I am a girl who has had sex with multiple dogs. AMA

I am a girl who has had sex with multiple dogs. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post legit proof
and show your tits

Why?

Nah. Not gonna let this shit get back to me in any way.

Trust or not. I'm here to talk, not pose.

y tho

Are you a girl?

No worry of empregnation, STDs, emotional baggage, and that knot hits places you couldn't imagine otherwise.

any good stories to share?

Tit or gtfo

Have you had sex with a dog?

Do you enjoy sucking?

See

post vids?

What dogs?

Is there a single aspect of sex with dogs that gets you off most? Can you explain?

Also, have you ever revealed this to anyone you've been in a relationship with? What was their reaction? (Personally, I'd fine watching my gf get fucked by a dog once in a while.)

And we're done here. OP is a fake.

Tits or gtfo

are you fat?

>multiple
as if one wasn't enough

>thread is kill

how do you get the dog to fuck you? are you raping the dogs?

What went majorly wrong in your childhood to make you this way?

You are just a bitch

Do you even remember their names?

So you're thinking this is like a reddit q&a session and not a Sup Forums post
Gtfo

Greentext the first time you seduced a dog.

Actually sexual intercourse with animals can cause STI's

just another roleplay thread

>seduced
>"here boy! Come here boy!"

OP do dis

So, is it better than fucking a human?

Well I guess she knew if he was a good boy or not

Has anyone ever watched you do it?

Yes.

Anything in particular you want to read?

Sorry, son. Nope.

Yes I have.

Not at all. It's boring, and only gets the dog off. I want to get off too.

A german shepherd, a red and white husky, a black lab/boxer mix, a pitbull, and a St Bernard.

They are super eager to please. It's like, with a dog, they don't mind licking forever, and when it's time to mount up, they're super down for it. They don't whine and piss and moan about wanting head or for me to be on top or whatever.

I've never told anyone. Not currently in a relationship, and I don't have a dog.

Well, Im not model skinny, but I still have a waist.

They seem to enjoy themselves. Instinct takes over pretty good.

Natasha Stone, is that you?

any stories will do, tbh.

Put up timestamp of canine fornication or gtfo.

wassup, Whitney?

Tits and timestamp or don't waste our time you dirty dog fucker

almost word for word what that leafy bitch said

How fat are you?

I'm guessing at least 225 pounds, barely taller than 5 foot.

Femanon here. When i was 12, my parents went to a church reunion in Oregon for 4 days and left me home alone. They thought it was an oppurtunity for me to act more "mature." I had a dog (half rottweiler,half siberian husky) named rosco who was getting a reputation for humping random things aruond my house. My parents liked him outside but i let him inside cause i was home alone and was gonna do whatever the hell i wanted. i take a shower and walk back to my room naked cause i felt like it. I COMPLETELY forget he's in the house and he rushes up to me, tackles me, and starts humping away like crazy.

Nothing that I can think of. Wasnt abused or anything.

I do.

Everyone is a bitch, men just like to pretend they're not.

Alright, give me a minute.

I've never had one, so I guess i'm just lucky?

Quite a bit.

Nope.

Nope. Just a picture I found that let me post.

I'm 5'4", and 145lbs. So no.

how did u first find out about your fetish, and how did u do it the first times?

No proof of anything.
Quit asking questions.

What breed of dog fucks the best?

>They are super eager to please. It's like, with a dog, they don't mind licking forever, and when it's time to mount up, they're super down for it. They don't whine and piss and moan about wanting head or for me to be on top or whatever.

LMFAO, you've only had sex with dogs, haven't you?

You realize most dudes will eat most women out unless you are extremely ugly and are just a one night stand. Haha, dog fucker never fucked a dude.

trips dont lie

>be me, 13
>at home alone, live with gramma
>gramma works until late
>German shepherd, named pistol, keeps me company
>recently learned about masturbation
>in my room, door mostly closed so I can hear if gramma comes home early
>rubbing one out
>getting close when door pushes open
>it's pistol
>suddenly really really horny, decide to let him watch
>spread legs, give him a good view, keep rubbing
>he gets close, sniffing my pussy
>he starts licking, and I don't stop him
>best orgasm EVER
>he doesn't stop licking, so I scoot to the edge of the bed to let him get it better
> he hops up and pokes at me a few times
>he has his paws around my hims, so I push away, he comes with me
>the tip goes in a few times before I I get out from under him
>it didn't hurt at all
>in fact it felt pretty good

1/?

And you've just never had sex before.

