Well guys? are the nips as two faced as they say?

well guys? are the nips as two faced as they say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0YHo_U4Ufc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae
youtube.com/watch?v=z74ArstJtM8
youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU
spillly.com/mad-in-japan-an-entertaining-read-via-brodiegal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Guy complains japanese talk shit behind his back
>Whine and generalize on youtube about it instead of confronting actual people

Looks like a disgusting hypocrite passive agressive beta faggot to me.

He's probably mad that the 14 year old schoolgirls weren't sucking his microdick for extra credit like they do in Hentai. Half of the fucking "english teachers" there are just creeps with yellow fever.

This, look at his face, his body and his clothes.
Do you feel the sexual frustration ?

link to vid???? fucking retard.

Furthermore, the japs are probably really sick of fucking weeaboos by now.

Most likely

Another creepy loser is unhappy living in Japan? Good. The Japs finally get wise and we can keep these turds out of the gene pool.

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=s0YHo_U4Ufc

the name of the video is in the image you lazy fuck

Seems like another english teacher faggot who learned the language, but not the culture and customs and wonder why they talk shit, as if that doesn't happen literally anywhere else in the world.

Ryan Boundless. I know this youtuber, watched him for 6 months now. Got a pretty hot qt jap GF.
He dont like gaijin hunters and is specific person.

Basically this.
Nobody anywhere is going to encourage your stupidity or awkwardness. Seems like this guy is used to getting bullied and this is the way he copes.

I don't know about America but in civilized society if someone has a problem with you he usually says it to your face instead of gossiping behind your back like a fucking schoolgirl.

5 mins in an he seems to just be bitching
>I have wear a suit and be clean cut
>I have to go talk to students ugh!
>students and coworkers invite me place how dare they!

I don't get the problem. Seems like it's on him at this point. If that what bieng a teacher in Japan entails that's all part of the job. Can't expect another culture to cater to you especially when he chose to go.

Can we stop letting these ugly betas go to Japan?

Japanese women are getting the wrong impression of White men.

They are school girls. That's who is teaching.

It's not two-faced it's just way to avoid conflict

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae

He's not talking just about schoolgirls, and this sort of behaviour in Japan isn't reserved just for them. Japs have a penchant for avoiding confrontation in favour of ratfucking you at the best opportunity. Maybe it's fine with you, but to me it just speaks about lack of character.

Looking at the video it just feels like he's a spaz and everyone shits on him for it. Instead of maybe improving himself or talking with others, it's Japan's fault not accepting him.

Yes, nips are great.

Japan doesn't like gaijins

I agree but he was complaining about a school girl that went behind his back.

this is hilarious. Grown ass man complaining about nonsense.

His point is that she complained about bullshit stuff like looking at a watch during the lesson - something that could be resolved with a simple talk. And I kinda agree with him, maybe he's a degenerate weeaboo but fucking someone over because he checked time is low. I mean it's not like he disrespected the emperor or whatever.

Isn't this just standard teacher stuff?

It seems two faced, but the language itself is to a degree non-confrontational. The conventions of actual speaking, even more so. It's impolite to tell shit to people's faces or even demand things of people. It's an implicit language. Like even basic shit, when you ask someone for directions, you don't just ask a stranger for directions. You approach them in the polite way and mention you are going somewhere with a trailing sentence. They're supposed to pick up on that and give you directions without you directly asking them.

It's just the way it is, no matter how inefficient and odd it seems to us. If you're doing something impolite, no one is going to directly confront you, they're going to hint that you are in a nice and polite way. Unless they're friends or someone directly above you (like at work, but I'm not 100% sure on that) If they're talking shit behind your back it means you were too stupid to realize what you did wrong and pick up on what they were trying to tell you.

Of course, some places, like here in America we're really fucking direct with our language, so there's a lot of cultural confusion. As much as they seem like assholes to us, they see us the same way.

>I want to go to a place that's not mine to do a job that requires little skill and be loved by everyone around me

This meme is pretty misleading.

While Japan is certainly more homogeneous than many other countries, and the older population can be pretty xenophobic, the issue today is a bunch of creepy, schoolgirl-stalking weeaboos who move there under the pretense of being an English teacher. They can see through the pathetic charade.

