Post classrooms from your cunt

post classrooms from your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4AQFoB78wE
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/polish-bishops-and-president-duda-declare-christ-king-poland
freethinker.co.uk/2016/11/20/poland-becomes-a-monarchy-with-jesus-christ-as-king/comment-page-1/
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/24875-poland-officially-recognizes-jesus-christ-as-king
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography#Divorce_statistics_by_country
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazwa#Relacje_mi.C4.99dzy_nazwami_ze_wzgl.C4.99du_na_denotacj.C4.99
episkopat.pl/19-xi-jubileuszowy-akt-przyjecia-jezusa-za-krola-i-pana/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Self_Controls_Its_Brain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Penrose#Physics_and_consciousness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popper's_three_worlds#Worlds_1.2C_2_and_3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's allowed to have religious imagery in his schools

Hm interesting

What went wrong?

pretty similar but most classes had interactive boards and we had no religious stuff
(my history/social studies unironically had a picture of Putin hanging on her wall even though she dislikes the government because of corruption

Dumb graph. Correlation =\= causation

we have catholic lessons in schools so nothing wrong with religious paintings

Literally my classroom

Jews and Walloons

youtube.com/watch?v=b4AQFoB78wE

In public schools?

Also is it true that Poland almost became Protestant, if it wasn't for the last minute arrival of the Jesuits?

>we have catholic lessons

>American basketball jerseys
Sorry for what we did to your country.

Don't you have RE in US of A?

>d*rant

pretty much this

that classroom has a lot of people who plays basketball and follows the american teams

>Christcucks

You're worshipping a jew on a stick

Yeah, but it doesn't go into depth or emphasize one over another; they just give a basic background, not indoctrination.

They cover all branches of Judeo-Christianity equally.

yes and no

>In public schools?
in all schools. if you are atheist you have ethics lessons

fucking hell

you are like these muslim shitholes

what's wrong with that? we also have catholic lessons

Dat high birthrate tho

That's probably the best way to go about it 2bh.
Better than it being hogged by one church.

cucks

Correlation =/= causation. The War on Drugs and welfare caused the incarceration increase.

Same
t. NI

We also have catholic lessons and protestant lessons. There is also ethics/philosophy

Taxpayers generally don't like their children indoctrinated into a church they're not members of. Public schools are meant to be a neutral ground here.

There's religious ed here, but I think it's optional and not subsidized by Johnny Taxpayer. I think you have to pay for yourself.

Idk though, I went to Catholic school

All classes i went to untill university had crosses in them

dude if you do the opposite of what one group does but its implementation is the same as theirs it means you're exactly the same lmao

>indoctrinated into a church they're not members of
That's the thing - you've got a variety of different beliefs in America, in Poland a huge majority is Catholic, and the rest is mostly just atheist.
So you have choice; in school you either learn religion (where a priest or a theologian teaches you about Christianity), or ethics (where you touch upon secular morality mostly).

That's completely reasonable, and don't ever let any other country pressure you to change it.

nothing wrong with that also poles will never be against it because somebody could think they are communists

we got rid of catholicism in schools here after finding out that priests were systemically raping children or using them as slave labour

When was this pic taken? I see JPII and Pope Benedict, but no Bergoglio, why?

Actually Jesus is the official king of Poland, while Mary, mother of Jesus is the queen, so it's basically like pictures of presidents in some countries.

Having an actual priest explain shit makes you take the lessons more seriously I guess.

>Jesus is the official king of Poland

Hmmm.

I've heard He's the official King of the Universe, but only in hearts of those who did the appropriate rite wholeheartly. Something-something, clergy is sometimes hard to undestand.

In Portugal we have them aswell.They're called ''Moral education''.They teach us about judaism,christianity,islam and other stuff

That chin desu

im pretty sure 99% of the schools in Spain use these green chairs and desks

Trudeau's daughter

Actually it's the other way around. Priests are often weakly prepared to work with the youth and the youth exploits this mercilessly. Secular catechists manage the shit better.

Interesting you western folks have separate desk and chair for each individual

well, you definitely could learn something from us

Lel

Why does that girl has an negroid skull?

Topkek I can only hope this was put together in total irony

user, you probably don't watch news too often:
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/polish-bishops-and-president-duda-declare-christ-king-poland
freethinker.co.uk/2016/11/20/poland-becomes-a-monarchy-with-jesus-christ-as-king/comment-page-1/
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/24875-poland-officially-recognizes-jesus-christ-as-king

>71%
holy shit

Here these are lessons exclusively about Catholicism, although you may declare that you want your child to attend lesons about non-religious ethics, but probably 95% kids' parents choose the first option.

>so many qts
I should've been born in Colombia instead of fucking Paristan

As far as I know, Belgium is the leader in this regard, but Czechs aren't that much "worse":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography#Divorce_statistics_by_country

>but no Bergoglio, why?

Poles consider Francis a leftist/liberal and dislike him.

Is there a deus vault on his desk?

Yeah, I despise the electrojew and all his puppets.

