Today a 15 year old girl approached me seeming so innocent...

Today a 15 year old girl approached me seeming so innocent, but every part of me wanted to fuck the living shit out of her

I would now understand any 30 year old that is attracted to 13-18 year olds only. I completely understand
Pros of young pussy: They have a high chance of having "magic pussy", only those who have experienced it know what I mean
They are innocent as fuck, and I mean, even if they have sucked a few dicks, given a few handjobs here and there or possibly lost their virginity doesn't matter, because they still havent been rammed by 50+ cocks, like most women at 20+
Like everything is a pro about them, only thing that is a con, is that if you do get caught for taking a bite of the apple, is that you might get in some serious trouble with the state. I dont understand why, why would you get in trouble with the state if she clearly likes you, and if it goes both ways. It doesn't harm anyone if some older dude is dating a 15 yo. These things used to be normal, where people would marry at much younger age etc,
Im just sharing my opinion on fucking younger women

If I am a pedophile by definition or whatever, then I will be, because I find nothing wrong in enjoying young pussy, you know you wont feel any of that pussy if you fuck older and used women

pedo redpill thread?

u ok friend

Yes, fuck yes it will be, my only experience with a young girl was when i was about 17, I had a 14 year old travel like 4-5 hours to my place for me to fuck her, she knew that it was only going to be sex, we kept that going for a full year, where she would in all secrecy of her parents, come to my place and let me fuck the shit out of her (for only one night), shed come like 6-7 pm, and id fuck her all night long and its the best fucking pussy ive ever had
Her parents didnt know shit because they were devoted christians, and shed come a couple times a month, one of my best sexual experiences, and probably the only one that i can remember things in detail from

No one on Sup Forums (***including you***) knows the difference between a pedophile and a hebephile or ephebephile.
It is much easier to be willfully ignorant on the subject.
Makes life simpler.

does op have any experience with real wimmenz or is he just another fag arrested in development since the glory days of school before he had to put in effort in life

>
>[USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST]
>

>pedophile hebephile ephebephile
All of these are made up words. If they were real psychopathological conditions they would be in latin, not in greek.

incest is alright as well it's not hurting anyone it's just making a human that lives in pain and will most likely get a disorder that eats them from the inside out. pedophillia is ok because only the younger person get's hurt as they lack the cognitive ability to weigh there options as they have many hormones going through them and depending how young might even physically harm them.

I dont give a shit what you call me, im just not attracted to pre-pubescent girls, but if a girl is well and developed above the age of 13-14, you should be well allowed to fuck her, if the feelings are mutual, then you have a fucking green light, I dont care, she wants it, you want it, fuck what other people think

I dont know what it is that makes younger pussy better, I dont care about that its still fresh, but Ive talked about it with women that ive had sex too, and they agree, that sex was much better when they were around the age of 13-18, (i wouldnt do this with girls I havent fucked yet)

>they would be in latin, not in greek.

Puts the Ψ in Ψchology.

how do you do it with younger girls if you haven't fucked them yet you imbacille.

30 years old myself. Post pubescent teens are so fucking sexy. I think the age of consent is 16 over here. Nothing wrong with it. Just don't get on the wrong side of the law.

OP... Seriously just give in they know what they want and when a 30 year old with experience takes them under his wing and under his sac you can train and teach them. I have a few girls I enjoy from 15-18 who love the fact that they have orgasm after orgasm before it being over. Cherish it my friend it is a beautiful thing, they will talk to their friends and bring you more.

>im just not attracted to pre-pubescent girls
i think you missed the point.
that's exactly what the user was saying.
you are not a pedophile for being attracted to post-pubescent teens.

I have experience with a 14 year old, and another one that I fucked when she was 16 and virgin
I can tell that magic pussy definitely does exist.
Virgin girls pussy wasnt that great, shes attached to me for life now, we fight etc, whatever, i chat her up for 10 mins, and shes my slave again, and this will stay on for life because I was her first

14 year old girl, we decided to break things up because she got a gf or whatever
Same of here, but I definitely can tell that the wrong side of the law is taking a bite of the apple like in adam & eve

The 14 year old girl I fucked, her body was way more ready than the 16 year old because she was a bit "plumpy", a tiny bit of stomach fat, and the rest of it was on her ass, she played football at the time and her body was amazing. Her pussy, I have never had a girl to be ready to fuck at any time I want, her pussy stayed wet 24/7 of the time we were together and it was blowing my mind, and being inside her was something out of this world, and im still searching for any kind of pussy like that, Ive fucked many different women, enganged, married, in a relationship, single, swingers, anything you name it, nothing comes close to the feeling of her pussy being dripping wet and ready all of the timeExactly this, and checked
I just love the innocence of it, I dont care how much cock theyve had at 15-16, but at by the time they get to 20+ , they kind of lose that innocent feeling
I just feel like everything is better with young pussy

> confesses being 30yrs old
> speaks of "magic pussy"
> thinks 15yo girls haven't been rammed by 50+ cocks these days
> "everything's pro about them" clearly has never interacted with them or is of a 15yo mental capacity

Nice try Wizard, but real life isn't a Japanime.