That's fucked up m8. I think European culture brings the opposites together in a best way. Europeans are not drones but at the same time they have some reserve that makes them different from americans - and I don't mean to imply you lack manners

youtube.com/watch?v=z74ArstJtM8

lol holy shit

He deserves to be killed so I don't know what the fuck he's complaining about.

Fuck, he is so ugly and creepy.

>anybody could just rape this schoolgirl
>maybe even me heh heh heh

Nah it's true, we really don't have the restraint Europeans do. It's nice in a way, especially in rural areas of the states because people can be so open and hospitable without the dressings of some kind of formality. Some of them really do treat guests the same way they treat their own families. They're just also not afraid to do the exact opposite and spit fire if you cross the wrong lines.

Of course that's just certain parts of the country. I live in the northeast so we're not really like that. It's kind of sad in my state where people are so impersonal and not neighborly. Even when I visited a nearby state like Delaware I was shocked at how friendly everyone was. Nothing like that in NY.

The whole "going to japan and teaching english"-thing is fucking stupid to begin with. Why would you go to another country, try to learn it´s language, while teaching english in a dead-end stereotypical low income job? If you´d dedicate 50% of what that takes to an actual career you´d be able to fly there, buy property (if japan really appeals to you that much) and just not give a fuck about their working structures and values.

Yes,
1.Normal face
2.Blowjob face

>well guys? are the nips as two faced as they say?
Nope.

They're great learners.

They learnt quickly that they had to modernise in order to preserve their race and culture.

Now we learn from them how to use technology they're innovating.

China on the other hand rejected europes values and ended up murdering it's own citizens.

>try to learn it´s language
>not making them learn English by speaking English all the time and never learning to speak the language

The people who try to make a career of it are pathetic, but most people only come for a low-stress gap year. Though the smart people get their government to pay for grad school so you get 5 low-stress gap years.

I don't think so desu. He whines a lot and does say that he hates helping out with extra activities at his school. Seems he has no enthusiasm to teach in Japan. I reckon the kids pick up the fact that he has no enthusiam

>Though the smart people get their government to pay for grad school so you get 5 low-stress gap years.
Tell me more.

whine whine whine what a faggot

but really though living in Japan sucks

This guy acts like we all don't talk shit beyond people's back in general.

>What is the ignorant american tourist

While japanese might put up with that, they´ll resent you for it. Take french people for example, try going into rural france and speak your yankee there and demand from them to do the same. Count the "nique ta mere"´s for me.

I've experienced the opposite, never felt so much passive agressiveness than from some people in Oklahoma, it was 10 years ago though.

how would you feel if a Japanese got a job teaching Japanese to english so he could fuck 14 year old weeaboos?

why the long face lmao

>While japanese might put up with that, they´ll resent you for it
Good, if they want to learn to speak English, they might as well be forced to listen to a native speaker teach it.

Simple, lots of jap scholarships, at least for STEM, I'm on a MEXT scholarship, but tons of other ones are out there, practically guaranteed if you go to a national university. Plus affirmative action for white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU

Also, he has no personality. He must bore the poor students to death.

I don't think Japanese is in high demand for the workplace

I'd think
>better than a "refugee"

>go to japan because big weaboo
>its not like the animes and teaching there sucks
Wow what a surprise.

He's just mad that they're not giving him more

Literally Muslim tier.

I love it when white cucks get flustered about Japan not being the fantasy land they imagined.

Get fucked. Japan is Japan and it should stay Japanese.

Pretty aroused to be honest family.

You´re talking about schoolchildren in your work-environment. I mean the general everyday life.

That´s the educated way to deal with a 1year+ stay in japan. It´s great for your vita, but you don´t stay in japan as lower or middleclass that doesn´t add substantial value to society.

But i´m afraid that only works for academia or international businesses.

Also I bet being a teacher anywhere sucks dick lol.

>I mean the general everyday life.
Just don't talk and try to get by learning the language.

Funny, Brazil are exactly like Europe in this regard.

No problem. As long as he is not black, that's ok.

