Your friday night

Hi, Sup Forums. How do you spend your friday night?

buildings munitions for our peaceful invasions

It's 04:00 almost gonna go sleep

it's Saturday morning tho lol

Certainly not browsing underage boards like Sup Forums.

shitposting on Sup Forums, like every day

I just finished my 3rd attempt at baking bread. At least this time it rose. Now I'm finishing a sandwich made with that bread for dinner while watching the evening news.

Probably going to take a nap shortly, then get up in time to get high and watch the Thunder game

>multiple tabs on firefox
the absolute madman

im going to sleep soon probably

forever?

probably crying later

whats in that big container on your right? soda?

post your bread

I was going out with my bros to pmay soccer and then go drinking cuz is viernes de dolores but many bailed out because of their girlfriends and other bullshit. Now I am lonely with you and will probably drink some beer.

losing grasp of time again apparently
didn't even knew it was friday,not that it matters,everyday is the same...

Looks like homemade wine

As requested.

I believe I failed to knead it sufficiently after the first rise, and failed to properly seal it when forming the loaf, then I took it out about 5 mins too soon. Still tastes good.

Now I'm gonna have a beer, watch anime, and brush my cat.

>then I took it out about 5 mins too soon.
Remember to let it cool down on a rack, covered (with a cotton cloth if possible), for at least 15 minutes before cutting it.

Watching Kobayashi-san no Doragonmeido.
I'm not proud so I won't take a picture.

Nice! I'm proud of you, user.

Went for a drunk night walk on Stolks Beach (a beach next to a broken down mansion which was supposed to be haunted at night) with two girls and my cousin.

My cousin is fucking the one of the girls right now which was his gf. We are back at me and my cousin's appartment. I was just the wing man for my cousin to keep his gf's sister company. Right now my cuz, gf's sister is sleeping in my bed drunk while I sleep on the couch in the livingroom hearing my normie cousin pound away and hearing his gf moan.

And the sister is 17 + drunk. 16 is AOC here, but I would feel disgusted if I did anything to her.

anyway here are some pictures I look on my phone.

I didn't realize it's firday

Reading Gone Girl and chatting with people on discord. This year had a pretty adventurous start I dont mind the mellowing out now.

I'd love to live near the ocean and go fishing everyday.

this is where it gets spooky

doing it desu

Wait for it....

I still feel spacy from last night, just want a hot meal and to chill out on the internet and turn my brain off.

A collection of little girl slippers....

I was going to take another photo of this feet fetish ghost shoe collection and I swear on me grandmum's grave that I heard someone shout "GET" and all four of us heard it, then we heard the bushes raddle and we all started to run back to the car.

This pic is right before I tried to take the next picture.

Get off work at 4:30, pick up a bottle of vodka or whiskey at the service station near my house, and get fucked up with my roommate.

Phone was still taking pictures while I was running to the car.

Last picture I took.

Went to get some Dude weed lmao after that.

I still don't believe in ghost and will just play it off as me being drunk.

Might go back again sober one night.

Eat chocolate and drink expensive wine with my cat

Fucking last day before a week break
Last hour teacher decides he does want to give lecture
Shit day

beaner

ql mala onda

andate a las rechucha!

Gym followed by self loathing and binge watching a Sup Forums series while shitposting across multiple boards.