I want to get the best absolute high with the little marijuana i got left for this month (enough for a small blunt)...

I want to get the best absolute high with the little marijuana i got left for this month (enough for a small blunt), and I was told that eating it is the best way, as it lasts a lot longer and it have more high.

The problem is, I'm reading that you have to bake the weed? Is there a way to get the best of it without having to bake the weed with recipes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-5a12uIE6E
youtube.com/watch?v=CrTlI6seM0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually is enough for a single joint only. And is a bad bad weed.

Sounds like you need to invest in a vaporizer sometime dude. Decent tabletops go for 160.

As far as edibles yeah they fuck you up, but you need a decent amount to feel anything. Your best bet is just to make some firecrackers. Just google it, shouldnt take more than a half hour to make

If you're asking if you can just eat straight weed and get high the answer is no.

OP you don't have enough to make the canabis butter you would need to actually make edibles.

Look how to make a gravity bong. Best, cheapest way to stretch out you small amount. You probably have half a g. You can make that last a good bit.

You'll definitely get more out of it if you smoke it instead of eating it. Whoever told you to eat it gave you bad advice.

Get a vape. Here's the one I use. It was well worth the price.

just make and a jeeb

Ignore the vape fags (not disagreeing with them, but if you're trying to make a little weed last a long ways, something tells me you aren't trying to spend more money). Either:
1) do snaps with a bong
or
2) make firecrackers

This. It pretty much pulls in all of the smoke so you can get the most out of what you have. All you really need is a pair of scissors, a plastic water bottle (the disposable kind), a piece, a cup, and some water.

I mean you pretty much have two choices: edibles or vaporizer.

But bong would be a bigger waste than vape because you're burning the weed.

Help a bro out.

Also a socket if you can find one. Otherwise use foil. But I wouldn't recommend using foil 24/7 for long periods of time.

No.

Well yeah, but if he doesn't have money for more weed then he doesn't have money for a vape, Sup Forumsro

just make a jeeb you can get so high from smoking so lil

Well I was thinking it would be a good investment because it would pay itself off pretty fast if he gets a good one. I guess you're right though.

What would you actually suggest as a good vape, actually, while we're at it. I got a shitty $50 one that broke after two uses and sucked dick, so I've been on the lookout for something better, but not more than ~$150

>Look up a few videos on how to make a gravity bong (geeb).
>acquire the cheap and easy materials.
>Make said geeb
>profit

Only fags smoke weed.

(guaranteed replies)

so what youre going to want to do is bake the weed in small cookies at 325 degrees for 11 or 10 minutes, no longer or the weed will burn

I used to smoke a lot. Then I grew up and have shit to do. I assume OP is a child since he didn't already know not to eat straight weed lmao

Just looking out for a lil stoner. Children are the futures

Yes, I'm actually have not much money left.

I think that a gravity bong is going to be the best choice, as I don't have many ingredients to make this up, thanks anons.

Vaporizer maybe this year, thanks for the tip b/ro

mainline it

Perfect thanks. I'll shop around for the one in the pic you posted and purchase one. Thanks again.
Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=g-5a12uIE6E

simple af lmao ayy

Use a GT/Gravity bong, best bang for your buck

And remember, vaping it is so much more healthier than putting smoke in your lungs.

>I used to smoke a lot. Then I grew up and have shit to do

I know them feels

This doesn't work and this guy is retarded

>roll half of your weed with a little tobacco
>keep the other half for late
>1 joint = 2 or 3 spliffs

>I used to smoke a lot. Then I grew up and have shit to do.

But can't you still smoke sometime? Like after work or on the weekend. Can't imagine you don't get some free time to smoke.

I work 40 hours a week and I take 12 credit hours at school, and I smoke everyday. Don't be a bitch.

>">roll half of your weed with some cancer"
why

Is everything in walking distance for you? Some people need to drive, y'know.

Cig smokers have to be the biggest faggots on the planet

How does it feel being cloudy minded all the time and basically a slave to something that isn't even "addictive" lmao you don't even smoke for fun anymore. You smoke because you have too. Probably smoke cigs on top of that lmao

Lol wut. You can drive high dude, it's nothing. If you're not a retard anyway

ITT: Angsty pot heads try to help out some underage fag with mostly terrible advice.

