BATORU

> BATORU
> ROWAIARU

How far would you make it survive Sup Forums?

Killing children? I think I'd do alright.

I'd probably kill one fat kid with a knife be like haha then get shot in the head by someone with a gun 5 minutes later.

This wasn't even a fair game.

I'd stand no chance of killing everyone so the only option is to hide like a bitch. It seems like the smart move is to just hunker down like a pussy and only move around at night through foliage and wait for plebs to get their heads taken off by the map being closed off piece by piece.

A more interesting question though:

>BATORU
>ROWAIARU

Could this movie have still been good without Takeshi Kitano in it?

With my old middle school class? I'd win.

Loads of people tried that in the movie and get their ass shot by that one crazy dude.

>yfw you get the assault rifle

Problem is if you do that you'll probably die when the 3 day limit is up and all the remaining collars go off.

The book is good and the manga is good, so I'm sure the movie would still work.
People like Kiriyama don't actually exist though, he was fucking Terminator in the form of a Japanese schoolboy.

Kiriyama! Dude's theme was GOAT!

Depends on the weapon you start with.

The movie was shit compared to the book and manga though.

Yeah but how many of them were really hiding? Being mobile at all is asking for death. And don't hunker down in a house like a retard, of course somebody will look there.

Real hiding is under some rocks and ferns and shit. Using your cake-decorating skills to create camouflage isn't necessary but it would certainly help.

At least then I didn't kill anybody.

>manga
>good
Granted I read the stupid as hell official translation that thoughtlessly altered the plot but I still wasn't a fan of it. The extra scenes to flesh out the auxiliary cast were just tropey melodrama and I wasn't a fan of the designs. They were all very cliche and over the top, and the whole thing was just overall ugly. And it really feels like they cranked the edge up to 11 for some reason.

The book was all right. I appreciated the Bruce Springsteen references, they felt very appropriate. Really considering the subject matter it was like proto-YA fiction but decent.

explain

the second line of course, not the weapon thing

>dat R is just a P with a wonky leg
Holy shit I'd forgotten how much that triggered me

As for the op, just go with the nerds who're trying to figure out the necklaces and when it turns out it doesn't work, kill them.

>as we all leave or the area
>rush to the front of the door
>grab as many explosives as possible
>blow everyone up
>for the glory of allah.

>grab as many explosives as possible
how many do you really think that this is?

depends on which weapon I get stuck with

I'd probably scamper off and get killed oversleeping in a new danger zone.
seems accurate.

>tfw you get the shotgun

This is a fair point. Are we fighting our peers or high school kids? I'm pretty sure I can out hunt children even if I get a pot.

RIP AND TEAR

>explain

Movie had to explain everything in 2 hours so the Program felt rushed. I think the manga was a better visual representation of the violence and more importantly the fear the students felt. I also think The Director made for a better antagonist than their homeroom teacher.

The manga is shit, the book covered everything without DBZ battles and shit art and cringeworthy dialogue

>getting an AR-15

I'll die the moment I face a girl because I have yellow fever.

I won't deny that DBZ shit. Definitely the manga's biggest flaw. Even then it was far more fleshed out than the movie.

>Yfw they gave you no bullets

Fleshed out didn't equal good though. The movie got by with just the basic premise and showing the horror of this event

Book > movie > manga > sequel movie

Best I can give you

>tfw you win The Program with a fork

>Movie had to explain everything in 2 hours so the Program felt rushed
ehhhh, I don't think they were really hurting for time. The scene is set and the game starts up relatively quickly and then we get all of the key scenes from within the game. I don't see what we missed.

>I think the manga was a better visual representation of the violence and more importantly the fear the students felt
again, ehhhhhhh

The manga was quite vivid, I'll give it that, but I don't know about better. I think that there's a certain point where this stuff can be taken too far and it becomes distracting. The movie was violent but it was grounded. It was a violent story with lots of violent acts in it and they didn't tip-toe around that.

The manga though had to show us all the stabbings and shootings and heads exploding and rape and all the rest. The manga's explicit details didn't draw me any further into what was happening, they didn't stir stronger reactions in me. If anything they did the opposite. The violence in the manga is so overdone that it's all you can really think about when it's in there. Restraint was definitely needed all over in the manga. Too many longass backstories that added nothing but shallow characterisation to people about to die and monologues that don't really accomplish anything that we wouldn't have gotten from 1/100 the words.

>The Director made for a better antagonist than their homeroom teacher
I thought that The Director was absolutely awful. Their teacher was interesting because he was clearly invested in his job, but like their government, had no idea what else to do. Takeshi Kitano's neurotic weirdo teacher was a far more nuanced look at generational conflict in Japan than The Director, who was nothing but a masochistic asshole.

>far more fleshed out than the movie
Not necessarily a good thing. In fact I'd call it the manga's weakness. Even before the DBZ stuff it was dragging hard.

