Your pic.

The fact that you're alive
If evolution was real a faggot of your proportions wouldn't be alive
God gave you protection

It doesn't.

Terrible taste faggot.

He doesn't.

prove to me he doesnt exist XDDD hahahahahahahahah

I can't because he doesn't. That's why NO ONE can prove it.

If he'd exist i wouldn't want to cum on your face

This is what christcucks actually believe

You can't prove or disprove something like a belief in god or not. The burden of proof is on everyone's shoulders and you can decide for yourself.

If god doesn't exist why are there disabled people to laugh at

simple

Assuming God existed there would absolutely be a way to prove it.

>Faggot because attracted to objectively attractive women.

I bet you prefer completely heterosexual brojobs.

No such thing as "objectively attractive". Although personally I agree, the girl in the OP has an ass that I find very attractive.

Would there? I would assume any concept of god to exist would be outside of general realms of understanding. I would imagine it would be something of ultimate objectivity and not really resemble any understanding or notion of what a god may be.

But that's all speculation. I don't know if there's a god, I don't think you do either, nor do I think it matters. Maybe someday if we can truly push the envelope of science, we may know beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Not just the ass, her back, hair, skin, pose, are all sexy af

I agree and I'd give my left nut to bang her. But there's no such thing as objectively attractive.

There's a very simple proof for God which a philosophy professor I know provided: The Egyptians believed the Sun was God; see that big, round, bright yellow thing in the sky? God exists, QED.

Of course, what this proves is that God is not a theological or philosophical problem but a linguistic problem. You can make God exist and not-exist just by changing the definition of the word and the shape of the outline around an arbitrary set of phenomena. As such, the question of God is really immaterial. When the Gautama Buddha was asked whether the gods exist, he said if the question has occured to you, you've already made a mistake. It's not an interesting question because the answer is irrelevant to your existence.

the ultimate mental clusterfuck

>you can define anything into existence

Not an argument.

>Prove to me that God exists

BEHOLD!

I appreciate the point you're making with that. I wanted to add on or elaborate, but I think what you said speaks for itself. The concept of "god" is a fascinating subject.

Moar of that ass and maybe it exists

There's literally no difference between santa and god either. Only uneducated/poor people tend to believe in God because it brings them fake hope. If they wouldn't be such deluded subhumans, they could have been at least somewhat productive to society. This is why they all deserve Darwin award.

He made dat ass.

>God exists, therefore you question God's existence.
>>Your own uncertainty has nothing to do with God's existence.

God is also the universe, and if you believe that the universe does not not exist, then you believe in it. Whether you see the universe as god or not is up to you.

I also question Santa's existence.

And it is right to question, but the question of God is of the right definition of God. If God is the universe, my belief is irrelevant to its existence.

Let me ask you this...

Who would win in a fight: God or Lemmy?

>religicucks still try to define god into existence

Ok my definition of Santa is also "the universe". Therefore Santa is real. Do you see why making up your own definitions gets us nowhere?

oh shit, i cant believe i ignored santa all these years, he is obviously real!

>attempts to ridicule an example that was deliberately ridiculous to show the flaw in your logic

Try harder religicuck

If you were born today and nobody told you about "God" - You'd never think to ask about if he existed. You'd live your life in this enlightened natural world knowing that everything you see has a rational scientific explanation.

The only reason people believe in god(s) is because some ancient ancestors of ours with no knowledge of science invented gods out of fear and ignorance to explain natural phenomenon that was beyond their comprehension and these superstitions have been handed down from generation to generation.

Today people still cling to these beliefs largely because they've been indoctrinated.

>If someone could have explained to ancient man how electricity/meteorology works he wouldn't have invented an angry god throwing lightning bolts to explain what he saw and we'd all be alot better off for it

Trick quesion - Lemmy IS God

prove that he doesnt

You're retarded

It's impossible to prove that ANYTHING doesn't exist. You can only prove a positive. Your move.

There are no atheist’s in a fox hole.
You will believe in God on your death bed.
If you want God to perform tricks for you, to prove His existence,
Perhaps you should rethink your perception on who needs demonstrate proof of acceptance.

this is a checkmate tbh, the only way to prove something doesn't exist is to follow logical extrapolations from things that you found to exist

We couldn't prove theorized quantum mechanics principles in the 1950's, but we have now. Just give it time user. If you wanna try to get closer in from a personal and scientific perspective though, read Robert Monroe's books

Read my comment again, you agree with me.

Yes there is. If a female has overly powerful hormones due to a chemical imbalance every man, even with a testosterone deficiency, will be attracted if they're in the same room -- even if they're just down wind. That's attraction, but maybe not visually.

Even if every fact you claimed was true was indeed true, this still does nothing to prove the existence of God.
You're just trying to take advantage of frail human emotions through extreme lies in order to push your dogma, like every religious authority that's ever existed.