>P.S. I smoke weed.

I bet you're a vaper.

1. vape weed
2. save avb
3. add avb to yogurt. let sit for 15 min.
4. eat.

you're welcome.

Agreed. Not hard to do lol makes you a more passive driver. Probably safer

LOLOL I smoke because I enjoy getting high. I do things I enjoy. I didn't stop one day when I reached a certain age because I was afriad what people might say. That's dumb. Do what you enjoy, you could walk outside and get smashed by a fucking bus. In your case, I can only hope

if u've only got a bit you might as well make a waterfall bong (2liter bottle, bowl in top, hole bottom, fill water, light bowl, water leaks out causing vacuum, fills bottle with smoke like bong)

Vape is always the best way except bongs when you have enough weed

I never understand how people drive high. I can't drive high at all. I mistake shit for other shit, shadows fuck me up, my vision goes sideways sometimes when I turn, I zone out often, I get lost in thoughts. It just feels incredibly dangerous and I'm not gonna risk other people's lives or my life. To me, it's extremely irresponsible. But it seems like it affects different people differently.

Joints (rarely) but mostly my bong

KEK

Yeah, this thread went down-hill fast.

tolerance my dude, all about that tolerance

also weed seems to have differing effects on ppl, what you're describing sounds like me on LSD not on weed

Yeah, I understand. I know people who aren't comfortable doing it

>chop cannabis
>soak in 1ml lab grade ethanol
>agitate occasionally, allowing to sit for at least 10 minutes
>filter with cotton
>dillute with water to 2ml total volume
>inject intravenously in two seperate 1ml injections

this is the way to get the most of your marijuana

otherwise, you can potentiate with lemon grass or hops, which will allow the active ingredients to cross the blood brain barrier more easily. drink the potentiator as a tea, and allow an hour for it to take effect. then, consume the cannabis by smoking or injecting for fullest effect.

when exhaled, not all of the exhaled breathe is waste. cannabinoids vaporized are not always absorbed when in your lungs. exhale into a bag, and then inhale again to maximize your high. allow yourself oxygen by inhaling 2 clean breathes for every dirty.

remember, edible cannabis requires much more in order for it to get you anywhere. it also has to be decarboxylated and put into oil

Stopped because of drug tests lol my work actually matters. Also keep telling yourself that you fucking sheep.

You actually have to make weed butter

obviously you're still asspained about the fact that you cant smoke and thats why you're lurking in weed threads

Yeah, I've been told that it sounds like a serious psychedelic than weed. But I mean I'm 100% sure what I smoked for months was weed. There's no doubt. And I smoked with my friend those whole times and he did not relate to my experience very well.

Yeah, it really makes me wonder how other people feel on it. For me it's just fucking crazy and I have to be in a good mindset to smoke. If I'm not then I just feel so much worse and all the problems in my life and insecurities come out.

Make a bong out of a vitamin water bottle or a coke bottle and ice tea bottle. It's easy af

DOO IT!

The government wants you to get high because it makes you into even more of a sheep while also making you think you have it all figured it all out. I've never seen something so genious.

>Thinks he has a better job than me
>Currently making $75,000 a year at age 24 fucking with computers
>Get high every night

>Laughinggirls.jpg

hi, just joining this bread
but i snagged the pax3 and so far its been awesome. highly reccomend it. Its pricey though, been eating the already vaped bud to stretch my stash even further lol

buuurrrnnn

this really works mate?

A bong hit will make you way higher off less weed, cos you don't lose as much thc thru bong as you do thru a joint

I want the Pax 3 so bad. Works with concentrates and bud? Sign me up.

Mixed joints makes me throw up dude, I don't know how people smoke it

Are you legit retarded my guy?

If you're too lazy to bake, you need a rest from the weed for a while you fucking loser

Better than alcohol. Would rather have a conversation with a guy that's high and chilled out than a guy who's drunk, loud, touchy and stupid.

He must be.

Doesn't the TCH orally transforms in delta-9 THC which is a lot stronger?

Or make a peanut butter smoothie. Hides the abv flavor more

best firecracker recipe?