I actually think that's a strength, it set up the whole program economically and thrusts you into this mad society, which kind of mirrors the kids' experience. I prefer it to a a 3 hour movie with loads of exposition.

Yeah but the other kids don't know that.

That movie was such trash. Why can't japs act to save their lives? Do they have to overact as much as possible because they're autistic and otherwise the audience wouldn't know what they're feeling?

They just have a different dramatic tradition. Do you think Brian Blessed is a bad actor?

yes

All the way.
Why someone didn't just stand out front the classroom door and kill everyone coming out is beyond me.

Well fuck you then, autist. Contemporary American actors don't act like real people either, you're just used to them.

cunt

Everyone was autistic in a bad way and retarded.If you aren't any of these and not extremely unlucky,every single user would have had better chances of winning than any of these nip millenian faggots.

Don't you remember Crossbow-Kun?

>Assault rifle

Pleb tier desu.

Tracker that shows student locations is undoubtedly the best choice. Use items left over on the island to forge your own weapons.

Was in the general vicinity.
I meant literally outfront, to the side of the doorway. Everyone that walked past I'd trip, then stab in the throat, before dragging the corpse out of sight to the left/right of the doorway.

The only problem would be when your name is called.

How easy do you think it is to overpower and kill someone, let alone 20 people in a row?

In the manga the crossbow guys method was probably more effective that yours and took less effort and he still fucked up.
You cant underestimate how easy it is for people to make simple mistakes when they're sent insane from the pressure of killing their schoolmates. You wouldnt be able to just go full on edgy and nothing personnel everyone with no consequences.

The designated antagonist was OP godmode as fuck so I'd have no delusions about making it to the end. But then I'd still enjoy myself hanging out as the only guy in a lighthouse full of cuties until one of them spazzes out. We all gotta die eventually. Might as well die smiling.

Not as difficult as you're probably trying to make it appear.
The trick would be agility and speed.
If you trip and don't pounce ontop to immobilize fast enough, they'll be difficult to handle, otherwise it's simple.

>falling forwards unexpectedly, they'd raise their arms to cushion the fall which will likely end up in a broken wrist or two
>could smack their head and die or end up unconscious
>they could jump your leg as you extend it infront of them, but you still have 2 arms and another leg free to disarm them with

You really think you can drag a 60 kilo body in the matter of the few seconds it'd take for the next person to come out?

Depends. If it were the kids I grew up with, I could and would easily snap.

If it were a band of classmates from my imagination, then no it wouldn't be so easy, but the drive to live is powerful and I'd overcome.

Never read the manga.
I only read hentai doujins and gore has no place in the ones I read.

It wasn't a few seconds in the movie.
On average the names were called between 3-5 minutes as they had to get the bag, then say goodbye to their friends etc.

I don't get why you people think killing is so hard. It's only hard when you complicate it with trivialities.
Did that psycho who hopped into a truck in france and kill all those people have a hard time? No, he did one of the simplest things imaginable and achieved a massive kill streak, far outperforming those dicks that think blowing themselves up is best.

If you got a good weapon (or there's some heavy rocks nearby), and the element of surprise, not very hard at all. Then once you knock off a kid with a firearm the game is as good as won.
So just leave them lying there then. If someone hesitates because there's a body right in front of them the ensuing pileup will just make it even easier.

>Did that psycho who hopped into a truck in france and kill all those people have a hard time?
It took 20+ years of religious brainwashing to psyche him up to it, so yes. Plus he wasn't killing his friends with threat of damnation, he was killing faceless apostates for the reward of paradise.

Like I said, the will to survive is strong.
I'd get over killing my friends if it means I still get to live. I wouldn't be the same for sure and I'd have a fucking hard time of life afterwards, but I'd still desire it over them killing me.

Just look up people who have killed nameless terrorists in wars and how it effects them. Its easy enough to say you'll kill someone over the internet but you cannot understand how big of a decision it is until you're in that situation.

If that's your honest attitude you'd be everyone's first target, and your chances would be low.
Meanwhile my middle ground between being be a total pussy and Public Enemy Numero Uno would be building a team I trusted and hunting others with them. If it gets down to just us, which it might because of teamwork, then we'll probs just draw straws or something.

Of course but you sound mentally stable. I don't and aren't. In all likelihood i'd be one of the people killed for attempting to rebel.

Yup yup yup. Lots of people can shoot well enough to qualify as a sniper, but there's very few that can look down a scope to see a sympathetic face that bears them no ill will, and still decide to pull the trigger.

It's the grills I'd be most wary about killing. You could probably channel enough anger and fury to kill a fag that annoys you in class if survival is a question but a qt 16-year old that was always nice to you... shit I couldn't pull the trigger to literally save my life.

Cool. I'd wish you luck then. If there is such thing as an afterlife that would that that would gain you a lot of points in it.