>Matter can't be created or destroyed
>Matter can't be created
>We have matter in our universe
>Laws of universe don't make sense
>Matter must have come from alternate source - other universe
>God

go kill yourself then kill yourself some more, then when you're all done killing yourself, kys

Or matter always existed in some form. No magic sky wizard required

How are back does always existing go? At a certain point you have to concede that all this matter popped out of somewhere

This.

>inb4 But what about before the universe.
According to General Relativity, you massive time dilation in response to massive objects.
If you're talking about a such a densely packed object like the singularity at the beginning of the universe, time effectively stops.

Ya I do, I'm just reinforcing the idea with an example

>magic sky wizard

kek

P.S. If time effectively stops, there was no time before the beginning.

God made that. :^)

Why?

I bet his name is Ian and he fucks bullies :>

You want some poor soul to burn in hell?
Forever?

How Christian of you.

>how far back does always existing go?
>always existing
>always

You answered your own question.

My bad, keep doing what you're doing, friend.

Saying "prove God doesn't exist" isn't an argument for the existence of god... It is impossible to prove a negative, that's why we have so many fucking religions. You can't prove God doesn't exist but that doesn't mean there is reason to believe he does. The only proof of God ever existing comes from a book that was written 4000 years ago by a bunch of delusional fucks living in the middle of the desert. The fact that people live their lives according to this shit astounds me.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmrDZ051U1c

watch this.

Korean women exist.

Prove to me why I should try.

>prove
>faith

Not a very productive conversation. Never has been.

Do I need to define the universe for it to be real? No. I can, however, choose to believe that my desires have some impact outside of my immediate control. If the universe is god, and I pray to it, it certainly does not hurt my intentions. In fact, it might help.

god exists and he wears green panties

God is a genderless/sexless positive being. The almighty teaches in it's own mysterious fashion. It's up to the people of the world to be adults and learn. God helps those who helps themselves and others. God isn't a babysitter or a hero. Just a guide. You either dug yourself in your hole and are too lazy to get out or your born-into situation is not that bad and you lack the strength YOU ALREADY POSSESS.

Joe Dirt ~ Life's a garden, dig it.

You don't. Move on to a different thread and someone who wants to engage will come along, faggot

wtf is with the MS paint triangle?

Prove us it doesnt.
Anyway define god

it doesn't.

Missing point.

creation demands a creator. and saying aliens did it only removes it a step. you simply don't get life from lifelessness.

Elaborate then.

Define "God".

Why do you care? When you start burning calories with your atheism (caring what other people believe and trying to change them) atheism becomes your religion

i can prove god DOESNT exist :
1) define god as an entity that exists in all places at once
2) suppose universe is infinite
3) universe is so big that physical laws change from place to place
4) if universe is infinite there must be a place with a physical law where god cannot exist
5) god cannot exist everywhere, therefore a concept of god which exists everywhere does not exist

But.. when are you proving something? If you prove something its still an interpetation on how we can measure or define anything to become a fact. We interpet red as red, but perhaps its something completely different yet we lack the senses to understand

Physical laws don't change from place to place

A real athiest doesn't even think about religion or care (except Islam, fuck those guys)

all of this is supposition.

>3) universe is so big that physical laws change from place to place
Whose ass did you pull this from?

well, when you're talking about god everything is supposition

1) Energy
2) It is
3) Impossible, the entire universe would collapse & implode by lack of stability & equilibrium
4) Only if you choose it to be so
5) Humans are made in God's image, the soul is a variant essance of God. Therefore God is always with you

Personally, I just think that the universe itself is "God". The Alpha and Omega, present everywhere, within us, all around us; truly omniscient. The world is governed by math and science, but chaos and miracles can improbably happen.

LOL. Does look like that.

Just the design, Go figure

This

Best part of being an atheist is the amount of shit I don't have to give anymore

>Sleep in on Sunday
>Say "Jesus fucking Christ" without flinching
>Take the biggest piece of pie
>Jack off sniffing my sister's panties
>Lie about how the car got dented
>Take the last eggroll

Life if good

>But yeah, fuck Islam

I agree(not OP)

are you an autismo?

>God is a Banana on your head
>Noone can see it, noone can interact with it
>It doesen't do anything at all to you or anyone
>But you know its there

Also God is just the simple mans excuse for the answers of life, thats why most of the scientists turned out to be religious in the end of their career, because they ran out of explanation and they rather turned to something beyond the mortal.

well what do you mean by god? you mean the idea of an entity who created everything out of nothing or are you referring to the idea of an abstracted archetype, amalgamated from a large assortment of heroes meant to give men a certain goal to strive for in their journey through life? cus idunno about the former but i definitely believe in the latter

Read Edward Feser's works

You want me to prove that there is a magical old man, who lives in the sky?!?!?

It's is highly unlikely that God as conceptualized by man exists due to a complete and utter lack of evidence. It is also highly likely that given an infinite universe more intelligent and powerful being(s) exist, who on face value could be considered god-like.

You are a small petty person taking empty swings at a world that doesn't give a fuck that you exist.
No, I'm not gonna prove I exist, prove you do first.