You will not enjoy eating it. You do not get as high as smoking, and it's easy to mess up.

If you are dead set on eating it, fine, but you'll regret it.

Decarbing the weed may be the most retarded thing I've ever heard, it's not that you do it to 'get higher' or 'activate the weed' - it's done so that the weed gets so dry it turns to dust, thus it is easier to spread in whatever you mix it with.

If you are the type to want the most out of weed, as you appear to want, eating it is not for you. It's more of a body high, not very heady. It last the same amount of time as smoking it, it just is more consistent, whereas smoking starts at one level and slowly decreases, eating stays the same...but it's a really shitty high.

Not sure, you could try extracting the THC with a fatty solvent and idk, spreading it on bread. It'd require heat and, unless you've got a Soxhlet Extractor, manual control, to avoid it getting too saturated and not fully sucking all the THC from the weed.

But Idk, Sup Forumsruh, I'm not a stoner, just into chemistry so it could be horrible kek

see
or any other of that youtuber's recipes

You say >laughinggirls.jpg ironically right because the only girls around you are your mom and sister.

Sheep. Every last one of you.

Knife hits, man. Heat up two kinves (the blades, obviously) on a stove burner or with a blowtorch, get a bottle of some kind (it's best if it's a good width) and cut the bottom off (you'll be sucking through this, so consider making a strap that'll keep it on your mouth so you don't have to actually hold it with your mouth. Just have the buds out in a pile, and after the knives are very hot, press one knife down onto the buds and it should stick to the blade, then press the other knife on top of the other side of the stuck buds and it should release the vapor which you'll then suck down using the bottle as a funnel. I wouldn't press out all of the vapor instantly if I were you, so I recommend doing a few smaller, successive breaths so you inhale more air during the hit (you want to use up all the bud on the knives before they cool down). This is because:
1. The smoke doesn't taste good and it's very hot, so you don't want to necessarily suck down a pure cloud of this.
2. Because it all vaporizes very quickly, and because it's very hot, you can pass out from knife hits if you do too much at once, which is very easy and tempting with them.

Be careful to not melt the bottle you're using. No one wants to inhale plastic.

These will destroy you if you did it right. It's an instant rush (which is partially due to the heat of the vapor), and you can get smacked off of very little.

Eh, its not really a shitty high, just much more mellow and therefore isn't worth it to be attempted unless you actually want for a mellow high

I have experimented with edibles a lot, and really at my tolerance level it seems that they are all just really mellow. I have never had the 'mindblowing trip' that some people claim they get from brownies and edibles

Stick it up your ass OP post results

This.

WOW. Good one man lol

I'd rather be a successful, functional alcoholic then a God damn lazy, spaced out refer.

Tell me about your liver and the damage to everyone around you faggot

Also, can't you die from alcohol withdrawals? Alcohol can fuck you up really bad if you get addicted from what I know. With weed, you can just stop lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrTlI6seM0A

>functional alcoholic

lol ok

Doctor says it's the strongest liver he's ever fucking seen. Medically fascinating were his exact words. I'm probably immortal tbh. Damage to everyone around me? Does everyone who drinks around you break shit and ruin lives?

eating mango increases the effects a bit
look it up

You're close to committing suicide due to your alcoholism, aren't you? Stop now brother, get some help.

Yes :(

Kek I've seen that. Dude dies in the end. Fucking idiot lol if that's youre picture of all alcoholics you people really are dense

dont listen to these assholes, they are probably bunch of american losers who got a laid back job and they are diriving on empty high ways. weed fucks up your reaction time and perception, get in a real traffic like that and your day is fucked, if not your life.

Best edibles

Mix finely ground weed into natural (oil at the top) peanut butter in smallish oven safe bowl

Cook low for a while, don't let it dry out

Drug parts of weed are fat soluable, won't do shit if you eat it unless you cook the oils into a fat base lul

Don't give advice when you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Edibles last upwards of 8 hours if you do it right.

Fuckin idiot.

Driving drunk is absolutely proven to be safer. Look it up.

guaranteed replies

I would but I can't get drunk enough at this point to pull the trigger. Functional alcoholic remember?