Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
instagram.com/_alexablair/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/BItfKyRDT1w/?taken-by=_alexablair&hl=en
pbs.twimg.com/media/CgWlrNzUAAAn6eJ.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT: shows men will never understand

yes called 'you're life'

who is more autistic, the boy or the girl?

>got every other girl jealous

guy clearly was acting pretty fucking boss

clearly the guy, pretty sure he was rejected.

It was a youtube video

Can't remember what it was called though

Found it

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

kek

not like this

Of course the guy would be the ugliest one out of the whole dance group. That's really unfortunate because the girl will never be attracted to him, ever. This young man essentially wasted a huge amount of time and effort only because nobody ever told him that you can never make another person attracted to you--the attraction has to be independent and predetermined--for either counterpart to be attracted to the other, that is. You can not force biology to behave a certain way. Biology doesn't recognize acts of good will or words of kindness, even if the intention behind them was an expectation of a sexual reward or intimacy - all it recognizes is a guy who isn't ejaculating inside a woman. Despite how common sense this sounds, most MALES do not seem to grasp this reality, thus ending up in the friendzone, in other words, social contacts of a female who will never be sexually or romantically receptive to them due to sheer unattractiveness, but the males will not believe this and cling on to a belief that some day it'll happen.. After enough validation and gifts she will suddenly realize how amazing and generous I am and fall for me. It's a good deal for a female who will be dating attractive males and on the other end receive attention and free benefits from unattractive orbiters. This video in particular reminded me of this recurring scenario because the boy's mentality is similar to those unattractive males (that is, a skewed understanding of biology and human attraction).
Cont.

Now, obviously the boy thought that "maybe the girl just never noticed me by accident or thinks I'm just another guy even though I have this awesome personality and willingness to treat her like a princess". Sadly, this is not how the real life works. A woman will never be attracted to another man by personality and what it encompasses alone. Attraction will always have a decisive physical component, and unfortunately for this guy, facial attractiveness in particular. This isn't to say that personality and emotional and social traits do not matter, they play a big role in maintaining your woman.. But the woman will not be drawn to be around you in the first place if she doesn't consider you physically attractive at least to some degree (in the best case scenario, this girl will become closer with the boy and keep him as a good friend, maybe out of pity, maybe out of good will) and facial beauty is the biggest determinator of attractiveness in human beings, mainly due to its convenience; it's impossible to hide from a female that uses it to weed out potential partners and pick the most attractive males. Judging by Alexa's forced smile and glib enthusiasm, it's painfully obvious that she weeded Garrett out of the equation the first time her eyes ever latched on him. Girls of Alexa's tier will NEVER be receptive to boys of Garrett's tier.
Cont.

Needless to say, someone will have to break the news to Garrett that the blonde is not for him. He will need to settle for less, much less. I will not comment on his musculature or fashion sense as those are changeable later in life, but will only focus on his face. I understand he's very young and still growing, but unfortunately the only things that could improve in his face as he grows up are his disproportionate nose and puffy cheeks, and even then, only to a small degree (the hopefully decreasing facial adiposity is really the only thing I could see making a tiny difference to his appearance). As for the nose, it will not change in shape but rather in size (but again, on a millimeter scale which is barely noticeable), and when it comes to the shape itself, anyone will agree it is anything but aesthetic.
Cont.

He will not grow to be an attractive male and you can tell this is true by looking at his facial structure. Narrow face, flat brow ridge, negative canthal tilt, absence of jaw definition, goofy ears are all features that generally aren't changeable and are more or less predetermined (you could say genetic) and will not signal any females of genetic fitness (symmetry) or prenatal testosterone exposure (masculine craniofacial structure) thats presence, or lack thereof, are both manifested in the human face and females are biologically designed to immediately pick up these traits in male faces, thereby determining whether the male they're looking at is attractive or not in less than a second. There is no make up to deceive this biological evaluation. Although it's unfair to rate a 13 year old undeveloped face, this 3/10 is unlikely to ever reach 5 when estimating where he is on his growth phase (unless I'm mistaken and he will grow to be a 7 foot giant). Either way, this is the judgment that Garrett will have to deal with from 80% of females, Alexa included. I remain hopeful that he will meet the right one, seeing as the majority of females aren't exactly attractive either.

OP here. I shouldn't have asked.

really make you think doesnt it

He's a chad now I think. Meanwhile, the girl has ugly surgery scars on her stomach.

liar

I'm telling the truth m80, /r9k/ found both their Instagrams a while back.

Why didn't anyone talk him out of this? Why are women so cruel? I hope this kid immediately started lifting and pumped and dumped this chick when he got old enough.

post it

White people... lol.

oh. well good for him. I hope she's ok too. Scars can be very difficult for a young lady's self esteem

Why do people think this is cringe?
He was actually pretty cool and it would of probably worked on some other girl.

>would of

not sure why, if dudes don't give a shit about scars, if you are cute, chads will fuck your orifices regardless of scars, I mean the vagina looks like a fucking axe wound with a side of roast beef in most cases so they should be more worried about that than a stomach scar

This. Maybe he didn't do it with the intent of getting laid. Maybe he just wanted to flatter and impress her, which he probably did.

post the instagram accounts

instagram.com/_alexablair/?hl=en

What are you my highschool English teacher?
Fuck off they'll change it eventually.