>Everyone is a bitch, men just like to pretend they're not.
beliving this
maybe you are actually a female because no manlogic could be this fucking backwards

Post webms

At the same time?

OP is a hoax

He get in you?

I'm a dude, and you're wrong.

You are a dog fucker who is in denial that they are a freak, with no normal attraction, so you make excuses. Kek.

I'm liking this already

How much do you spend on peanut butter per month?

cont ?

No one claimed you weren't a dude. Just that you've never had sex. Think what you want user, not everyone that disagrees with you is OP.

So if you dont have a dog... Where do you find them?

Stop it faggots
Its fake!
And bae atleast show some tities its Sup Forums ffs!!

But you're wrong, I'm a man, and really enjoy the control and power I get from eating women out. So you are just wrong, men do enjoy oral sex, she is just spouting bullshit.

>bae
Literally kill yourself

lost it

lab/boxer. tons of energy.

They also want blowjobs. I dont like giving blowjobs. They also quit after they cum, and dogs don't.

>scoot back down, he hops back up
>he's stabbing all over the place, hurts my thighs and pussy lips
>he finally gets in, and goes deep
>too deep, it hurts
>more than a little
>but it also feels good
>he's hammering away, I'm just holding on
>I can feel his knot but I didn't know what it was
>the knot slips out and just beats against my clit and pussy lips
>funny but I remember that he was drooling on my chest at the time
>he slows down, hums a few more times, then pulls out
>starts licking his penis and my pussy
>wet spot on the bed
>mostly cum, a little blood
>take a shower, wash my sheets
>left a little stain, told gramma i spilled fruit juice

2/2

You're just being incredibly defensive and yelling about how you're a MAN when no one disputed it. Methinks the faggot doth protest too much.

Nice

If there isn't a pic of tits and timestamp you are all getting played by some faggot who likes to get fucked by dogs

You must be retarded, you realize the statement was

>They are super eager to please. It's like, with a dog, they don't mind licking forever, and when it's time to mount up, they're super down for it. They don't whine and piss and moan about wanting head or for me to be on top or whatever.

and was saying men aren't like that. Seriously, just kill yourself, you are fucking pathetic.

Faggot still being awfully defensive.

None. I don't own a dog.

I haven't in a few years. About seven years, actually.

I never said men didn't enjoy oral sex. I will say most of you suck at it, and we generally just fake it to make your fragile manbaby egos feel better.

Not gonna put myself out there to get doxxed, nothnx. No identifying anything. Listen or don't, not my problem.

You are less than human. The dogs you fuck have more value than you.

how come that if you love dog sex so much you don´t owne one

hassomeone catched you or suspected that you have sex with dogs ?

Ok?

also, people should post more webms, gifs, images, etc

Greetings, OP.
I also fuck bitches.

I live in an apartment. No room for a big dog, and little dogs wouldn't be able to do it. Got too close to being caught, and a single woman living alone with a big dog already gets joked at for doing that.

different kind, i bet.

Tag me when you upload the video op!

Kek. Most men suck at giving head until they've been in a relationship long enough to learn how to do it by sitting there night after night licking long after their tongues get sore.

Same thing with women, but the difference is I wonder how many women actually bother to take the time learning to get a man off with just oral when they can just add their hands to the mix for extra support.

My guess is you probably suck at giving head yourself. Also, a woman getting fucked by a dog is just slightly less repulsive than a man fucking a dog, so take that for what it is.

At least post a body pic op!

Not OP here, but I had a FWB who loved having her female dog lick her pussy. I asked her if she'd let a male dog fuck her and she acted like I was disgusting, lol. Like there's any real difference. It may be more common than you think, though.

tits or gtfo

Why are you still this upset about it

>FWB
>Fat White Bitch

where do you get dogs to fuck, like if you don´t own them then whose dogs are they ?

you know what time it is? it's Spiderman time bitches

youtu.be/fBNNlyI0Dn4
Thread is kill

are you had an incest with doge?

I find dogs lick pussy way better than men do. I've never had a girl dog do it though, I wonder if there is a difference.

my first one was my grammas german shepherd. Later it was my brother's red and white husky, but I almost got caught with him. Then I owned a lab/boxer mix, but he died when a cottonmouth bit his neck, and the last one was a st bernard that I snuck over to. almost got caught then, and I haven't done it since.

You volunteer to work at the local dog pound, silly. constant stream of new studs to fuck you!

(OP)
Vids?

Post a pic of your body op!

Where was St. Bernard that caused you to sneak over to him, and how the fuck did you not get caught? Dogs and sneaking around are normally mutually exclusive activities.