Do I want to go to prison Sup Forums

Do I want to go to prison Sup Forums
Any ex cons here?

Prison story thread

excon here.
did a total of 12 years for breaking and entering.
armed robberry and other little things,no i was no oens bitch,got into wayyy too many fights so that i would not become a bitch eventually earned respect.been free now for the last 20 years and no i deo not want6 to go back,,pic is related,its me

>Do I want to go to prison Sup Forums
why would you even consider it?

Facing charges and wondering to go guilty or try and fight it

depends then...what charges and how long ? is there a possibility of parole or a suspended sentence? ist it a first offense? many things play a big role.state prison ? federal prison? max sec? min sec?

I'm not an ex con, so I can't provide a lot of true inside knowledge, but I am an ADA (SDNY) and know a lot about the system.

What do you need to know?

On drink drive charges, driving without due care and attention and failure to stop at the scene of an accident, released under investigation

worse case 3 month sentance,lose licence,fine
Best case they drop all charges kek

>failure to stop at the scene of an accident
did you cause the accident?

not a legal advice user but if a lawyer costs less than what 3 months of jail / lost license / and the fine costs I would try to go for the best

I clipped a parked car at 4:30 in the morning after getting the shit kicked out of me, was reported to the police when I got home at 4:45

if you were drinking and driving , i hope you burn alive in a house fire,,drunk drivers can ''accidentaly'' kill or criple someone i know and love,,at anytime,,so fuck you

Ended up spending 7 hours in a cell in custody and now they are calling me back in for an "interview"

Not drink driving had 2 drinks when I got back in which put me over the limit by 1 microgram and the police are getting funny about it

You're an ugly cunt. Look like the type of dipshit who smokes inside a house where children roam

so you were driving drunk because you got the shit kicked out of you and couldn't wait for a cab?

Was sober when I drove, I had drink when I got home to wind down

Was brethalized 6 hours after the accident, its bullshit had a drink at 5 got brethalized at 10

Eh I'd go public defender/cheap arse lawyer could probably get the charges down to criminal damage

yeah,everyones a hard ass on the internet,,i'd like to have talk to me like that i r l

Off-topic, but what do you think of this fag?

>drink driving
UKfag detected.

Your worst case is probably better than best case in murrica.

so then you will probably get
>driving without due care and attention and failure to stop at the scene of an accident
assuming you don't have a complete retard defending you, I'd guess they'd have you pay the fine and take some kinda driving course

>nicotine addict confirmed

You are a cunt none the less. I hope you get raped in prison

Sorta hoping they wave the drink drive cause there no proff I was drunk but no proof I wasn't bit of a grey area, accident was reported to the police when I got in so hopefully that will get waved but have a feeling they will get me on driving without due care
>captcha is taking the piss

Drunk is drunk bitch.

Get fucked if you get drunk off 2 pints your a pussy

>timestamp
ukfag confirmed

Hope judge isn't a total cunt, Sup Forumsro.

I'll send the cum back to your mom so you can have the half black brother you've always wanted

Bullshit

Policefag here

1 beer =.02
The body will metastasize on average .02 per hour.

You wither had a ton of beers or at least 8 shots

Numbers may adjust with height and weight

Drunk drivers should be castrated and feminized. That said, if you are being truthful about only getting wasted after you were safely home, I hope the law treats you gently with as little rape as possible.

You seem like the type that preserves cum. Faggot

Drunk people aren't good at counting.

>metastasize
I hope your cancer does the same

Its about your ability too drive and you were already to drunk to not be beaten like a wee bitch...

>metastasize
metabolize

spell checker

UK the limit is 35mg per 100ml of breath and I blew 36

Sorry its 34 and I blew 35

You arent going to prison for a hit and run dude. You will pay fines and spend 2 years on probation max.

You dont want to go to prison though. You will end up owing money and have to suck nigger dicks to repay your debt.