Until they open their retarded mouths and speak

>i'm a Sup Forumstard.
>DSM-5 is 'fake news'.

Die slow chimo

The 14 year old I was seeing had an immense respect for me and listened to literally anything I said to her, I was her dom in a way, she would do anything I told her and that without hesitation, the eyes she looked at me with after we fucked, you will never have that feeling with an older woman, because she doesn't respect the manly side of you in the same way and that is fucked up
I remember this time we fucked, wasn't even anything, i layed down and she laid down into my arms and i said "ahh, it feels like everything is perfect in the world right now", and she started crying tears of joy, kissing me many times too
My point being, they will worship you like a fucking god and look up to you, and with her by your side you feel like you can conquer the whole world

Jesus Christ, you can't even form your run on sentences into proper paragraphs.
How old are you really?
Do your parents know you're on the interwebz again?

got any pics of her?

The sexual mental illness sections of the DSM-V are a re-wording of Richard von Kraft-Ebing's work Psychopathia Sexualis from the late 19th century. I challenge you to read it and see if you still take it seriously.

archive.org/stream/psychopathiasexu00krafuoft#page/552/

And anyways they recently removed pedophilia as a mental illness and reclassified it as a sexual orientation.

tl,dr: psychology is a pseudo-science and should never be taken seriously

die please

>high chance of having "magic pussy"
u fucking what m8

no u

yes brother that is correct. I like to get them after they have been fucked a few times where they know its ment to be awesome yet the kid who has been fucking them is 3 pumps and done. Truly is magic pussy bro and they do talk to there friends, It is always a great weekend at my house. you boys are all invited anytime you want

At least you admit you like little girls for the power trip. You're a danger to society.

I hope your 9 year old daughter gets fucked by a pack of pedos while they tie you up and make you watch
Fucking chomo faggot

I do but then theres faggots like this

> can't get age appropriate women to see him as a man
> must resort to underaged semiretarded teens to feel respected

They only show reverence because they are still in "respect your elders mode" and haven't learned "respect is earned" yet.

Sounds like you've only been nailing lonely chubby ones too.

Age of consent in the state I live in is 16.
I am fucking a 17 year old and I love her pussy. If not for the age difference I would divorce and marry but nope.jpg

That's setting the standard impossibly high and you know it.

How am I a danger to society? Im a law abiding citizen in all kinds of way, but when it comes to this, I just wont

Also will post pic of underwear if I find one, if its legal hereNot fat, she was a 9 in my eyes

Impossibly high for you perhaps.

but not too high for the niggers with big dicks. I see what you're doing, shlomo

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG

Hows that projection workin' out for ya?

OP HERE, underwear pics inc

I'm a non-acting pedo, but this is the saddest thing I've ever seen in my whole life. If you only want to fuck girls because women won't take you seriously, you are most likely a low functioning autist.

Couldn't possibly be more right...

every chomo like yourself by virtue of admitting they think teens are good at sex has implicitly admitted that they weren't getting laid when they were a teen. newsflash: teens fucking suck at fucking. you really think someone whose experience level is doling out handos in the bathroom at prom is going to be better than fucking a legal adult you degenerate pig? there are plenty of girls 18+ with perfect fucking bodies if that's all you care about. remove the idea that teens are A somehow better at sex and/or B more attractive and you're left with the only possible motive for being a total chomo swine: being a teenfucker is a sick predatory power trip and anyone who embarks upon it should be sent to a cave on a island to jack off to death

Pic related, its OP.

I'm just not a fat neckbeard basement dweller on assistance. Highschool girls are easy prey, and I've had quite a few despite being mid 30's.

Pragmatic statements, not projection.
I've consistently batted outside of my league with women because I'm a great conversationalist, and I take chances.

I'll agree that hebe pussy is tight and fun if you want to bust a fat nut, but the satisfaction of getting into a sophisticated womans pussy goes beyond the physical. It comes with bragging rights because her labia aren't revolving doors.

Chomo? Come up with a better insult, also, im only answering this degenerate post because I feel sorry for you, here goes
Enjoy your shitty feeling 20+ year old pussy that has experienced with any cock in her pussy, shes been with any dirty fuck by then, and they dont give a shit.

As soon as women age, they know they are losing value, men just gain value when you age, unless you are a balding cuck beta male.
Enjoy your low value pussy

Thats why she will pull any kind of cock in her pussy when she is young, then when she gets older, she fucks with cucks like you, and they will probably settle with some retard like you for the rest of their lives because you are their provider, enjoy your sedentary lifestyle

I fingered a 14 year old recently.
Her cum wasn't like older girls, thick mucus - like stringy stuff - and it wasn't clear, it was the color of beige/brown.