Oficially it was called "The Jubillee Act of Accepting Jesus as King and Lord". Nothing about Poland, so sorry, user. Also Jesus is King of the Universe since forever (He created it anyway), and His Apostles taught that all people are equal before Him, so I don't see much sense in putting Him on the throne of one specific country as if to belittle others. I wonder, wouldn't it be a heretical act at all.

Dumb leaf poster

Paris girls are awesome too

>born here
>instead get the money and travel to SA.

>Zbiór w sensie kolektywnym (agregat) wszystkich przedmiotów to wszechświat czy szeroko rozumiana rzeczywistość. Denotacja dowolnej nazwy a jest podzbiorem klasy uniwersalnej przedmiotów. Dopełnienie w obrębie uniwersum przedmiotów wydzielonej z uniwersum przedmiotów denotacji danej nazwy nazywamy jej klasą negatywną. Tak np. dopełnieniem denotacji nazwy "Warszawa", tj. klasą negatywną denotacji nazwy "Warszawa", jest każdy przedmiot nie będący Warszawą przy danym rozumieniu wyrażenia "Warszawa". Nazwy, których denotacjami są klasy negatywne innych nazw, nie występują w języku potocznym: formułuje się je za pomocą tzw. negacji przynazwowej logicznej typu "nie-Warszawa", "nie-samochód", "nie-Trędowata". Klasa uniwersalna stanowi sumę denotacji nazwy a oraz klasy negatywnej denotacji nazwy a.
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazwa#Relacje_mi.C4.99dzy_nazwami_ze_wzgl.C4.99du_na_denotacj.C4.99

Looks like a Catholic school in America.
Pic related is similar to what my classrooms looked like in high school.

no they're NOT

Czym jest niebyt?

episkopat.pl/19-xi-jubileuszowy-akt-przyjecia-jezusa-za-krola-i-pana/

niebyt jest niebyciem bytu, to proste

looks like my catholic high school I went to

I słusznie. Otchłań otwiera się wtedy, kiedy pomyślisz, że twoje myśli mają materialne korelaty w twojej mózgownicy, bo wtedy niebyt trochę jakby nabierał substancji.

Well, it's a mystery, but you may be on to something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Self_Controls_Its_Brain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Penrose#Physics_and_consciousness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popper's_three_worlds#Worlds_1.2C_2_and_3

dude, arabs in school vs. some religious madrassa. the very definition of success.

>tfw you used to frequent catholic schools
>tfw mudshit kids had to look at the BOOTYFUL cross everyday

Glorious.

Thanks for links. Yes, it is a mystery, but a consistent materialist cursed with imagination would reply that mind is a derivative of brain over time, or something like that. Are consistent materialists scared of ghosts?

why does that nun look like a dude?

>no desk mates
this is where your autism begins

surprise, surprise!

well, it's complicated, for example - even if consciousness is "only" an epiphenomenon of physical processes, it's still not obvious "where" that consciousness exists, "Where are we when we think?" asked Hannah Arendt, but whatever, it's to late for me tonight, cheers!

>2/3th of our schools are catholic
>state schools are considered redneck
>the shitskins had to participate in the daily prayer and church masses
>mfw

we used to have it here too until like 2008 or something

now it was replaced by a class called "ethics and religious culture"

wtf is this meme. pretty funny

oops, meant mostly for

Why is Ted Cruz dressed as a nun in poland?

Oh come on, you probably wear an Alex Rodriguez jersey

you keep saying nothing wrong with that
but it is like your opinion man
a lot of us in this thread think that it is totally wrong

Not him, but what do you mean exactly? Just curious.

is that a rubber suit?

Religious schools should be separate.
But I know Poles are very religious. So if everyone wants that then it is probably OK. Here it would cause an outrage if that happened in a regular public school.

wtf? I like Poles now.

>Religious schools should be separate.
Schools were introduced here by the Church hundreds of years ago, I don't see any reason why should they be separated today.
>But I know Poles are very religious.
It's not fully accurate, but maybe this will explain what some people - like me - think on this matter:
>Despite their emotional distance to religion, conservative non-believers see Catholicism as an important part of governance. They treat it as an important part of culture. “For me, Catholicism is a ‘time machine’ that we, people who have been raised in the Roman Catholic faith, should and must preserve for future generations,” says Tomasz Krok. He stresses that he himself does not believe in God but believes that even atheists should accept Catholicism as a type of security buffer that sets a moral framework for living life.

>“Catholicism is one of the main foundations of Polish culture and identity, regardless of whether one likes this or not,” says Jerzy Kopanski. He bases his Catholicism on the pillars provided directly by Christian civilisation. “Catholicism is a mirror for Poland, we are moving in its orbit. I believe that the Church’s teachings should be spread as widely as possibly, developed within society, he said. Andrzej, the pedagogy student, says that Catholicism is the glue that holds the nation together, without it there would be no community. “The fact that I’m not Catholic, does not mean that it is not important,” he says.

to be continued