It would probably get lot easier after knocking off the first few. In for a penny, in for a pound. Plus 16 yr old grills are psychos, the ones in that class especially.

>fag that annoys you
>qt 16 year old

Are you actually autistic or just young? How can you be this deranged about how humans work? When it comes to it you wont just see the person you're killing as "that fag who annoys me". You see them as a person who has lived their life just as you have lived yours and you will be asking yourself if you can make such a huge decision. You might think that you wont but these split second thoughts will be what decides whether you live or die.

>we're gonna punish and make an example of young kids who are skipping class
>by killing a group of kids that actually did show up for the class trip

Really made me think

What the fuck is that guy's problem?

You mean the face thing? He's partially paralyzed due to a botched suicide attempt.

You don't remember high school and at least one fag that annoyed you? Mine had some enormous fuckwits. Every person is hard to kill, but relatively speaking some are still much harder to kill than others.

>all you other kids, with the pumped up kicks...

I'd get killed right as I left the classroom like that one chick with the arrow lodged in her neck. If not there, then I'd fuck up marking a danger zone on my map and explode.

>come across girl you have a crush on being attacked
>save her
>she injured so you decide to help her
>make it through just the two of you
>get shot in the back by your crush so she wins

This is how it would turn out for the majority of us.

You tell me, pussies.

>implying we'd make it that far
>implying isn't the most reasonable expectation for all of us

Would your plan consist of luring people close for hugs and then suddenly impaling them with those erect nipples?

I love this movie so much. Every time I recommend it to someone they think it's stupid then love it after seeing it. I've seen it a dozen times by now and could still watch it again.

Shame the way 2 played out though.
>so cucked by the US japan can't even mention them in media

This seems to be a major trend with them. Why don't they ever call the US out? They're always referred to in 3rd person and spoken with fear.

What is every 14 yr old loser's wet dream.
>come across girl you have a crush on being attacked
>attempt save her
>be killed in the attempt
That's how it would actually happen.
Instead of waiting around for an impossible scenario that lets you woo her with heroism, you should really just ball up and ask her out when you next see her.

I was a big guy (4u) in year 9 because I did a ton of swimming and wrestling. I was also autistically obsessed with history, especially war and combat so I was already mentally one step ahead of the others. Depends what weapon you get really, no doubt a gun is better then a pan lid but no one but one kid (i lived in australia) would know how to shoot.

Could you imagine how an Australian Battle Royale would play out? Wildlife would make things interesting. They could set it on Frasier Island, then it would be a contest of who could win the loyalty of the dingo hoard first.

>*horde
shamefurr dispray

>Frasier Island

You can do it in Eastern Europe
>roaming gangs of pikeys
>roaming packs of rabid strays
>gopniks everywhere
>babushkas with pitchforks

Shit writes itself

fuck, this is just one of those nights

new game, how would the casts of various sitcoms perform in the Battle Royale?

Is this even a question?

The Malcolm family would all be pretty unstoppable. Their combined ingenuity and spitefulness makes them natural warriors.

Those shiny down syndrome eyes

Nice body tho

I kinda depends on whether they listen to Malcolm or not. Reese could fuck things up if not watched like a hawk. There's also a good chance that Francis and Lois would turn against each before they've dealt with other threats.
Overrall I'd give them a 9.5/10. They probs lose to others but they might lose to themselves.

I still don't know if they're good enough to win Vs Hogan's Heroes or even Gilligan's Island.

probs WON'T lose to others*

Pretty sure Dewey would just fuck off to some hole somewhere and show up at the last second to conveniently help them out of a situation.
I fucking hate Dewey

He definitely fits in least with the dynamic that the cast eventually settles on. A lot of great episodes couldn't have worked without him but I think he was probably the least interesting main cast member by far.

I've avoided this film for years because it sounds disturbing and depressing

Why are Japs such sickos?

Venture family wins it every time, just due to Brock

Dewey was at his best when he was doing his own thing. Less an actual character than cute looking prop standing off in the background.

That time when Dewey got a man bag filled with rocks.
That time when Dewey went off an adventure after sending a babysitter to the hospital.
That time when Dewey was brilliant in a musical that his parents never showed for.
That time when Dewey became friends with a new rich kid just to have a cowboy party.

>Use items left over on the island to forge your own weapons.

nigger you play too many rpgs

it's not. It's over the top and melodramatic. It's a fucking soap opera with cgi blood. It's also not a very good movie

yeah but Takeshi Kitano though

>that fat kid with the crossbow could have just killed everyone 1 by 1 as they exited the building without anyone being able to tell
Triggered me pretty hard

>implying you would try to kill based Third Man

>be aware that your government has a program that routinely kills students
>taking ANY kind of trip with the class ever
Good film, though.

Assault as in full auto? Whoever got it would just spray and pray, then give their position away, then run out of ammo, then be beaten to death a stick.