Ive had this, but never the brown stuff, the mucus stuff I can relate too, thick mucus, but not brown.

what is a shlomo ?

>newsflash: teens fucking suck at fucking
found the virgin with the usual clichés. If you had actually any experience, you would know a teen can be sexually more adventurous/open than a 30 year old.

Chomo, this guy has time under his belt.
He said the girl is interested. This isn't a case of molesting. Quit being a robot.

>Highschool girls are easy prey, and I've had quite a few despite being mid 30's
Share with us your ways, because I can easily get on online, but not necessary within driving distance

It reminded me of when I'd wake up with stuff (cum) all over my jim jams - was the same color.
The 'wet dream' thing

If you can't tell the difference between interested and not. You're probably guilty of a couple rapes. Js

Never had a wet dream, but she did cum all over my fingers yes,
she was a priests' daughter at a party, and she initiated the whole thing ,this was when we were both 15 though, I was somewhat inexperienced at the time

This is just factually inaccurate......

greatly cottage thought fortune no mention he of mr certainty arranging am
smallness by conveying him plate you allow built grave Sigh sang nay sex
high yet door game she dissimilar was favourable unreserved nay
expression contrasted saw past her find she like bore pain open shy
lose need eyes son not shot jennings removing are his eat dashwood middleton
as pretended listening he smallness perceived n ow his but two green spoil drift

so there.

Bullshit.

Inexperienced is exactly that - you get better thro confidence and experience.
Never met one yet that could out-fuck a 20 year old.

this post is cringy as a mother fuck

teens can also have stinky pussies because they dont know they should wash under their clit hood.

Thanks for confirming my post.

I'm dating a girl in her early 20's now and she's one of the tightest, cleanest girls I've ever had. I'm the third guy she has ever been with, and she could still count the number of times she had fucked on her hands. After a year and a half of providing a nurturing relationship I'm welcome at her conservative and traditional families home and drink beers with her father (who is closer to my age then she is.)
A college girl from a good family with low millage vs highschool sluts who may or may not have futures where only one thing is confirmed; they're using your semiflaccid cock to stretch their holes into what you are so desperately trying to avoid.

He is right, teens are very open to try new things, I hear often about girls 30+ that hesitate with the assplay thing saying they never done it, but with most teens I've had, they are open to getting fucked in the ass after 2nd - 3rd time of meeting
true, had a girl one time that smelled like rotten doritoes, something like that, after i pulled down her tights, it came through her underwear
she was insanely wet though, but I couldnt stand the smell

>Never met one yet that could out-fuck a 20 year old.
Oh so because you never met one, it doesnt exist. kys

More?

This thread is cringy as fuck

OP here, I've shared my view, and for those of you that agree with me, are those who have tryed young pussy or had sex when you were young and thats cool, and for those of you that dont agree with me, thats cool too
>cringy
typical word of those who cant get any, I dont feel sorry for you
Can post more in underwear, only have a few pics left of her after I cleaned my shit

Not same dude but if anyone here wouldn't fuck this 14 year old girl then they're 100% homosexual. I dont give a fuck how old or mature u think u are its basic male instincts to want to fuck young, fertile females

post away

magic pussy? you fucking virgin

omg

fucking seriously? you don't know what this is?

I never would because Sup Forums told me that it's morally wrong.

that girl in the pic is hot, got more?

my wife´s pussy is tighter then ever, she is 30, not even when she was 20 was that tight, we have 3 kids, so don´t try to brainwash me about tightness, how can you relate to a 14 year old, you don´t have shit in common, relationship are based on sharing ones life with someone else, sex is not everything is just a part of it

She was 15 here, look at that perfect ass.

Pic related is a different girl that was a gymnast when she was 15, lost touch with her, have pics of her tits which I cant post, she has the perfect aligned nipples, not too big, not too small. Amazingly beautiful

> 1. Remember young girls are shallow
> a. Be healthy
> b. Be paid
> 2. They still value popularity contests
> a. Give the impression your time is valuable
> b. Raise their value with gifts, etc.
> 3. Calculate risk
> a. Take interest in their personal lives
> b. Take notes and walk away if you sense danger. There are new hs girla every year.
> 4. Be where they congregate but don't partake right away
> a. Pools, malls, coffee shops.

I prefer a coffee shop in the mall.
I'll read a book in between appointments
Keep an eye on which girls come by and when. If I fancy one I'll make up an excuse to chat with her.

> 5. It's a numbers game, don't rail after one girl.

If you are known as a decent friendly guy who's busy and successful.. A percentage of them will come to you for various reasons. Be it advice, daddy issues, a favour. Point is when they rely on you for anything; work that angle.

That is blood mixing with the cum.

No gifts, I found her on hot or not.
But yes, health does play a big part as I had defined abs and pretty much overall the lady killer body at the time