Be me, at a party, dont know anyone in the city

>be me, at a party, dont know anyone in the city
>everyones having fun. Just me and this chick being shy and sitting and watching others
>be strike up a conversation
>got a lot in common, things are going well. Turns out shes married
>fuk it, need a friend. Become friends
>become best friends for 3 years
>be do everything together. tell all secrets
>one day come to my place for more drinking. super drunk. be horny. start groping her. she tries to get away but manage to take off her pants
continue?

Only of that's her in pic

>shes too drunk to put up a fight. Pin her down, lie down on top and get in
>knew shes on the pill so didnt bother condom
>last 2 minutes and cum inside her
>shes crying.... lie down for a while. Then her taxi comes. doesn't say anything and leaves
>i pass out

Continue

She pregnant with your black child?

>next day wake up, feel like shit
>send her a msg, was so wasted last night, dont remember anything. lets get hangover food
>no reply untill day after. just says yeah i was wasted too. bad hangover
>keep msging her on off, get short replies and finds excuses why we cant meet

>continue chatting, dont talk about what happened. She refuses to meetup. finally 2 months later starts getting back to normal
>finally we meet up. dont talk about it and all is back to normal

yeah, you're going to jail, dumbass

rape her again

count yourself lucky that it seems she hasn't told anyone, people have been killed for less

Put in her ass next time

Just give it a little time. She just cheated on her husband. It was gonna happen and why she kept dating you right under his nose. You'll get that pussy again.

This

>6 months after event. cant get over how much fun it was fucking her. ive started looking at her different, not sure if she has noticed. Ttry to talk to her about it she starts avoiding it.
>start in appropriately touching her. Just irritates her but doesnt really do anything about it

Post a pic of her

if this is her post more

>Sup Forums image name
You're too stupid to be here.

>my place is by the beach. go to the beach. start drinking heavily
>go to my place for shower. shes in the shower and i cant stop thinking about her being naked in there. walk in. great bod on her. look at her breasts all soaked in water. she insists i leave.
>comes out and talks about last time and what happened and how she cherishes me as friend and cant loose me. needs me etc asks if we can get back to normal like before

Haven't you noticed he posted a different girl everytime? Shut up already. Fucking moron

You are a piece of shit OP. There is nothing about what you did and are doing that is acceptable. I hope she jams an ice pick in your neck asshole.

This sounds like a big little lies script

>Muh dick

You're a nigger

>rape confession

She must really value your friendship to let you do that to her and still have a line of communication with her. Also, she could have put your dumb ass away for a decade in niggerville usa, but it would seem that she was concerned enough to not report anything. you got fucking lucky.

answer me this. how long were you dreaming of raping her? how long were you masturbating while you thought it out?

"don't remember anything"
>works everytime

Sup Forums is infested by normies these days

>Evidence of absence
>Occam's razor

I personally believe we don't know how the world started, but it sure as hell ain't god.

boner achieved

>tell her i see her differently now. want more. cant stop thinking about her... she cries and leaves.
>continue chatting everythings back to normal. Keep perving on her and groping.
>finally telll her i feel like a shit human being. cant continue like this. stop seeing her.

being this fucking new

>fast foward 2 months. she msgs me, says misses me and wants to meet.
>arrange a meet. says she misses me, wants to hang out again. agrees to 1 day of hanging a month that i can sleep with her. if i agree to hang out like before and not grope rest of the time. just be normal friends except that 1 day
>tells me agreed so that she doesnt loose me

Monitoring this thread

More like that kind user

You better stick it in her pooper the next time.

So what's happening with her husband? Is he happy being a cuck?

guys that let their wives don't love them anymore and usually just live with them

>dunno if he ever found out
>sometimes she blew me few times in a month. sometimes i was on dry spell for a few months.
>it seemed to revolve around how good of a friend i was being.
>like a reward system

if he isn't and is unaware, he's an idiot for allowing his wife to see another man that often
kinda feel like this isn't true, not that I don't enjoy reading it though

He'd have to know, who would let their wife spend a night drunk with another guy?
She could be lying to the husband but then he must dumb as fuck.
>There would be signs

she was very lonely and apparently suicidal. funno what she got from me. i KNOW what i got from her >D

that's my point
he's either a cuck or a complete retard, none if which is better than the other
or he really just doesn't care because he doesn't love her anymore but feels like he'll lose in court

Anymore OP?

>it seemed to revolve around how good of a friend i was being

but you rape her and use your friendship as a bribe for sexual favours from an obviously damaged individual, if that's being a good friend, what happens when you're bad?

When he's bad he has to post his rape story on Sup Forums

op you should probably just kill yourself

So was there a point to all this OP?

made me cum

>be 19 both
>literal exact same fucking story as OP, except she isn't married but has a bf of 1year
>we were in the car, she is so high she cant feel her body
>there was another buddy in the car
>he was winging me all the time
>had the chance to fuck here there and then
>didn't take it, only went as far as groping
>next day dont talk all day, until i start chatting and say i want to talk about it
>she says she only sees me as a friend and that we should leave that behind because our friendship is speshul
Did i fuck it up guys?

No, you just happen t have a conscience. But you'll have to stop seeing here for a while or it'll eat away at your confidence in a way you don't fully realize. I'd say six months, or until you've found someone else.

should of taken it balls deep...so what if you ruined it for life, you could of smashed and dashed

You'd be surprised.

My mother was an absolute whore, would come back from "school meetings" with alcohol on her breathe. I knew she was out doing shit, but the lie totally worked on my step father.

Women are disgusting filthy humans, and if you ever think 'she's lying to me' you should not indulge her shitty lies, just kick them out. The fucking cunts.

no

she wasn't interested. Imagine if you had a cool bro friend who was gay, and he did that shit to you.

Wake up with a sore asshole. Afraid to tell girlfriend. Bro friend says you can still hang out if gets to fuck your ass once a month. He's your old friend in town. You've been good friends for years.

This happened in early january, since then we have just continiued as it never happened.
Since then i had another chance when i visited her after we went out to get her dog, i was in her house for around 2h, and even ordered pizza....
The problem being i was too fucking tired, since i worked a night shift (22:00-6:00), slept for hour and a half, so i was pure wasted fml

lmfao

All right, you make the call. If you think it's really going to happen, go for it. Otherwise you have to realize what it's doing to you being a friend, when you obviously want her.

If it's taking so long I fear the hard truth is that it will not. And in a weird way she is exploiting you, since you'll be the best possible friend to her, hoping for what you can never have.

Take a break, see what else is out there.

These kind of stories are fun.

Truth, that's how i see it too
It's always like i ignore her, and look on meeting others, and then she sends me messages and says things that keep that annoying little hope in me alive

black people are the real jews, everything was stolen from black people.

Fuck, I know this situation so well that it hurts just reading it. But the good news it that you *will* meet others.

The funny thing is that you've probably spent a whole lot of time looking for subtle signs that she wants you. So when you meet someone who actually wants you, the signs will feel so blatant that it'll be almost ridiculous.

hey it was fun to read, but i swear if thats true you gotta a gtfo and find a woman