Drugs thread. Favourite drugs and why

Drugs thread. Favourite drugs and why.

For me, i would have to say mdma or ketamine as I love euphoria and the empathy you get from md and I love the dissociation and visuals you get from ket. Also enjoyed acid the one time i tried it at 125ug but i candyflipped about 4 hours in. Got pretty anxious at certain points as well but it wasn't the ideal environment at the same time

The best drug I have had is acid. My all time favourite though is good old weed. Dabbled with a lot of different drugs as a casual drug user. I mostly stick to weed and the occasional bit of coke these days.

I found coke to be rather underwhelming in comparison to mdma in pretty much every way to be honest. Was allegedy 60% pure but I felt wired as fuck. Would do again but never buy lol. Weed makes me feel blunt and stupid but i still m
Smoke 4-5 days a week even though it's fucking me up.

I much preferred ecstacy and mdma to coke when i was younger. Even now I still think coke is way overpriced and overrated. Now I'm older and more responsible though I can't be arsed losing a day or two on a comedown. Coke wins that one. Plus I have a couple of mates who like their coke, so we usually end up doing that on special occasions. It's a nice buzz, just wears off too quickly for my liking.

I can understand that, I've never understood how people can choose something as destructive as cocaine when there's other stuff out there but I suppose access and addiction are gonna affect people's drug habits. Never really get comedowns from md (21 years old) and do it pretty much once or twice a week for about 3 months now. Starting to be a bit of a problem now but its only £10 a gram on the web and even less if you buy it in bulk so im hoping to discover something less draining on seratonin to do in a cycle with lsd and ket.

Not that it can't be used responsibly lol. Just find the risks and cost to not be worth the reward haha

Yeah I definitely think you should cut down a bit on the md. If you're not into coke though or weed I don't really know what other drugs to recommend that are a bit less taxing on the brain. Speed maybe if you like that kind of thing? Personally I think speed is shit.

Yeah I am planning on it, just been in a funk as i got out of a 4 year relationship around the same time i got access to drugs. I find speed to be rather boring unless combined with md and I actually do get a lot more drained on it. I tried GHB a few times which sucked but I guess I shouldn't have expected much from a date rape drug lol. Maybe kratom could be worth a shot.

Never tried GHB or ket. I tend to like my psychedelics and things that give you a buzz rather than mong you out.

I like herb and a nice trip a few times per year.

good man

Nothing wrong with that, I was very pleasantly surprised by how visual and euphoric ket was as I wasn't expecting more than sedation and effects similar to alcohol. GHB was also pretty much like a clear headed drunkenness but with amnesia and pretty much a complete loss of inhibition that is much more pronounced. Will do shrooms one day too but its quite expensive.

Best way to be really. I regret trying md cos its too nice lol. Wish I'd done acid first and left it at that.

How much is it? I get 6g of psilocybin for $20 in Brazil

Hmmm, I may give them both a try then. Shrooms are nice. They are like acid, but a bit more mellow. I always say as a comparison, acid is digital and mushrooms are analogue, if you get me? Acid is a bit harsher and synthetic, and the comedown is kinda on then off then on then off again. Mushrooms are still trippy, but a more mellow trippy. The come down looks more like a sine wave than a digital on/off. I like them.

Taste like shit though so I usually boil them up in a pan of hot water, then pour the water in a mug with a generous shot of ribena or vimto then neck that shit.

£55 for 10g of cubanise which i think is about $80 bucks. Apparently you need 2.5 g for a good buzz on them but acid is like $8 for 200 ug so i got a few tabs instead. If they lasted longer i woulda prefered shrooms

£10 a gram for md? is that stuff even good? and where? and how?

Kratom is great. With no tolerance, a 6-10 gram dose of a red strain kratom is similar to 25 to 30 hydrocodone.

It is every bit as much an opioid agonist as hydro or oxy. Like all opioids are similar yet different in some ways, expect the same of kratom.

The leaf is like cannabis with way less quality control. Can be potent or bunk based on growing factors like harvest or how much rain there was in the wet season.

I would recommend ket for sure but GHB was a bit shite to me and its very easy to die from a slight overdose due to respiratory depression but ket doesnt affect breathing unless its a rare freak thing. I get what you mean about acid feeling digital, just felt like I wasn't in control of it at all and the connections i was making felt proper schizo at times. Might not have been helped by the fact i candyflipped though. Will do 250ug on its own next time once its been two weeks since the last time. Ty for the advice on shrooms. How much would you reccomend for a good buzz?

Fucking ace shit mate. I have a friend who gets it off the darkweb. Really is amzing quality too. A lot of things are significantly cheaper and bettet quality if you can manage doing the vpns and that but im useless at it so i don't risk it lol

Damn, I couldn't say for sure. I've only ever bought them once in Amsterdam and I really can't remember how much I bought. Me and some friends know a couple of places locally that shrooms grow, so we usually go and pick them when it's shroom season. A bit sketchy, but we know what we're doing.

Cool, may try it if i can get it for a good price in that case. Tried a cold water extraction of co codomol twice but i just got sick from it with no real buzz from what should have been around 150mg but i could have fucked it up.

yeah vpns, i'm guessing this is a good place to ask, is it worth the risk?

any tips for using it?

Fair enough man, i hear there are places near me but idk if i would want to risk it personally as im a bit silly haha. One day for sure though cos i have friends that will pay for my trip just to get their hands on it. What country are you from if you dont mind me asking?

UK. Maybe to go Amsterdam to try shrooms. It's a pretty cool place if you haven't been.

You can really only get good prices in bulk. Buying ounces of it is a total waste when you can get a quarter kilo from multiple vendors for 25 to 50 bucks. For comparison, some vendors are charging up to 20 bucks an ounce which is pure robbery.

Do yourself a favor and buy 100 grams or more. It'll be cheaper and if you don't like it, you might be able to barter it for a discount on weed or something.

Never really asked much about the process but he does it all from his phone. Done it for years spending several thousand a year on shit for personal use so people do get away with it. I know that the good VPNs that dont steal your bandwidth aren't free though but it's worth it for the peace of mind. At the end of the day its still gotta go through the standard mail carriers though so bear that in mind when ordering abroad.

Will do one day, didnt realise shrooms were legal there lol. Gonna work sone festivals this summer and see what i come across and should get lucky knowing the crew I'll be working with haha

DMT shits on anything, its the worlds strongest hallucinogen

Will do. Cheers for the advice. Always been something ive been curious about and if its not that bad for your mental health then even better lol

My fav combo was ket and weed.
I quit ket because i did it too often and now im cutting out the weed because its fucking my shit up. Coke is over rated or maybe it doesnt do it for me. I will probably take dmt if it finds me but im starting to think my drug addled days are numbered.

Was considering it because its about the same cost as lsd for the chocolate infused type but i didnt wanna go into it with no prior experience in psychedelics. Is it comparable to lucy at all?

Yeah man they really bring out the best in each other. Find myself k holing by accident after a good spliff due to potentiation. Weed does mess with my head too in terms of depersonalisation and social retardation/literal retardation but i find it hard to stop as pathetic as that may be to some people. Im pretty depressed though so I constantly feel the need to be altered somehow.