He goes in for a kiss right after. This is something you don't do even if the girl likes you. It's incredibly cheesy, and makes you look like a goob. He should've started lifting and flexed his way into her heart. Then, when he realized how shallow people are, left her for another floozy.

omg whyyy

qt

>metastatic kidney cancer

She survived cancer and Garrett. True warrior.

Why would she show it off like that?

Numales BTFO

>the way she rapidly moves her head away from him because she's scared that he'll lean in for a kiss
>that awkward shoulder tap from the guy

toppest kek

easy attention.

and scars are badass.

thats mean.

should could have at least thrown a bone.

>it was really sweet

would be simple

NO COURTESY

Why are women so evil?

he looks like a literal goblin

FUCKTARD DELETE THIS NOW

Did anyone ever find the guy's socials? Or did he erase himself from the Internet?

I wonder if he's an hero'd. Anyone have a current update on either? pretty sure this shit will haunt him till the end of his days.

Muh cringe is soooooooo high.

Least he got dou-bles

He has a new hotter gf.

>frameless glasses
>pretty sure he has braces
>buttoned up polo shirt
>a
>fucking
>fedora

He had to learn some way, maybe this is the best

Alexa is soooooo cute

garrett_noga

Back to

post proof
Garret an hero'd long ago

Probably the most embarrassing shit I've ever read. You can tell it was written by an old woman. Absolutely disgusting

instagram.com/p/BItfKyRDT1w/?taken-by=_alexablair&hl=en

pbs.twimg.com/media/CgWlrNzUAAAn6eJ.jpg

Of course that's her reaction. Who talked this miserable little sperg into doing this in the first place?

UNJUSTED

Fuck off beta.

ITT: projecting

>8.4k followers

Not what I expected desu

Her boyfriend is a football jock, every they she posts a pic of him calls him a stud. But don't worry Garret, you'll always have the fedora.

Didn't she just get with some chad anyway

i think garrett gave up a while ago.

Who /Team Make Her Day/ here!!?

I wonder if he have scar fetish

>literally the QB
>in the meantime Garrett's getting friendzoned in his instagram comments

>he has chad posture

DO
RE
ME
FA
SO
LMAO

>guy posts a photo of a key milestone of his life
>6 likes
>no comments
>girl posts a picture standing against a wall
>1,400 likes
>tonnes of comments praising her

>Take a picture of a sign
>Stupid slag decides to block the sign
I can't reEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you are more of a brother to me than my actual brother
nah man wtf, that's not cool
Garret needs to rape her

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

>do re ME fa so

I see what you did there. Nice.

>

What did he mean by this?

To be fair she seems to have had a hard time with the scar etc. But yeah, any decent looking girl will generate at least a couple dozen likes. Its all about appeal. Some guy getting his drivers license is only interesting to those who know him, a cute girl is somewhat interesting to every straight man, if only for a brief moment.

>Takes a picture of the sign
Are you autistic? They were taking a picture of themselves with the sign. Who cares?

>acne
>bad posture
>"you are more of a brother to me"
Nah, he's no chad

What a bitch

At least he has the possibility of growing into a Chad. His genetics could go either way

She's fucked. That scar is hideous

Looks like she had a child

But my mom told me that the cool and popular kids at school will all turn out to be ugly und unsuccessful while the ugly nerds will become rich and good looking

Garett needs to stop being a beta and tap dat ass

Like she had to clarify they aint daring.
Jesus, that hurt to read.

>rather be in utah
mormon detected.

*dating

Check in on them 10 years from now. They're still kids

its hilarious how insecure high school kids are that they feel the need to do this.

oh my god i cant watch this nooooooooo too much cringe

LAMAOOOOOOO

It's a matter of perspective. Fedora man is at a low point in his life, the ad was a defining moment for him but when he's an adult earning 6 figures he's going to realize it never even mattered.

Meanwhile Alexa is fucking football players who are going to grow up realizing no one needs a shitty football player in the real world. She's having the time of her life online right now but it can only go downhill from here.

Why? Do you even know what she's doing? She had some post where she had watched surgeons in action, perhaps she's studying medicine. Just because you're ugly doesnt mean you'll be successful unfortunately.

>People actually believe this
They're both in High School literally nothing they're doing at this point will dramatically affect their lives as long as they're getting decent enough grades and even that doesn't matter so much when I went to HS I didn't give a shit and got absolute garbage grades and now I'm literally in the same school and classes as my valedictorian

Wow she visited a doctor...probably just to post about it on instagram. Posting 1000 images a week online isn't going to help you get into medicine.

holy shiiit lmao

lmao fuck off loser

Could he BE a bigger douchebag in pictures?

I didnt say she was, just saying you dont know either. Youre assuming she will be a gold digger and he will be succesfful just because she's pretty and he's ugly.

I remember seeing a clip of this a while ago. She said yes to him.