturalism needs to die and foreigners need to fuck off. You have no right to my country and if weren't invited then you don't need to come in. Fuck you you worthless sack of shit, I'm sick of foreigners trying to tell me what my country should do.

>Because he inherited millions of dollars.
After already having been in business for 20 years.

Try again

Difference between Sup Forums and reddit
>On Sup Forums if someone makes a claim, it must be verifiable by reputable sources. Sup Forumsacks will even attempt to source the claim themselves if no source is given.
>On reddit. If a source is given to an inconvenient fact you will be downvoted because that truth is "harshing the vibe". If no source is given, despite it being true, you will be downvoted, and argued against without fact or sources.

Reddit doesn't care about truth. They care about karma and feelings. I hope /The_Donald shit posts so much on that piece of shit site that the frontpage is nothing but useless memes.

Literally what
You are like humanity's incoheremt deformed anomaly

BUILD

For you