This, Japan would be cool to visit, but living there is a whole other ballgame. If you move to Japan to teach/work, you better be prepared to learn the customs and be respectful.

fucker heard that nip girls will love him and he will get the hottest girls in all of Japan.

He didn't realize if you're an ugly socially awkward little twerp in your home country then you are everywhere.

>I love it when white cucks get flustered about Japan not being the fantasy land they imagined.

Exact same feeling over here.

The tears those liberal weebs - who created some twisted, false and idealized version of Japan in their own heads - shed nourish me, as they get buttravaged at the realization that the reality isn't quite up to their feelings (feelings which are really only fomented in the Western World and nowhere else, since such feelings are so retarded and irrational and would be very quickly weeded out in any other ecosystem).

Gaijin piggus go homu!

WHITE PIGU HOMMMMMMUUUU

Japan has a "shame" culture. Everything is passive aggressive and behind your back, it really gets to you after a while. I can understand why so many nips just end themselves.

spillly.com/mad-in-japan-an-entertaining-read-via-brodiegal/

This is all you need to read to know about Japan.

I know that.

Is that our depressed English teacher here who shitposts all the time?

>false and idealized version of Japan in their own heads

Call it a Reverse Paris Syndrome, if you will:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

How many ESLs in Japan are actually weebs though? I mean it's pretty fucking difficult to get accepted, you can't just turn up to the interview and say a few Japanese phrases

The average Sup Forums user

Some Japs are very xenophobic but it's only cos they don't want their genes to be fucked and their traditions destroyed.

A lot of them like white people, though- just not weeb fucks.

most, and it takes no skills and is easy as shit to get accepted, though mildly difficult through JET. Also you're typically forbidden from speaking nip in the classroom.

The average Sup Forums user backs the Japanese in putting those deluded liberals (who think they're entitled to culturally enrich Japan) in their place.

You need a degree though, as I'm sure you know. I can imagine many weebs are high school dropouts

Are you an ESL?

yeah but how hard is it to get any degree?
and nope, weeb grad student, but have ESL friends.

>Complains about being poor and eating instant noodles
>Wants to be in urban area, not teach in rural japan
>Company lies to him about deposits and costs
>6 straight hours of classes, no breaks, has to actually prepare for classes. What a drag
>Complains to manager at school, surprised that manager doesn´t like him anymore
>Coworkers get him drunk and make him bitch about work, rat him out to headoffice. Use lies to destroy his reputation

If true, that´s fucked up. But still just textbook backstabbing. There´s threads dedicated to stories about it.

One thing i don´t quite get, isn´t it normal for americans or japanese people to study teaching at an university? If it´s a private, after school language-institute, it´s a different story.

is that namasensei?

>I can imagine many weebs are high school dropouts

From my past interactions, most weebs are pretty successful. Other wise they wouldn't be able to afford dining on their waifus.

Depends on what you study and where you get it. Studying Women's studies at a shit-tier uni in the US is basically paying for a guaranteed degree

Well it depends how you define weebs. Sure the failures who dropout and have no motivation or any life goals won't do shit. But literally everyone I know who studies in japan got their interest in the language/country from anime/manga/vns or whatever. Sure some might have grown out of it, and some never displayed their powerlevel anyway but bottom line is it's very unlikely someone pick japan being familiar with it from before.

>ESL

Hwat

this, dakis are expensive
English as a Second Language teacher

What did he expect? He's an ugly omega male who probably speaks shitty japanese.

All Ryan Boundless does is complain about living in Japan, it's his shtick.

No. His name is Jeremy Thorne

In france teaching is mostly respected

>two faced

It's a culture centered around not making waves as much as possible, even if you hate somebody. In the west it's called being two faced and over there it's called dealing with it.

>Critical theory

N-n-no senpai, I just criticize y-your society for y-your own g-g-good, senpai goy.

Where's that sonnō jōi when you need it.

They're the only ones that want to go.

Kek

Absolutely not, teachers are considered like a bunch of lazy lefties striking twice a years.

>hypocrite passive agressive
This.
>Half of the fucking "english teachers" there are just creeps with yellow fever.
Used to work with a guy who did precisely this

Yeah, in Japan they can walk at home at night in a short skirt and nothing can happen. Bet she can't do that in Tower Hamlets

what?